20 December 2015

Cute Messages

 
Cute 
You know what? I never, ever planned to like you this much and I never thought you’d be on my mind this often. 
Came as a total surprise but I’m loving it!

 You’re the reason for my smile.

 Words can’t explain what a wonderful person you are.

 You make my heart melt.

 My life has never been the same since I met you.

 I miss you. Let’s see each other soon!

 I would wait an eternity for you.

 I love you, forever and always.

 I can’t stop thinking about you.

 I’m so honored to be your girlfriend/boyfriend.

 I wish I could wake up right next to you.

  I would do anything to make you smile.

 You take my breath away.

 I have the perfect life now that you are a part of it.

 I love you, (insert name here). All I need is you.

 Every time I see you I get butterflies in my tummy.

 You make my heart race without doing a thing.

 I wish I could hold you and never let go.

 You are my knight in shining armor/my beautiful princess.

 My love for you is never ending.

 You are the light in my life.

 I can’t wait to see you again.

 I love your hugs and kisses.

 You complete me.

 You are my other half.

 I couldn’t live without you.

 Thank you so much for your support. I couldn’t do it without you.

 Cuddling with you sounds so perfect right about you.

 You brighten my day with the sound of your voice, so call me ASAP- I want to hear it.

 I’m just sitting here thinking of you and wanted to tell you that I love you.

 If I could rewrite the alphabet, I would put U and I together.

 You are the only one for me.

 You’re the missing piece to my jigsaw puzzle.

 People come and go, but I will always be here for you.

 Loving you is as natural as breathing.

 You + Me = Together Forever in Happiness

 If loving you was against the law, I’d be happy to spend the rest of my life in prison.

 I never knew what love was until I met you.

 Every time you smile it warms my heart.

 Do you know how wonderful it is to wake up every day knowing I have you? You’re perfect. I love you.

 For the last hours, minutes, and seconds, I have missed you.

 Thank you for taking such good care of my heart without knowing anything about cardiology.

 You are my favorite reason to lose sleep.

 Falling in love with you is the second best thing in the world, because finding you was the first.

 I love all the stars in the sky, but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes!

 Missing you gets easier every day, because even though it’s one day further from the last time we saw each other. It’s also one day closer to the next time we will meet.

 Love is sweet when it’s new, Love is sweeter when it’s true, but sweetest, when the one loving is you.

 Between a million yesterdays and a million tomorrows, there’s only one today. And I would never let it pass without telling you 
– I’m thinking of you.

 Its big, it’s warm, and it’s fuzzy. 
Before you get any ideas 
– it’s a big HUG from me to you!

 If a kiss was a raindrop, I’d send you showers. If a hug was a second, I’d send you hours. If smile was a drop, I’d send you a sea. And if love was a person, I’d send you ME!

0 Comment: