22 November 2015

Get Well Soon Messages-4

We don’t need a hero to make our days lively at the office, we need you! Get better faster! We all know you can do it and our best thoughts are with you!

Dearest brother, you are constantly in our thoughts and prayers and your absence is creating a vacuum that is difficult to fill. Everyone here wishes you a speedy and healthy recovery and will be pray for your healing until you return.

Sister, I am praying for your speedy recovery. I miss your laughter, your helpfulness and kindness. Things just don’t feel right when you’re not here. Take good care and know that you are missed by many! 

We will be eagerly awaiting your return!

Get well soon! No one likes to be sick; especially you. You are always so upbeat and with you gone, the place is just too quiet. Follow your doctor’s orders—even though I know it’s hard—and before you know it you will be in tip-top shape!

Dearest brother, I am missing all those moments when we used to have fun and laughter. Everyone in the family misses you and we just can’t believe you’re not here. Nothing is the same without your humor and jokes. Take good care, get your rest and come back to us soon. 

We miss you so much!

I know that you would be ableto get through this by yourself,but why should you have to?I just wanted you to know that I am here for you always.

There are some times that we need to know that people care about us. This is one of those times, and I happen to be one of those people. 

Hope you feel better soon.

I am praying that you get well soon and receive all the comfort and encouragement that you need in the meantime.

Wishing for your speedy recovery!

I know being sick is awful. So here I am to cheer you up and put some smile on your face.

Please take care and get well soon.

I feel so alive when I am with you. But now that you’re not feeling well, I’m missing you bad and I’m thinking about those times that we’re happy together. I am longing to see those lively smiling face of yours. 

Get well soon,

Hope you haven’t forgotten us because we surely miss you and await your recovery. 

Get better, we know you can do it!

I’m sorry to hear you’re ill. Make a quick recovery and get back at the office, we all feel your absence!

Knowing that you are sick, all the guys at the office are sending you healing thoughts. 

 Hope it worked!

Sorry you’re not feeling well, but look on the bright side… you have a reason to stay away from the boss!

Get better quickly or the boss will realize that you don’t do anything here. 

Come back soon!

I know that you are sick, but don’t be sad. This way you won’t have to be afraid of the boss catching you snoozing. 

Best wishes!

Take care of yourself and take it easy! It’s not like we don’t want you here at the office, but we want to know you get your well deserved rest. 

Best thoughts!

Hope you make a speedy recovery because i need someone to do all my work around here! Seriously though, hope you’ll get better soon and know that my thoughts are with you!

We all know that you can make it! We are looking forward to the day you come back at the office! 

Get well soon!

From all the colleagues at the office, I miss you the most. That’s because you are the only one missing! 

Hope to have you back soon!

I am very grateful that you are my boss. Best wishes for your healthy body and a better future ahead.

 I miss you and wish you quick recovery.

I will always and forever stand beside you. Wish I had magic to make you healthy my boss. 

Wish you a faster recovery and good health.

We are here to stand alongside you as you recover and take a well deserved rest. 

Get better soon!

Don’t worry, you will be back at the office in no time. And as soon as you are, you will be wishing you were in bed, resting.

Waiting eagerly for you to recover soon and make office days lively again. 

Get well sooon quickly!

If you don’t get well soon, we’ll come and drag you to work. Seriously, we all miss you and hope for a quick recovery. 

Get well soon!

Even though you are enjoying your days off, we all miss you here and hope you’ll be better soon! 

Cheers!

We all got you a special welcome back present but it’s too big to send it, so get better soon so you can come at the office and open it!

We all miss your lively presence and we want you to know that our best thoughts are with you. You can fight this illness and we know you will be back with us soon. 

 Hope you’ll be on your feet quickly!

You fooled the boss into thinking you are ill but i know you are just on vacation. If you don’t want me to tell the boss about this, get back at the office immediately! Seriously though, i wish you make a speedy recovery and know that if you need anything you can count on me.

My boss, as you suffer I suffer too. We will fight the illness together. 

My dear get well soon.

Life has much delight and fun experience to offer to you. 

Get well soon as you experience them my dear boss.

I am sending this message to wish you quick recovery and good health as you get back very soon in the swing. 

We all miss you deeply.

Wherever you are, just look at the shining sun as see it saying get well our boss.

When you are not present the work seems to be dull. Get well soon and your presence will motive the work.

I ache every second you are sick, and pretty soon I am going to be in that hospital bed next to you. Get better fast, because, even though I love you, I don’t want to join you.

You will do more than just get better; you will be better than you were before. 

I can’t wait to see you soon in full health.

May every cell in your body heal miraculously fast. 

Know that you are missed greatly.

Don’t worry; we’re here to stand alongside you as you work to recapture your good health.

It’s terrible to see you so unwell! Get well soon! I know I’ll be delighted when you do, and I’m sure you will too!

Waiting eagerly for you to recover soon and make my days lively again. 

Get well soon.

Get well soon, because I have lots of fun things to do, but, without you, they cannot give me joy.

Recover well to be strong and sound. Rest well to walk on the path to good health.

Boss, you have always been a true friend, mentor and a great leader. We miss your presence, please get well really soon.

Sending you tons of well wishes for your fast recovery.

I pray to God that He gives you the strength to overcome your sickness soon, but can you make it quick for me? I’m anxiously waiting to see you well again.

You are the best person have never known and you deserve even more than this. I will try to take good care of the work as you get well sir. I wish you a quick recovery and remember to take good care of your health.

I am very sorry sir to hear that you are feeling unwell. Wish you a quick recovery good health as I pray for you very hard.

I pray for you to get well soon as it is a great experience to work with you since you always try to get the best out of me. 

Get well soon my boss.

I wish to welcome you back at work with an intensive cheer since you are my inspiration source. 

Get well soon sir.

You are best leader and the greatest boss an employee can get. We need you to perform our very best. 

We will pray for your quicker recovery.

Boss please get well soon and return to work. We miss your presence since you motivates us with your guidance and instructions.

We were sad to hear about your illness Please get well soon! We are grateful that you are our boss and we are all missing you.

I am aware you are in hospital. Hope they will release you after a short time as I need you much more than them.

This message is to let you know I miss your leadership and our friendship at work. 

Wish you quick recovery my dear mentor.

Do what the doctor says, and feel better soon! 

I can’t wait to see you again.

Focus on the future and concentrate on getting well. Here’s to good things happening in your life.

May God bless you with good health and peace through this hard time. Know that I am here for you if you ever need anything. 

If you ever need to talk, I am always here to listen.

I pray every inch of your body feels better soon! 

I miss your face!

Get ready: it’s time for you to get well soon.

I wish I was a magician so I could make you fit and healthy with the wave of a wand!

I hope this get well wish brings a smile to your face. You are too beautiful to be feeling down.

I will stand beside you forevermore. 

Wishing you good health and a fast recovery.

Know this too will pass. 

May you heal ever so easy and fast.

I heard you were in pain. Well, don’t focus on it (LOL, as I mention it). No, really: think nice thoughts. I love
ya! 


Get well soon!

Remember to just take it one day at a time, and, in no time, you will be completely healthy and smiling once again.

I hope you get well really soon! 

I miss your smile!

Feel better fast, so I can see you again soon! 

I miss you so much!

Here’s a get well wish wishing you healing vibes.

I pray God heals you quickly with His miraculously healing hands.

Don’t worry: you will be back on your feet in no time, and then you will be wishing you were off your feet again, resting!

Think happy thoughts, and you may heal more quickly than you thought possible. 

We miss you, and want you better soon!

I would wish you well, but I know you don’t need any wishes, because you WILL be better soon. This is me letting you know that I’m thinking about you.

May your tears of sorrow quickly become tears of joy. I am so sorry you aren’t feeling well. 

I pray you recover to full health soon.

Think healthy, lovely, wonderful thoughts, and may your ails cease to exist.

Even Superman has a weakness. Though you are feeling weak now, know that you will be strong again. 

Until then, may peace be with you.

You can get better fast! Just do it! 

Be well!

I am sorry to hear of this tough time for you. 

You’re in my prayers.

I hope you feel better really fast. I’m counting the days until I can see you again!

For a Special person get well soon

?Happiness as light as air,
LOVE as DEEP as OCEAN –
my wishes 4 u 2day n everyday


Get Well Soon

I suffer as you suffer. Let’s face it together and fight it out. Get well soon, my dear.

I heard about your sickness yesterday, and I want to let you know that I miss you and wish you a quick recovery. Know that I am really praying for you.

Get well soon! Your family and friends miss you a lot, and look forward to your return. We all send our best prayers to you, and want you to know that you are greatly missed! So, take good care and return to us soon.

Get well soon! Everyone here misses your contagious smile. Nothing has been the same since you became ill. No one tells a joke like you do, so please hurry and get well fast!

Your absence is hurting me, my friend. I can’t wait see you feeling well, and I know many others are praying for your quick recovery as well, and longing for the day you will come back home.

I heard that you are in the hospital. I hope they release you soon because we need you more than they do!

It’s been so nice seeing you every day, with your humor and kindness, but it has been so sad not seeing you. Being ill and out of commission is hard on anyone. Everyone here sends best wishes for your health and healing. Take all the time you need to get well, and know that, when you return, there will be many happy faces waiting to greet you.

People here are missing you so much, especially your kindness and humor. Please recover quickly from your illness. We are praying for you day and night, friend.

I was so sorry to hear that you were taken to hospital last night. Let me convey my best wishes for a quick recovery from your illness, my friend.

Get well soon, so you can once again experience all the fun and delight that life has to offer!

Best wishes. I hope that you’re back in the swing of things very soon.

Sending you well wishes for your quick recovery and good health.

Look outside: the sun is shining, and it’s telling you to get well soon.

The little flowers are rising and blooming; it’s the world’s way of saying, “get well soon.”

From dawn to dusk, I pray for your quick recovery and good health.

May you be blessed with good health and a quick recovery.

Cheer up! We want to see you fit and well very soon.

Get well soon, so you can resume bringing brightness and delight into our lives!

I will continue praying for your good health and speedy recovery.

Say goodbye to that bout of bad health, and get well soon.

This messages, has health-giving powers
And I’ve made it, just for you
I certainly feel much better
And I hope that you do, too..
Get Well Soon

U can get a New Job, a New Car, a New girlfriend
But u can’t get any thing
Without “good health”
As the saying is “Health is Wealth” So hope u will


“Get well soon”

Evey thing is boring Without U
Nothing is same as B4 We all miss U
All hearts are praying 4 ur
Good health
Hope U will “get well soon” and join us back


As rain covers the sun.
Truth covers the lies.
Angels cover the evil.
Flowers cover the garden.
I wish and pray
that happiness covers all the
worries of your life.
Get well soon dear….


Here is a lovely, cute teddy bear
4Ü Just 2 say
.
.
.
.
Gèt wéll sòòn!

God has the power to redeem every thing,
So like you,
Thanks him and pray for his goodness in your favor,
Never forget god in any tension,
Get well soon,

Get Ur sorry behind of that bed.
Try positive thinking 2 get back to work.
Your illness is all in Ur head!
At least that’s what we hope.
Get Well Soon

When u feel that
God is Rubbing you against Rocks
Do not lose Hope
The Truth is that
He Is Polishing a Diamond
Stay Precious!
God bless u always and get well soon.

Don’t b so selfish; don’t b a sloth;
Come back, so we all can rejoice!
We Miss U! And pray 4 U 2 get well soon!

I wish I had a magic wand
To make it go away;
I’d wave my scepter over u
Until u were okay.
Get well soon.

Hope this happy get-well note
Adds sunshine to ur day
And shows u that you’re thought of
In a warm and special way!
Get Well Soon

Even though you’re not feeling ur best
With a little time, good care & rest
It won’t be long until the happy day
When you’re feeling fine in every way.
Ger well soon dear.

May d Little Flower,
Laying In Gloom,
Rise and Bloom,
Swaying Endlessly,
This Way and That Way,
Morn To Dusk,
Everyday. 


Get Well Soon!

Get well quick, u lazy bum,
There’s lots of work to do.
If u stay sick, it’s more work for me,
And I’d rather it was for u.


Get well soon dear.

Be the sky above you,
Blue soft be the road below you,
Affection be the breeze around you,
I pray all the happiness surrounds you.


“Get Well Soon”

I very well know the reason,
why u r taking too long to recover,
u r relay being nurse-d there.
joke a part, but still,
wishing u speedy recovery

Heard that you”re not feeling well.
So brought flowers for you to
make you feel Healthier and Happier.


Get Well Soon!

You are feeling down
and so am i with u NOT around.
Hope you get back in
the swing of things real soon.


Get Well Soon…………..

Hope you are up & Splashing Soon.
Get Well Soon!
Hope you
Get Back in the swing of things real soon.
all best wishes for you:)

Tackle life with all your skills
Overcome each and every hill
If u persist with all your will
U will enjoy your life and all its thrills.


Get Well Soon!

Difficulties do not come to destroy you
But to help you
Realize your Hidden Potential & Power
Let difficulties Know that you are Difficult to Defeat


Get Well Soon!

The cross of Christ
shows us that God’s love
is of deepest descent…
universal distribution and
of eternal duration.


Get well soon

Take good care of yourself, friend.
We hope to see you up and
running and back at garden again.
The place just isn’t the same without you.


Get Well Soon friend!

When you feel that
God is Rubbing U against Rocks
Do not lose Hope
The Truth is that
He Is Polishing a Diamond
Stay Precious!


Get well soon.

Heard that you”re not feeling well.
So brought flowers for you to make you feel Healthier and Happier.
Get Well Soon!

Tonight all the stars came out to play a signal
But all of them are not shining,
Because they all know my friend is sick.
Get Well Soon!

You mean a lot to me….
and so does your Health and Happiness.
So Here’s a wish to say & Take good care of Yourself !

If wishes were flowers,
I would send You A big bunch to say….


“Get Well Soon”

Early in the morning sun rise with many hopes but its set hopelessly.
All the flowers were bloom this evening with pleasant smell but its now wither awfully n tonight all d stars came out to play a signal but all of them are not shining, because they all knows my friend is sick.
Wish u a cure soon and healthy days ahead

May the little flowers lying in gloom,
Rise and bloom, swaying endlessly, this way and that way,
morn to dusk everyday, 


Get well soon.

I hope you’re feeling better,
I miss you every day.
I’m always thinking of you,
So this is what I say,
Get Well Soon!

Why u choose this particular time to get sick,
Seems to us an insensitive choice.
So don’t be so selfish; don’t be a sloth;
Come back so we all can rejoice!
We Miss You!and pray for you to get well soon

Let’s go, get up, stop faking it;
Get your sorry behind off that bed.
Try positive thinking to get back to work.
Your illness is all in your head!
At least that’s what we hope.
Looking forward to your return.
Get Well Soon.

Just close ur eyes & feel the bluish white rays of healing coming from god & pretend that u r become better & better
every moment,


get well soon dear

0 Comment: