07 November 2015

Friendship Messages



Mother Terasa said : “Dont expect ur FRIEND to be a perfect person” But, “Help ur FRIEND to become a perfect person”
Thats true Friendship!
We met it was Luck! We talked it was CHANCE! We became friends it was DESTINY! We are still friends it is FAITH! We will always be friends its a PROMISE! On this Promise Day.
We can always lose something for some1, But we should not lose someone for something, Bcoz life can return that something but not that some1
Life is a touch & go Some people will be there 4a while, Some will go away, but People who find u special will always find ways to stay with u!
A Little tune can make u sing, A Little hug can make u feel better, Some little things can make u happy, Hope My Little DISTURBANCE will make U SMILE
When Life Becomes Lonely, Just Call Your Friend and Shout.. . . . . . How Dare I Feel Like Dis, When You Are On Earth..!!
Friendship is not a word, Not merely a relationship, It is a silent promise which says: “I was” “I am” & “I will b” A headache 4 u 4ever & ..ever..& ever..
Heart could only love 4a while, Feet could only walk 4a mile, Clothes wont 4ever be in style, but having u as my frnd is 4ever worthwhile!
“Remembrance” is the sweetest flower in the garden of friendship. A friend is a person who never think of the last 3 letters of the word FRIEND!!
FRENSHIP is crossed cheque of Rs.HAPPY/- Wen u feel upset n alone, Withdraw from my a/c. wen ur 2 happy, deposit in my Heart. Happy Friendship Day
Hearts r many sweet hearts r rare. Lovers r many true love rare. Ur names r many but ur 1 & only 1 4me as special frnd. “HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY”
Dictionary is the only place where DEATH comes before LIFE, SUCCESS before WORK and DIVORCE before MARRIAGE, but the best part is FRIEND comes before LOVER..
Time might lead me to nowhere and faith might break into pieces but I will always be THANKFUL that once in my life's journey we became FRIENDS!
6 rules to be HAPPY: Free your heart from hatred; Free your mind from worries; Live simply; Expect less; Give more & Always have ME as UR FRIEND  
A beautiful friendship can change people.
A best friend is like a four leaf cover. Hard to find and luck to have.
A best friend is someone who tells you the truth even when you don't want to hear it.
A day is going to end again. It is nice to have a friend like U making my everyday seems so great. Thank U my good friend lastly gd nite n sweet dreams...  
A day spend with friends is always a day well spend.
A faithful friend is worth more than all the gold in the world.  
 A friend gives hope when life is low, a friend is a place when you have nowhere to go, a friend is honest, a friend is true. A friend is precious a friend is you.
A friend is a person who goes around saying nice things about you behide your back.
A friend is always welcome ... Early in the morning or late at night. Time is of no importance ... When it concerns real friendship!!  
A friend is never a coincidence in your life, they are meant to enter your life to bring you joy and laughter. So, I will always treasure the friendship between us.
A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.
A friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway
A friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when you are fooling everyone else.
A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself.
A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.
A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.
A friend is someone who knows the song of your heart and who can sing it for you when you have forgotten it  
A friend is someone who knows when you need her...  
A friend is someone who understand your past, believes in your future, and accepts you today just the way you are.
A friend is sweet when its new but it is sweeter when its TRUE! But u know what? Its sweetest when its you.
A friend may well be reckoned the masterpiece of nature.  
A friendship that can end never really began
A GOOD FRIEND ISLIKE A 'COMPUTER''ENTERS' UR LIFE.'SAVES' U IN DA HEART.'FORMATS' UR PROBLEMS.'SHIFTS' U 2 OPPORUNITY & NEVA 'DELETS' U 4RM DA HEART  
A good friend can tell you what is the matter with you in a minute. He may not seem such a good friend after telling.
A good friend helps you up when yo fall a best friend laughs in your face and trips you again.
A good friend is always encouraging. He will always appreciate your talent and will support you in doing your best to excel in your academics and in the fields of your interest.
A good friend would bail you out of jail but your best friend would be the one sitting next to you saying, damn that was cool.
A good movy can make you cry... so can onions.  
A great friendship is formed because of two reasons; First is to find out the similarities, Second is to respect the differences. Our friendship has both reasons.
A gun can kill some1.fire can burn some1.wind can chill.anger can rage till it tearz u apart.but da power of ur smile can heal a frozen heart  
A little clown is living in my heart. Small and very special. It can dance and jump, laugh and sing. Are you in pain and you need to cry, come and borrow it!  
A memory lasts forever, and never does it die. True friends stay together and never say good bye.  
A new meeting next month ? Sorry, that is not possible, I have to go to a funeral.  
A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.
A ring is round and has no end, so is my love for you my friend.  
A ring is round and has no end, that's how long I'll be your friend!!!  
A ring is round and has no end.... and that's how long I'll be your friend.  
A single rose can be my garden… a single friend, my world.
A special friend is rare indeed, it seems to be a special breed, yes, perfect friends are very few, so lucky I am for having you.
A true friend is not like the rain which pours & goes away. A true friend is like the air. Sometimes silent but always around you. I feel blessed to have you as such a friend.
A true friend is one who overlooks your failures and tolerates your successes.
A true friend is someone who never gets tried of listening to your pointless dramas over and over again.
A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.  
A true friend reaches for your hand and touches your hear.
A true friend sees the first tear, catches the second an stops the third.
A true friend wish - miles ahead but doesn't mind me zooming by and still stays a supportive friend.
A very special m8 of mine.in my heart all da time.to c u wiv a happy smile makes my life feel worthwhile.warm & carin ur feelins true.im glad i av a m8 like u!  
Age appears to be best in some things. Old wood best to burn. Old books best to read. Old rice best to eat and most of all.. old friends best to keep, just like you.
Age appears to be best in some things. Old wood best to burn. Old books best to read. Old rice best to eat and old friends best to keep.
All nice things in life are illegal, immoral, or make you grow fat.  
Although its quite a statement, Well it happens 2 b true. The best friend i ever had, Im glad 2 say its u!  
Always draw a circle around the ones you love, never draw a heart because hearts can be broken, but circles are never ending.  
Anybody can sympathize with the sufferings of a friend, but it requires a very fine nature to sympathise with a friend’s success.
As long as we have memories, yesterday remains; as long as we have hope, tomorrow awaits. As long as we have Friendship, each day is never a waste.  
Be slow to fall into friendship; but when thou art in, continue firm & constant.
Before I got in touch with you, I used to gaze at stars as they were only my friends. But after I met you, I started believing that stars do fall on Earth.
Before you want to start making a work of art, first make a draft, that is what also God did by creating first the man and then the woman  
Best friends are sent from the heavens. They provider a shoulder to cry on during heartbreaks.
Books, like friends, should be few and well chosen.  
Braindetector activated, calibrating, now searching.........still searching......get a good grip of your gsm....still searching.......no brain found.  
But if the while I think on thee, dear friend. All losses are restored and sorrows end.
DISTANCE never separates the HEART that really CARES Though we may not SPEND so much time TOGETHER you are always in my THOUGHTS my great friend.
Distance means so little when someone means so much. Especially when it is a friend like you.
Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?
Do you want to be a star**************************************************look above and you see stars.  
Don't feel sad, don't feel blue, Frankenstein was ugly too!  
Don't make friends before understand and don't break friendship after misunderstanding.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Dont walk in front of me, I may not follow. Walk beside me and be my friend.
Dreams r2b 4goten reality to b lived.desires 2b fulfilled & destiny 2b reached.where it began.where will it end.friends from da start.friends til da end!  
Every friendship doesn't change into love but every love begins with friendship.
Every time we share our experiences and concerns in life we can find answers and solutions, I think that we are a great team as friends.
EveRyDay I seE LoTs oF StRangErS PasSiNg By mE, ThiS mAkeS mE reAlisED tHat, LifE woUlD be BORING, WiThoUt A FriEnD LiKE U...  
Everyone hears what you say... Friends listen to what you say... Best friends listen to what you don't say...  
Fake friends are around when they think you're cool. True friends are around even when they think you're fool.
Fake friends believe in rumors. Real friends believe in you.
Fake friends are like shadows. They follow you in the sun and leave you in the dark.
Feel good when somebody Miss u. Feel better when somebody Loves u. But feel best when somebody never forgets u.  
Flowers need sunshine, violets need dew, all angels in heaven know I need you. Years may fly, tears may dry, but my friendship with you will never die.
FRIENDSHIP is like a tree. It is not MEASURED on how TALL it could be, but is on how DEEP the ROOTS have grown.
FRIENDSHIP isn't how U forGet but how U forGive, Not how U liSten but how U UnderStand, Not what U see but how U feel, and not how U Let Go but how U hold oN!!!  
Friend: someone who tells you things while you are alive, things that others tell after you die.
Friends are just like stars. You don't always see them, but you now they are there for you. Your friend  
Friends are like a head of hair. You might lose some, but with enough $money$ you can buy them back.  
Friends are like a head of hair. You might lose some, but with enough cash you can buy them back.  
Friends are like gold. Each one is rich and they all last a lifetime.
Friends are like stars. You can't always see them, But you know they are always there for you...  
Friends are like stars... you don't see them all the time, but you know they're there!  
Friends are more expensive then diamonds because the diamond always have a price but friends are priceless.
Friends are notes to life's great songs. A melody that carries you along.
Friends are the family you choose
Friends forever! I am going to give fresh flowers to you, Loving thoughts and prayers too, To make you lighter and brighter.
Friends give us the change to lift the blinds on our hearts to open up and show what we generally keep hidden from the rest of world.
Friends r angels that come from above.sent by god 4 me 2 luv.so wen u r lonely sad n blue remember ill be there for u!  
Friendship consists in forgetting what one gives and remembering what one receives.
Friendship doubles your joy and divides your sorrow.
Friendship improves happiness, and abates misery, by doubling our joys, and dividing our grief.
Friendship is a mirror, so that nothing can be hidden.
FriEndSHiP iS A PRiCeLeSs GiFt tHaT cAn'T Be BoUgHt Or SoLd, BuT To Have An UnDeRsTaNdiNg FriEnd iS FaR MoRe WoRtH tHaN GoLd~! That Friend is You!
Friendship is a sheltering tree.  
Friendship is a wonderful word, it might be the most beautiful one on earth. Friendship is something powerful, a gift of great value!  
Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.
Friendship is blessed on trust, without it there is nothing.
Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.
Friendship is like a paper once it's crumpled it can't be perfect.
Friendship is like money, easier made than kept.
Friendship is like money, easier made than kept. I would always want to keep you.
Friendship is never forgettable in your whole life. It is always sweet like chocolate but never bitter like Neem. friend has no end.
Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.
Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together.
Friendship isn't a big thing it's a million little things.
Friendships multiply joys and divide griefs.  
God in heaven God above please protect the friend i love.Sent wiv a smile:-) sealed with a kiss.i love my friend whos reading this xx
GOD is so wise that he never created FRIENDS with pricetags, Because..... if He did, I can't afford a precious FRIEND like YOU!!!  
Good frenz are like quilts... it never loses its warmth...  
Good friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, impossible to forget.
Good friends are like starts. You don't always see them but you know they're always there.
Good friends are the only ones who are by our side in times of difficulty. I regret not having known you before to start treating you like you deserve, you are a true friend.
Good friends will share the umbrella. Best friends Will steal it and yell: RUN LOSER RUN!
Good Thinks come to those who wait.
Handsome, Sweet, Intelligent, Spontaneous, Good Looking, Nice Friends, Charming, Funny, well... Enough about ME! How about you?  
Happiness is a disaster. You get lazy. When you do not pay attention, you might start loving life.  
He was very lonely. The only type he knew was his blood type.  
Hello too the owner of the cell-phone with no.+316........Your sim-card is been cracked open by Hacker's,and will destroy your phone within 24 hours,from NOW!  
Hi, I am an alien and I'm checking for some chicks in your phonebook..Searching..Searching..Searching..Sorry,no chicks found! Gay? Conclusion: You Are Gay!  
How can you tell the rain not to fall when clouds exist? How can you tell the leaves not to fall when wind exist? How can you tell me not to fall in friendship when you exist.
I always thought loving some1 was the greatest feeling, but I realised tat loving a friend is even better, we lose ppl we love but we never lose true friends.  
I am a killer, I kill people for money. But because you are my friend, I'll kill you for nothing!  
I am a killer. I kill people for money. But, you are my friend. I kill you for nothing!  
I am on holiday ... when I think of holidays I think of the beach, when I think of the beach I think of the sea, when I think of the sea, I think of jellyfish...  
I am sorry for all the times in which I got mad when you gave me a tip that I did not like to hear. After all, you only want the best for me; you are a friend like no other.
I appreciate all the things you do, and the way you show you care.
I appreciate you deeply, especially knowing that you have loved me in spite of my weakness and allowed me to shine with you as my friend.
I asked God 4 a flower, he gave me a garden. Asked 4 a tree, he gave me a forest. Asked 4 a river, he gave me an ocean. Asked 4 a friend, he gave me you  
I asked God for a flower, He gave me a garden. Asked for a tree, he gave me a forest. Asked for a river, He gave me an ocean. Asked for a friend, He gave me you.
 I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends. I'm surrounded by angels but I call them my best friends.
I cannot imaging what my life would be without a friend like you. You are the fuel that keeps me going.
I care about you deeply and always thank God for you. I want to be your best friend, to support you and be there for you.
I do not think much, I do not think often, but when I think, I think of you!
I do not want a friend who smiles when I smile who weeps when I weep for my shadow in the pool can do better than that.
I don’t need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much better.
I don't have an attitude, I have standards for the people who are supposed to be my friends.
I find rest in the shadow of your friendship. You always know the right words to say which gives me the strength to move on.
I have seen angels in the sky, I have seen snowfall in july, I have seen things you only imagine to see, But I haven't seen anything sweeter than you.
I hope you know I would not be the person I am today, without you. My best friend.
I may have forgotten to say that I care. I may have failed to open up and share, but though no words have been spoken, my promise of friendship won't be broken.

0 Comment: