18 January 2016

Heavenly Words - 2

I've known you before you knew me. I tried to get your attention, but you're so busy. I want you to give all and make you mine. I proved my love when I gave you my life. [JESUS]

I am dead to sin but alive to God in Christ; Possessing the glorious hope, with Jesus in eternal life. 

The new life I have is a life lived by Jesus; At the right hand of God, He directs my path.

Wherever you go, whatever you do, no matter how far or how long, Jesus Christ will always be there for you.

God unfolds each day like the petals of a rose, each gentle touch a beauty to behold. Hope each of your moments today be so held with His tender loving care. 

As the sky breaks into a beautiful sunrise, may God open the heavens to shower you lots of love and happiness to make your day a meaningful one. Good Morning!

Daily Prayer: Whatever plans I have in mind, Lord I surrender them to You. I will do the best I can but in the end, let Your will be done. Amen!

Smile! It will make you look better. Pray, it will keep you strong. Love, it will make you enjoy life. 

Blessings of God are new every morning. Today has its own promise of love, forgiveness, joy and success.
A special breakfast for you today: a plate of love, a bowl of peace, a spoon of hope, a fork of care, and a glass of prayer. Enjoy your meal for you are under God's care.

New day, new blessings. Don't let yesterday's failures ruin the beauty of today.

Prayer is the key that opens your day to every blessing. It also is a lock that closes the night to keep you safe while sleeping. So what you have to do is "use your key all the time."

Let prayer be the key to open and close your day.

Mornings are reminders that God loves you! You're not just given another day to enjoy but a chance to right the wrong of yesterday. 

Before you start your day, have a quiet time with the Lord. Commit to the Lord Jesus whatever you do and your plans will succeed, each in his own time.

Like the rain can't be stopped from falling, God's love and blessing keep on pouring. I hope you woke up renewed and refreshed and comforted by His company.

May the love of God always shine in your life, as you become a light for others. Have a pleasant day. God bless.

Prayer seeks for wisdom, not simply answers. It looks for courage, not simply help. It seeks for the gift of persistence, not only quick solutions. God bless you.

Don't run ahead of God. Let Him direct your steps. He has plans. He has time. God's clock is never early nor late. It always strikes on time. Good am.

The loveliest day comes when you wake up one morning and discover the truth that love still colors our world. How lovely to be loved by Jesus. Good morning!

0 Comment: