06 January 2016

Funny English Jokes - 5

Love is a game that two can play,
And both win.
Would u like to play with me.

Curls of your silky hair,
Curves of your dressing pair,
Simply irresistible.

Dady asked his 3 years old son.
Would you like baby brother or a baby sister,
Son: dad, I like ur sisters baby girl 

The way to lose wight is the green tea,
Only if u go to the mountain n pik it yourself.

Patient: every time i take tea,
I get sharp pain in my eye?
Doctor: Take dat spoon out of your eye please.

A two seater plane ..
.
crashed at a graveyard..
.
.
at Punjab…
.
.
.
Locals found 500 ..
.
dead bodies and ..
.
.
still digging 4 more…!!   lolx hahahhaha

Pappu rings a call centre…
.
.
My internet is not working properly..
.
Officer:
.
.
Ok
.
Double click on “My computer”
.
.
Pappu:
.

I can’t see ur computer..
.

Officer:
.
No no..
.

click on “My computer” on ur computer..
.

Pappu:
.
.
How can I click on ur computer from my..
.

computer?>..
.

Officer:
.

listen..
.

There is an icon labelled “My Computer” on ur..
.

computer..
.

Ok..
.

double click on it..
.

Pappu:
.
.

what the hell, what is your computer doing on..
.

my computer..???
.
.

Officer:
.

Double click on ur computer..
.

Pappu:
.

On which Icon i’ve to click..
.

Officer:
.
.
“My Computer”..
.

Pappu:…
.

Oh u Idiot……
.
.
Tell me where is ur office…
.
I’ll come there and ..
.
click on ur “Computer.”??   lolx hahahahahahha

Scientists are trying 2…
.
figure out how long…
.
a person can live …
.
without brain…
.
.
.
Please tell them ur age!!! 

One day a Man Asked Shakespeare:
Man: “U Married A Girl Elder Than U, Why?”
Shakespeare: (Showed Him A Calendar N Said)
……”A Week Has 7 Days;
Can U Say Which Day Is
Younger,Either Sunday Or
Saturday ????
So, Love Comes 4rm Heart Not In
Age…”
Love Has No Age.
-MORAL:—
Senior Girls aRe Also
Available For Boys  

A guy gets pulled over for speeding on a rainy day.
The traffic police says, “Isn’t it kind of stupid 2 be driving so fast in this weather?”
The driver says, “Who’s stupid? I’m dry in my car. You’re the 1 who’s standing out in the rain.”

Sardar g is buying a Television…
.
.
Sardar to storeman: “Do u have color TVs?”
.
storeman: “Sure.”
.
.
Sardar: “Give me a green one, please.”   hahahhaha

A man is cutting sides of a capsule before taking it.
His neighbour saw this and asked him,
” why are you cutting the sides of the capsule?
He replied ” To avoid the side effects”   lolx hahhahahah

A divorced woman 2 her advocate: I want 2 marry my ex-husband again…
Advocate asks his client, “Why??? Only last month u got the divorce.”
Divorced Woman: After divorce, I c him very happy & I just cannot tolerate it!  :@ :@ :@

joke of the day:
Boy bought gift 4 His Girl friend on breakup party-
Girl Friend:Wat the hell would I do with this rocket?
Boy: U wanted stars ????
Now sit on it and GET LOST  hahhahah

Pathan in an American School:
Teacher: Are you nervous?
Pathan: No, I am not. I am single.
Teacher: Is this your pencil?
Pathan: Yes, I am a pencil.
Teacher: What are you wearing?
Pathan: I am fat.   lolxx

If  u give a man a fish, he eats 4 a day.
If  u teach a man 2 fish, he can always eat.
If  u give a man a fire, he’s warm 4 a day.
If  u light a man on fire, he is warm 4 the rest of his life.   lolx

Alisha:
What is the longest word in the English language?
Salma:
SMILES: becoz there is a mile between the first and last letters!”  

Shahid to the umpire: “My players would like to know if ICC has rules against thinking.”
Umpire: “Thinking. Not really! Why do you ask?”
Shahid: “Well because my team thinks you are a dick.”    lolxxx

Sadia: Why do they never serve beer at a math party?
Saqib: Because you can’t drink and derive…    lolxxx

Adam: Why did the student throw his watch out of the school window?
Rayyan: He wanted to see time fly.    lolx

Teacher: Why R U late, Ahsan?
Ahsan: There was a man who lost a 100 dollar bill.
Teacher: That’s nice. Were you helping him look for it?
Ahsan: No. I was standing on it.  

2 fish in a bowl talking:
fish 1: Do you believe in God?
fish 2: Of course, I do! Who do you think changes the water?   lolxx

Little Jerry: Teacher, can I go to the bathroom?
Teacher: Little Jerry, MAY I go to the bathroom?
Little Jerry: But I asked first!   lolxxxx

Ahsan: Why R U crying?
Sania: The elephant is dead.
Ahsan: Was he your pet?
Sania: No, but I’m the one who must dig his grave.   lolx

Arif: Just look at that young person with the short hair and blue jeans. Is it a boy or a girl?
Bilal: It’s a girl. She’s my daughter.
Arif: Oh, I’m sorry, sir. I didn’t know that you were her father.
Bilal: I’m not. I’m her mother.   lol

Ali: I have the perfect son.
Basit: Does he smoke?
Ali: No, he doesn’t.
Basit: Does he drink whiskey?
Ali: No, he doesn’t.
Basit: Does he ever come home late?
Ali: No, he doesn’t.
Basit: I guess you really do have the perfect son. How old is he?
Ali: He will be six months old next Wednesday.   hahahahah

*Killing English*
Pappu:- “Hey, Fruit walay Baba, give me some Potatoes fever. . .
Fruit wala: Oo mere bhai ye ‘Potatoes Fever’ kya hota hai? . .
Pappu:- Oo Maye Gaad, You Literacy People, Potatoes Fever means

“Aaloo Bukhara!”
Pappu:- “Hey, Fruit walay Baba, give me some Potatoes fever. . .
Fruit wala: Oo mere bhai ye ‘Potatoes Fever’ kya hota hai? . .
Pappu:- Oo Maye Gaad, You Literacy People, Potatoes Fever means
“Aaloo Bukhara!”

0 Comment: