08 December 2015

Good Night Messages-SMS (2)

Good Night Messages


if you see me in your dream never stick to it  because I dream about you every day.

You are the angel of my dreams good night to you my angel.

The princess of my dreams... good night

Good night people, good night world, good night sweetheart, dream about me.

I love you so much my sweetheart, sleep well...

Good dreams, see you I pray to God, I love you good night my love.

My body stood like a prisoner in my bed; my mind, my soul, my heart will be sleeping with you freely. A good night's sleep my angel!

Say good night to the sounds of love with me. My heart may He rest in peace!

I'm sending a prayer my God, you'd see me in your dreams when you sleep. I love you my love. You have a good night.

Wait a minute before you kiss me, then say I love you, ok now you can go to sleep

If I could I'll write your name to the stars, then the night makes sense even with you, sweetheart goodnight.

Love it was for sale, as a coin that was spent in the beautiful world of friendship, the value of the people I didn't put a price on a good night.

My darling I love you so much, see me in your dream, good night sweet dreams my love..

0 Comment: