07 November 2015

Promise Day Wishes


Friendship Is A Language Spoken By Heart, Not Written On Paper,
Not Given By Pledge, It Is A Promise On This Promise Day,
To Renewed Every Time We Keep In Touch.


Friendship Is A Promise Made In The Hear. Silent, Unwritten, Unbreakable By Distance,
Unchangeable By Time, Its Lovely To Have You As One..


I Can’t Promise To Solve All Your Problems, I Can Only Promise,
That I’ll Never Let You Face Them Alone.. Happy Promise Day.


If one day you feel like crying, call me. I can't promise to make you laugh,
but I'll b cry with you.


God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow,
but He promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way!


I promise one day you'll regret losing me you'll look back and say,
'Damn...that guy really did love me.


I want someone who promise me nothing but tries to give me everything.


Promises are only as strong as the person who gives them.


Don't make any promises that you can't keep.


I promise to never let you feel alone in this world.


I promise you. I will love you forever.

0 Comment: