02 December 2015

Naughty Messages

Girl:Its too tight,
Boy:Dont worry,I’ll do it slowly,
Girl:Push it in,
Boy:Ah..I cant,
Girl:Its painful,
Boy:Forget it and buy new WEDDING RING!

Boy: what is that you keep in your mouth which is 6" long and move it in and out and wait for a white substance to come out?
Girl: do you ask such question to me i cant tell such words,
Boy:don’t worry it is tooth brush.

A beautiful girl goes to Professor cabin and say that "i will do anything to pass in the exams" and professor says :
 "NOW OPEN YOUR Books And Study"

He came at night, explored my body, got on top of me, touched me, he bit, sucked, swalowed, when he was satisfyed, he left, i was hurt,

BLOODY... MOSQUITO !!!!

I really deeply wish dat you are here with me in my room on my bed & lights is off & we get under the cover together..
to show you my glow in the dark watch.

It's the thing that satisfies your mind, body & soul!
Do it on bed, on a sofa, in the car or anywhere!
It's called Prayer!
God bless your naughty mind.

Two men called a callgirl.
1st went in and came out and said 
my wife is better than she."
2nd went in and came out and said
"You are right your wife is much better ."

Catch her by her waist... Bring her home..
Keep your hand on her neck, Put your lips on her lips & have a nice drink “PEPSI”

3 FEELINGS
What is the diference between stress, tension and panic?
Stress is when wife is pregnant,
Tension is when girlfriend is pregnant,
Panic is when both are pregnant

NURSE kept NAMIK’S FINGER in HER MOUTH after BLOOD TEST.
THEN SARDAR STARTED DANCING .
NURSE: why aru you  DANCING.
NAMIK:next is URINE TEST
Love is a gamble,
Sex is a game,
Boyz do the thing,
Girls get the blame,
One night in pleasure, 9 months of pain, 1 day in hospital and a junior needs a name!..

A girl phoned me the other day and said ...
"Come on over, there's nobody home."
I went over. Nobody was home

NAMIK on phone:
Doctor my wife is pergnant.She is having pain right now.
Doctor: Is this her first child?
NAMIK: No this is her husband speaking.

Last night i went to bed without you.. cold, naked, thinking of you, missing your warmth, your soft touch against my skin.
Where were you "last night?

Come here, take off your pants and knickers, get on top of me, enjoy until you get satisfied, loving yours
toilet!

What's an average 6 inch long
Inside a guy's pants and girls love to blow it up?

A:1000 $ currency note.!
Always think positive

Always start your day with a lot of... S E X
S - SMILE
E - ENERGY
X - XCITEMENT
so make S E X a daily habit, and you will always BE SUCC SEX FUL! in LIFE.

In a bath room, a boy touches a girl everywhere!
You Know whose that boy?
Stupid It's Lifeboy Soap!
Dirty people always think dirty.

I want to suck you lick, you wanna move my tongue all over, you wanna feel you in my mouth yep, that's how you eat an ice cream!

A young girl after her honeymoon came fully exhausted and tired,
When her friends asked her what happened?
She replied :
When this 70 year old bastard told me he has saved a lot from last 50 years,
"I thought It was MONEY"

NAMIK sent SMS to his BOSS:
"Me sick, no work"
Boss SMS back:
"When I am sick I kiss my wife try it"
2 hours later sardar sms to boss:
"Me ok, your wife very sweet"

What is the perfect example of both Good & Bad Luck?
The naughty wind blows the girl's skirt high (Good luck)
But at the same time, Dust falls into the boy's eyes (Bad luck)

Most interesting line written on the front of  T-shirt of a girl,
Excuse me ! My face is above.;-)

Boy and girl of class  asked teacher:
"can kids of our age have kids?"
Teacher replied " NO Never!!"
Boy said to girl : "see i told you not to worry!!!!".


A man while making love to his maid, exclaimed '
"you are sweeter than my wife'"
The maid smiled and said 'i know 'cos the driver always tells me so'

Can we do romance in the midnight today?
I'm in a good mood:)
Just a little bit of kissing and biting!!
Reply me soon, yours Loving Mosquito.

Let me kiss your lips,
let me feel your teeth,
let me feel your tongue.
SMILE!
This is your friend "Colgate" reminding you to brush your teeth, Twice a day Everyday :)

A couple had a fight one night.
When going to bed,
Husband says: “good night mother of my 3 children.
Wife replied: “good night father of none.”
Last night I went to bed without you.
Missing your warmth, your soft touch against my skin. Wher were you last night? My blanket.
When an APPLE becomes red,
It is ready to eat,
When a girl becomes 18 she is ready to VOTE
Man came home, saw his wife with his friend in bed.
He shoots his friend.
Wife says, if you behave like this, you will lose all your friends.
Mother, to her teenage daughter,
I think its right time, we should talk about sex.
Daughter:sure mom, what do you want to know?

0 Comment: