17 January 2016

Get well soon messages & quotes -4

I hate that you are feeling unwell. Wishing you a full and fast recovery.

When you are sick I miss the fun and laughter. Get well soon.

Wishing you a fast, easy recovery and perhaps some bright cheeriness as I send love your way.

I hope this note finds you happy and healthy again very soon my dear friend.

Seeing you every day is one of the greatest things that happened to me. Now I can no longer see you because ill-health has forced you to seclusion. I offer you a basketful of flowery quick-recovery prayers. Get well soon and return to me…praying for your

My heart skipped its beat when I received the news of your ill-health. I wish you could tap health from me and remain healthy that I may see your smiles every day at the office. I pour my well-wishes like a libation and offer my prayers as a sacrifice for

Our dear Boss, We are missing you our good Boss, without your guidance and leadership, we all feel like people without cause, you are the anchor of this ship, and without you it sails astray, so get well real quick!

I greatly miss you, but even greater is the fact that you miss something special here. Get well so soon and return home to decorate your life with rainbow colors and brightness of this special gift, waiting for you.

We’re thinking of you during this time!! Wishing you a restful recovery and we hope that your back to you’re usual self again soon.

I am sending you my warmest prayers with all the love and care in my heart, wishing you a very speedy recovery. Get well soon.

I pray every inch of your body feels better soon! I miss your face!

Look out the window from your hospital bed. The sun has risen again and is smiling on you; urging you to rise up soon and get well.

I fall sick when you are sick, we are in this together, my wish for you is that you will get well soon so we can be together again. Get well soon sweetheart, I miss you!

Wishing you all the best with your recovery. May you use this restful time to recharge and energize. All the best.

Get well soon so you can once again experience all the fun and delight that life has to offer.

Sending you the brightest wishes to say, hope you get well soon.

As you travel the path of recuperation, I wish you comfort, care and speedy healing.

I wish you well a hundred times a day…. In my heart.

I am praying that you experience a speedy recovery. I miss seeing you here at work.

Get well soon so you can resume bringing brightness and delight to our life!

Recover well, to be strong and sound. Rest well, to walk on the path to good health.

Get up and enjoy life. Get well soon

I hope each new day brings you closer to a full and speedy recovery.

Sending you healing thoughts and a little sunshine to brighten your day.

When you are feeling unwell, my heart feels sad. I hope you get well soon.

Wish you quick recovery. Get well

Hope you feel better soon.

0 Comment: