29 November 2015

Love Messages (2)

We were like the ocean and the sky with you. We were both blue, we were like together. We were never actually together..

All poets were in love with you every poem i read that you were in listening to tunes..

"You will open your heart full, or you're going to choose to do nothing! No love grey either black, or white you can choose."
 -Shams-i Tabrizi

If you don't like, then you go, your eyes ! They back it wasn't worth it in my eyes.

I don't know if no one told me I looked like you, but I didn't look at anyone like I look at you...!

One day we all silence so to say I love you to your love don't be shy!

What I'm a simple guy love to live an ordinary. No ordinary love nor you enough material to make any.

Looking into someone's eyes, it means to enter into his dreams. If you have’nt the ability to love, don’t look at those eyes.

"You're going to love it, that will separate one from the heart. And you're not going to love someone like that, a sight not to cheat on you."-Can YUCEL

“A lot” not to be loved “always,” I need to be loved.

It's hard to love your job, no pension, no insurance, there is a separation of a tear...

Be happy who cares, you just be with me.

"A shy heart, I'll carry a night. I'm in love with you, I can't tell if I'm dead." (Ozdemir Asaf)

If both our dreams are the same, it is time to meet in a public place. 
For example, you and I in same life?

It started to rain . 
That thing sounds one of the people that gets wet must be told.

When you're in love with anyone; gets jealous, yells, constraints, account asks, appropriates, but realized.

"Everyone that sees it loves it, you'll find that he saw you. If you want true love; if it's not the skin, you're going to touch the heart." 
(Bob Marley)

To fight him, someone to laugh with while I change.

Your eyes seemed to get into my childhood, maybe because of that, I believed every tale...


0 Comment: