17 January 2016

Funny get well soon wishes-1

I’m really very sorry to hear that you aren’t feeling well and trust me; me too is feeling so bored, because we were supposed to go to for the trip. Get well soon please.

If I wish you to get well soon, then I think it wouldn’t be soon enough. That’s why I’m praying for you to get well now!

Hoping for your complete recovery, because I don’t want to come to the hospital for a second time!

Praying for your quick recovery. Get better soon or I’ll break your legs again. Just kidding dear, get well soon.

Writing these several lines in order to encourage you, because I know you a nervous person. Have a very quick recovery and get well soon.

Wishing you a quick recovery because we have a big match next week. I guess you also don’t want to miss it too.

I told your mom that I’m praying for your quick recovery. So, get well soon and make my prayers true, otherwise I’ll stop doing so.

How long will it take to get you well? It’s raining outside and I’m missing the football game with you. Please get well soon.

Sometimes I thought that you are some kind of invincible, but now I know that you are human too. Get well as soon as possible.

I was thinking the whole night that if you weren’t that much beautiful then that virus might have left you alone. I’m so happy that I’m not good looking like you. Anyway, get well brother.

If you haven’t eaten those ice creams without me then may be fever wouldn’t come this severely. Happy ice cream eating now get well soon.

Sending all the warmest regards so that you feel the warmness of fever twice. Just kidding dear. Get well soon.


You have plenty of patience and that’s why god tests your tolerance by offering illness to you quite frequently. Get well now.

So finally the illness has arrested you. Now it’s time to get some lawful punishments. Make sure you are taking enough fluids and bed rest as well. Get well soon.

You look so bad when you are sick. I wish you quick recovery because it’ll make you good looking and attractive again.

I heard of your cycle accident and that’s why I’m here. Oh dear, your face looks so exhausted that I think maybe you are out of fuel. Let’s bring something to eat for you. Please get well friend.

Don’t rest on the bed for a long time. You are already fat and you’ll become more as well. So remember to walk for a while and get well soon.

It’s really painful to see you at the hospital, but look how beautiful the atmosphere is, absolutely calm and peaceful. Hope your summer vacation will be a nice one in here. Anyway, get well soon dear.

Mommy, we are praying so that you get well soon. Otherwise, we’ll have to eat the foods cooked by dad!

Mom, please get well soon. We don’t want to miss your foods anymore.

I know you were on the ground for doing some hard practice and it’s time to take some rest in the hospital bed. Don’t forget to put your legs up for quick and complete recovery.

Have you heard the schedule of our college football tournament? It’s damn pretty close and we don’t want to lose a single match for your absence. Please get well soon dear.

According to the belief of many people if you get a recovery card, then it certainly stimulates the recovery rate. That’s why I brought this card for you. Get well soon.

Those who get the get well cards most, has a lower recovery rate than the average. Look how many cards you already got. Good luck!

I believe you a recharging and energizing yourself while your stay at the hospital. Don’t forget we have some important matches in the coming weeks.

I guess you forgot to take apples every day. That’s why you are visiting the doctor now. Get well soon and eat your apples.

I heard that you are enjoying some delicious foods in the bed brought by your relatives. So, came here to check the taste of those foods by myself.

I’m missing my perfect companion to make all the perfect crimes. I need you badly, that’s why you need to get well soon.

Friend, get well soon. We don’t want to miss your amazing birthday party coming next week. I’m already on a diet for that.

I was writing a poem’s line everyday for your recovery and look how big it has become in these days. Please get well soon because I’m out of new lines now!

It’s scientifically proven that a get well card for your best friend can seriously help you in reducing the recovery time. Take this card and get well soon.

Please get recovered soon. I’m missing the snacks you brought at the classes.

Missing your cycle stunts. Hope to see you on the feet again soon. Make sure you get complete recovery other you might be seen in the hospital again.

Dear, I’ve become sick to see you sick this frequently. Please get well soon and get a grip.

I told you not to become so crazy while you are driving on the road. Now pay the fines and stay a few days in the bed. I’m happy because I wasn’t with you otherwise we both would have the same luck.

0 Comment: