08 December 2015

Wise Word Messages-SMS

Life is too short to sweat the small stuff. Let it go.
Sometimes you just have to say fuck it, and move on.
A truth that hurts, is better than a lie that doesn't.
worrying will never change the outcome
Do not miss a chance — not one single, tiny opportunity — to tell someone how wonderful they are and how beautiful they are, inside and out.

Love doesn't make the world go 'round; love is what makes the ride worthwhile.

Experience is the hardest kind of teacher. It gives you the test first, and the lesson afterward.

Success will not attack you. You must attack it.

You can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth.

Aim for the moon. If you miss, you may hit a star.

When the wrong people leave your life, the right things start happening.

Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same.

An attitude of positive expectation is the mark of the superior personality.

"Mark my words, that's all that I have Mark my words, give you all I got"

"Just like a moth drawn to a flame Oh you lured me in I couldn't sense the pain"

Stop doubting yourself, work hard, and make it happen.

Listening to advice is easy. Taking it and applying it to your life is the hard part.

Relying on others for your own happiness will most likely lead to heartbreak and sadness.

You need to be comfortable in your own skin, and love yourself, before you can even think about loving someone else.

If I died today would you be satisfied with the last conversation we had...? let that sink in.

Some people will always have that special place in your heart. Doesn't matter how hard you try to remove them.

If you truly appreciate everyday you wake up, your "problems" won't seem so bad.

You can learn a lot from your mistakes, when you aren't denying them.

Worrying will never change the outcome.

Stop focusing on the negatives.

Greatness is a habit, you must be consistent if you wish to achieve it.

If there is no struggle, there is no progress.

Smile and be happy. Its a waste of time to be anything but that.

Perception creates your reality....

A positive attitude to everything in life is a huge component in truly being happy.

Today is always the day. Not tomorrow, or the day after that, but today.

Be thankful for everything you have in your life. Some people would kill to be in your shoes.

Great things don't come easy.

Love yourself enough to work harder, to be the best version you could be.

Being positive or negative, are habits of thoughts that strongly affect your actions and your life.

We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.

Virtually nothing is impossible in this world if you just put your mind to it and maintain a positive attitude.

Riches, mediocrity and poverty begin in the mind.

In every day, there are 1,440 minutes. That means we have 1,440 daily opportunities to make a positive impact.

Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out.

"I want you to be mine again baby I know my lifestyle is driving you crazy I cannot see myself without you"

"Don't give me that sob story liar, don't preach to the choir You ain't never even had to reach in the fire to dig deep"

"I let you see my dark side, but like a mic check, you got one too."

Happiness, like unhappiness, is a proactive choice.

What is stopping you from chasing your dream right at this very moment? Hint: Its probably you.

People in today's society are too afraid to fail. RARELY does any become successful with their first idea.

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams

Cherish the people that are in your life. You never know when they will be taken from you.

The only way to make your dreams come true is to chase them.

“Sometimes we waste too much time thinking about someone who doesn’t think about us for a second.”

A bad today, doesn't mean you have to have a bad tomorrow.

The worst feeling: Not getting a reply back from someone you really want to talk to.

It sucks knowing you probably won't talk to someone again, because you've already burned those bridges.

4 Things You Can't Recover: The stone...after the throw The word...after its said The occasion...after its missed The time...after its gone

FORGIVE. Letting go of a grudge not only makes you feel better now but can also improve your health.

Fear not, and you shall not be afraid.

A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes.

We all have two lives. The second one starts when we realize we only have one.

Sometimes what you're looking for, comes when you're not looking at all.

Don't mistake silence for weakness. Smart people don't plan big moves out loud.

I’m so thankful I had a childhood before social media took over.

"Where were you when all the dogs needed help?"

"I ain't as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I use to be."

Great talent finds happiness in execution.

Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.

I hope you never forget me.

I'll never forget the first time I saw you.

How you gonna say he "broke your heart" and you're already calling someone else babe within a month... Females these days.

Life ain't always beautiful, but it's a beautiful ride.

I know you still think about the times we had

Don't stress. Do your best. Forget the rest.

Oh you have a selfie stick so you can take pictures in the bathroom?....and you wonder what's wrong with society.

I respect people who tell me the truth, especially when it's not easy.

It took the death of hope to let go.

If you put in the work, the results will come.

"But my heart don't understand Why I got you on my mind"

Yes, I miss you Yeah, I think about you No, I'm not going to tell you Yeah, you should know this And yes, I wish you were here

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you handle it.

"I'm too busy working on my own grass to know if yours is greener
Well that'll be the last time I try and text you.

"Say it louder, say it louder, whose gonna love you like me"

"Well done is better than well said"

If I died today would you be satisfied with the last conversation we had...?

" 'Fore I turn the lights out, tell me who the fuck you wanna be."

My circle got so small it's a period.

Money make the world go round..

Where are you now that I need you?

If someone says someone negative to you, ignore it. If someone says something positive to you, don't let it go to your head.

Running an alternate account is fun ;)

You used to call me on my cell phone....
The brightest people have the darkest beginning.

The wider the base, the higher the pyramid.

If money is your only motivation you will never be happy.

"Life becomes easier when you open your mind and accept that you can't always get what you want."

I used to call people, then I got into e-mailing, then texting, and now I just ignore everyone.

Become something now, because time waits for no one.

You gotta know when to turn to the next chapter of your life, or even close the book and start a new one.

0 Comment: