15 December 2015

Good Night Messages-SMS (1)

Good Night

















The moon may rule the sky at night and the stars color dreams of human; I wish you a good night rest to turn musical dawn chorus to a celestial song of peaceful sleep and a quiet lovely night. Sweet Dreams.

The sun has run home and your eye lashes dance to drum of fatigue and long for quiet hours of the night; may the sweet cool breeze of this night whisper sweet lullaby into your ears and carry your dreams to a peaceful world. Good night.

The world is dead this hour of the night, but a lovely heart of mine is awake, thudding to the thought of the lovely moments we shared together. Just to say good night and sweet dreams my darling.

Take a moment to look through your window; in the sky is my sweet and lovely good night wishes riding on wings of the cool night breeze, gazing through eyes of shining stars with glowing smile of the moon, saying: Sweet and peaceful night, my dear.

My arms are far away from you who is so dear and close to my heart; I give you a warm hung in my prayers saying, good night.

The world is asleep and all is dead to the world, the only sound you hear is the thud of my heart, echoing: Good night.

This good night wishes before you wrap yourself up in your silky bed is not just saying sweet dreams and good night; its echoing, I carry thought of you to bed.

This is a moment to reflect that every day is a blessing; good days to relish happiness; bad days to acquire experience; both are necessary for a whole life. Good night.

In the chilly silence and darkness of the night, all is mystery but the shining stars. Look again in the dazzles of the stars and feel warmth of my smiling wishes whispering sweet dreams.

God is always awake like a broad day lavishing on us his blessings, love, care and guidance everyday of our lives. May His angels encamp around you for a peaceful night and sweet dreams. Good night.

Dear, here is my bed for your rest, my blanket for your warmth and my pillow for your comfort; all wrapped up in my sweet and lovely good night wishes. Sweet Dreams.

The beauty of the night is not whole with dazzles of the night stars and warm glow of a full moon; its beauty is perfect when two hearts share the same lovely thought. Good night.

As the day picks its walking stick to retire, set the worries of the day aside and let slumber wrestle down your eye lashes to sleep. Have wonderful dreams. Good night.

As you walk to your bed for a peaceful night rest, may the glow of the moon keep you warm and may the sparkles of the night stars light the darks hours of the night with my lovely good night wishes.

Stars are the lamps of the night; in this silence of the night, I see nothing but the dazzles in your eyes which are tied to sparkles of the stars. Sweet dreams.

Life may seem uncertain and there may seem to be no one to lean on. Take solace in my sweet good night wishes, after this dark mystery of the night will come a bright day full of joy, hope and peace. Good night.

0 Comment: