14 November 2015

Romantic Sweet Anniversary Message for Boyfriend


I could keep searching my life again and again, but I know there would be no one even half like you.
I am in love with my life since I've found you – and since I've found you, I've found my life.
Don't forget to make a wish when you see a falling star – those wishes come true because I wished and found you.
If I ever had to choose whether to love you or to breathe, I'd choose you and use my last breath to tell how much I love you.
Who says you only fall in love once? I fall in love all over again every time I lay my eyes on you.
When we hold each other, cuddle, and kiss, I find myself in a whole new world. It's nothing short of magic. It gives me goosebumps and makes me wish the moment would stop. I just want to hold you tighter and tighter. You're the only one I need.
Even if you don't love me the way I do or you don't care for me the way I care for you, I will still be around anytime and every time you need me.
I sincerely wish my dreams could come true because all I see in my dreams is you.
Sometimes, I find myself thinking if I should fight for our love… then I remember your pretty face and I know I'm ready for war!
You're like sun to me… I just cannot go away from you since gravity keeps pulling me towards you.
I want to be with you now… and I want it to stay like this forever.
It takes three seconds to say I am in love with you. It takes three hours to explain why. It takes a lifetime to express and prove it. I'm ready for all!
If I could get a chance to be something else, I'd be your tear, so I could born in your eyes, live down your cheek, and spend my last moments on your lips.
I always wondered if I could ever find someone who'd love me back. It finally came true with you entering my life. You're the special someone I ever wanted in my life.
If you ask me when I'd stop loving you, I'd drop a tear in the ocean and stop loving you the day I find it.
I never knew the rain could be so beautiful until I danced with you. The way rain fall, I fell in love with you.
I love you way more than all the words can define, thoughts can imagine, and feelings can express.
All I want is to be your most wanted hello and your most touching goodbye.
You're the best thing ever happened to me – keep the romance going!

Time flies, but the moments we've spent together are ours and ours alone. Thanks for being in my life.

0 Comment: