08 December 2015

Wise Word Messages-SMS-1

You have to love yourself before you can love anyone else.

Nurture your mind with great thoughts. To believe in the heroic makes heroes.

I don't chase after people anymore. If they like spending time with me - they will do so. If not, i'm content with my own company

You can close your eyes to things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel.

A man with no vices, has very few virtues.

Before you assume, learn the facts. Before you judge, understand why.

"We are not the same, I am too reckless"

How many hints do I have to give you???

When you want to tell someone a song reminds you of them, but you aren't really on talking terms anymore <<<<

"Ooh, said it was the last time, all you needed was a little closure Ooh, said it'd be the last time but you're begging me to come over"

Learn to deal with situations without losing composure. Don't let people get you out of character.

Do what makes you happy.

Shout out to my first 1,000 followers! Thanks for helping me spread some positive vibes!

The best things happen at the most unexpected times.

Some people won't stay in your life long physically. But they will always be on your mind.

Sometimes I wish I could read your mind to find out how you feel about me.

There's so many people in my life I care so much about, I'll probably never talk to again.

Not everyone is meant to be in your future. Some people are just passing through to teach you lessons in life.

"But don't be pissed off if I hate your husband, 'cause even when I can't say "Love you" I love you"

"You could find another me tomorrow, and that's the hardest pill to swallow."

Why are you always on my mind, when I know you shouldn't be.

Your past is a just a story, and once you realize this, it has no power over you.

Some people are best left in the past, along with your mistakes and regrets.

Utilize every single second of your day.

Everyting negative; pressure, challenges; is all an opportunity for you to rise.

Attitude is Everything.

Do something your future self would be proud of today.

Don't worry about what you can not control.

"And I know she'll be the death of me at least we'll both be numb."

The trouble with many is that they would rather be ruined by praise than saved by criticism.

Enjoy your own life without comparing it with that of another.

You may have had a bad past, but you don't have to have a bad future.

Love your life, or change it.

Make them wonder why you are smiling.

Being happy is a choice. Choose to be happy.

The biggest secret in life is that there is no big secret. Whatever your goals are, you can get there...If your willing to work.

You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.

The best way to avoid disappointment is to not expect anything from anyone.

Love is so short, forgetting is so long

"I've been counted out so many times, I couldn't count it."

I know what I want, and I'm going to get it.

Stressing about things you have no control over is a waste of your time.

If your not passionate then you are wasting your time.

True strenght is holding it together when everyone else would understand if you  fell apart.
The biggest communication problem is that we don't not listen to understand. We listen to reply.

Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.

If a small thing has the power to make you angry, does that not indicate something about your size?

Feel the fear and do it anyway.
Embrace the Fear

“I still love you” is the saddest fucking sentence in the whole word.
For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.
"Try to stay sane is like a full time hobby"

"They tryna make me slow down Tryna tell me how to live I'm about to lose control"

Wonder rather than doubt is the root of all knowledge.

Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.

"The world is a jungle..."

This world is a jungle you either fight or run foresver.
"Cause God gave me you for the ups and downs God gave me you for the days of doubt"

Beware the barrenness of a busy life.

Love the life you live, or change it.

Don't expect to build up the weak by pulling down the strong.

Its actually disgusting how many people care about celebrities personal lives. Their no different than us, stop putting them on a pedestal!

"Focus on your life and the path you're pursuing Cause y'all too busy worried about what Kim Kardashian's doing"

I really hate to break it to you but your life's being played with You have not witnessed the world cause you're stuck in the Matrix.

The loudest one in the room, is the weakest one in the room.

The struggling you do today will develop the strength you need tomorrow.

Be strong enough to let go and patient enough to wait for what you deserve.

My attitude is that if you push me towards something that you think is a weakness, then I will turn that perceived weakness into a strength.

Falling out of love is very enlightening. For a short while you see the world with new eyes.

I think life is far too short to concentrate on your past. I rather look into the future.

The story of the human race is the story of men and women selling themselves short.

You're only here for a short visit. Don't hurry, don't worry. And be sure to smell the flowers along the way.

Be the light that helps others see.

Hate must make a man productive. Otherwise one might as well love.

Our opinions become fixed at the point where we stop thinking.

I never make the mistake of arguing with people for whose opinions I have no respect.

Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.

I'd rather attempt to do something great and fail, than attempt to do nothing and succeed.

Its always to early to quit.

You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.

Don't fall before you're pushed.

When don't feel like being productive remember....

Take care oy your body. It is the only place you have to live.
When your legs get tired, run with your hearth.
Behind my smile, there's a story you would never understand

A man must be big enough to admit his mistakes, smart enough to profit from them, and strong enough to correct them.

If you cant stop thinking about it, don't stop working for it.

We become strong, I feel, when we have no friends upon whom to lean, or to look to for moral guidance.

In the end we only regret the chances we didn't take.

I learned that things change, people change.That doesnt mean you forget the past it simply means that you move on and treasure the memories

"And they know my story, flaws and all I still got plaques hanging wall to wall"

There are two kinds of fools: those who can't change their opinions and those who won't.

I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.

If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude.

After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box.
Happiness is the best revenge.

I believe that you should gravitate to people who are doing productive and positive things with their lives.

0 Comment: