17 January 2016

Get well soon messages & quotes -3

Thoughtful prayers sent your way that you will soon feel better again.

We hope you feel better because we miss you so much.

While you rest and recover, I’ll be next to you praying and hoping for a smooth and quick recovery.

If money can buy back your health, I wouldn’t mind closing my bank account just to see you well again. You mean the world to me, so get well soon!

May your recovery be a short but restful one. We’re all thinking of you during this time and we hope you’re back on your feet soon.

Rest well so that you may heal and find health again in no time.

I pray for your speedy recovery so you can come and fill the house with your healthy and lively presence. Get well soon!

I was told you are in the hospital. I do hope they won’t keep you there for too long because we need you around here more than they need you there!

Everyday, I think about how much joy we derived from playing and doing things together. Without you, there can be no joy and no fun. Get well soon.

I am sending you healing thoughts with all the love in my heart with the hope that you are much better today. Get well soon.

Work just isn’t the same without you. Please get well soon so we can see you again.

From sunrise to sunset, from east to west, from north to south, we all pray for your quick recovery. Get well soon.

I heard that you were feeling sick. Hoping you find strength with each new day.

The little flowers are rising and blooming; it’s the world’s way of saying, “get well soon.”

Waiting eagerly for you to recover soon and make my days lively again. Get well quick.

There are several reasons your family is worried and needs you at home, and one of it is that you are so wonderful and we just need you back here. Get well soon. We love you.

Fair warning, laughter may be the best remedy when you are feeling under the weather.

I look forward to your full recovery so we can get together again soon.

May good health envelop you, spurring a quick recovery.

May your hospital stay be only short! Wishing you a complete and restful recovery. GET WELL SOON!

Although you are feeling unwell, I know you will be back on your feet again soon.

No day passes without you being in my prayers. Though it may seem hard, but with prayers, love, and determination, you will win the battle over sickness. Get well soon.

Drink plenty of fluid and get lots of rest so you can recover soon.

It is with warmest wishes that I hope you get well soon my friend.

Cheer up and put a smile on your face because we will always be here to keep you company till your health is fully recovered.

Dear friend from school, The school and playground are boring without you. People say I am always snoring without you, what do I do, can’t do a thing alone, Get well soon cheerful friend , else I shall join you soon, Just joking on that, kick the illness and come back!

As you are recovering from your ailment, may the prayers of your loved ones send you warmth and cheerfulness as you recover to start doing what you know how to do best! Get well soon.

All the beautiful flowers are blooming and blossoming. It is nature’s way of telling you to get well soon and blossom.

I am sending you a lorry load of healing thoughts and healthy sunshine to make your day brighter as you get better. Get well soon.

0 Comment: