07 November 2015

Romantic & Beautiful Rose Day Wishes


The most magical moments are those when you forget yourself in the joy of someone’s presence. Happy Rose Day!


Red Rose for my true love I can’t live without you “I love you very much and your my life”. Happy Rose Day

When I miss you I re-read our old conversations and smile like an idiot. Happy Rose Day!

I heard someone whisper your name but when I turned around to see who it was, I was alone then I realized that it was my heart telling me that I miss you darling. Happy Rose Day!

During the day I keep myself busy and sometimes time passes. But at night, I really miss you. Happy Rose Day!

I miss your cuddles, I miss your kisses but most of all I miss you! the love I have will never change as each day goes by I will love you till the day I die. Happy Rose Day!

The Rose Speaks of Love Silently, in a language known only to the Heart. Happy Rose Day!

Send a red rose which defines our beautiful relation. Happy Rose Day!

Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite. Happy Rose Day!

Yes, I'm selfish because I will never share you with anyone else. Happy Rose Day!

When I first saw you, I fell in love with you and you smiled because you knew. Happy Rose Day!

You have no idea how fast my heart beats when I see you. Happy Rose Day!

 Every morning would be perfect if I woke up next to you. Happy Rose Day!


Someone asked me, how’s life? I just smiled & replied, she’s fine. Happy Rose Day!

0 Comment: