08 December 2015

Killing English Messages-SMS

Killing English

Sometimes Love Is Giving Up.

Loosing is a hard healing wound.

In the human world his body, his heart take up much space.

The people who love you, those pick out the best. The line between the two is very thin.

Too much of everything? Even compassion. In need of that mercy because someday human remains.

Friend as a friend with a visible retention. Mercy, and the other is due to the interests.

Don't be fooled you around crowd. It is very crowded around the dead, but she alone was buried.

Honest, honorable, loyal, and is the cornerstone of being human to be compassionate.

It's good that you did not remember the mistakes you made, the soul thinks a lot of herself.

To claim the greatest love is the symptom.

Maybe I lost a lot because of my honesty, mercy, but inside me,my heart, my humanity, my conscience still isn't enough for me ?

this morning the clouds in the palm of love and happiness in the hearts of blue softly in my heart I leave you.

do you think it's so easy to forget you rose, I miss you every night my hospitalization when I hugged my pillow next to me giving me weird but you left me alone with my head.

It's not you can be together with someone, be with someone you can't be without her, when she came to the space with fillers, isn't it, those who believe it go...

Me from darkness to light, from lies to the truth, Thank you for taking me from death to immortality. I love you!

Me 24 hours in a day, 60 minutes in an hour and a minute is 60 seconds long but we are told that you are not taught that without a last second of eternity. We wish to be together in every moment of our lives dear...

In A Relationship, As Far As The Stars Is Love. Lie Down With You For Love You Can't Keep Up. Make It, You Can't Touch.

while you were gone and one of them was wounded like me that have had ordered carnations

Those Who Fail To Distinguish Between Reality And The Dream Are Already In The Ever Imagined.

I saw a lot of people who said I'll go with you in the ground. I buried those who say that the ground is always alone.
  
You like a mirage in the desert, the vast sea phosphorescence in the forest, the sea of tranquility you're my light you're in, sunshine. Just so you know, you were very missed.

This night I snuck to go into the dream, kiss me tight roots thoroughly with a swing riots for the last time, I swear to God fuck off nicely and then sneak out of my fucking life!..

Does not like to see the person that heard his voice, any moment beneath my skin, because nothing like loving you it's not!

Night, I loved you as long as believe me if it were the earth, the sun would not have risen.

You chose not to my eyes, they loved they loved. You, not me...they say that it went

My eyes your eyes, your hands, my hands, my body and my soul as long as your love, I'll love you...

Who are you? My hopes to live for years and years I waited that I couldn't survive without realizing it? Who are you? You my Teddy...
  
Some dreams take longer than others. Some is also very beautiful. I miss my longest and the most beautiful dream.
  
The person that does not like to see his voice heard, beneath my skin at any moment...it's not like loving you nothing

 If your lips get dry a day away I'll bring the sun I'll bring the ocean of the mind...you have a hand if you want

If you're too blind to see the one who loves you, then say you love me too proud.

The bed with rose petals, daisies embellished with your dreams, all the nightmares you should go to sleep so I got on I got my love, sweetheart!

In front of me when we go through the seasons, when they open their eyes to the Milky Way, a star falls.

Come on and take my hand! Side with me! Each desperation the challenge with me! With me, sleep with me, Wake Up. Together, let's happy birthday...

It's like you're you again. Smoke gets in your eyes? There is a difference between my cigarette ash lips Alone, you're burning me...

You are nearest and dearest to my heart, you are the sultan of my heart, I'm a shining star in the night sky, you are my sunshine to my soul to work in the morning.

There must be a person's ideals, is an eternity. There must be a human longing, longingly like the flowers. A similar one, just like you.

Waking people from sleep wake up with regret, but want to go back out of desperation when I can't mad you're a wonderful dream that can be seen once in a lifetime! So now that it's raining My hands are shaking, your hands I can't hold. Comes to wrap around, I can't wrap. So I'm so connected, without you I can't stop. I love you so much.

I want to hold always! Little more than a dream. I want to hold one ?you? they couldn't. Previously, I didn't get homesick, I didn't and never separate from tomorrow so it ends up that I looked at the calendar. The separation was hard not used. Now people are laughing cries. Has poured a torrent into the heart of the tears? He loves you so much and I miss him. We love this beautiful Put a period, comma I'm bringing armful?

You sometimes pitch-dark night, my Sun, you sometimes the encouragement of life with happiness and love you always you're the only reason.

When I feel your hand on my heart because I love you, the warmth that indescribable when you try to take my sorrows and in their place is off...

You're banished to the world I love you so much angel and God!

When the first lights of the day, hit the beach, the seagulls can understand in a language that only the two of us, it whispers in your ear the sea: I miss you so much...

If the sky is a piece of paper, a bottle of ink of the sea and I've to write down my feelings with you wasn't enough. I love you so much...

When it comes to how the distant stars bright I don't I wanted to be as close as the stars, he looks at me every time I wish I was close enough to you so you could see the clouds, rain and your tears when you feel sad to delete

My longing I uploaded to the cloud, with the wind I sent my love, it rains with tears in my eyes is my fault, I sent the little angels, and kiss you! Did they come?

Youth trust and when I say early, maybe even say good-bye you can't.

The most You can have a pleasant tomorrow, your life may be filled with happiness, you deserve it. The day comes and I miss you, believe me, honey I have got to get.

A new car today?" I'm the girlfriend of my star one day, or the exact opposite.

A new car today?" I'm the girlfriend of my star one day, or the exact opposite.

A bird if I should die in Assam, water in the engine, if you have near you. I enjoy kiss, koklasam you...

Longing is keeping the seizures at my door. Darling in a remote town, my eyes searching for her...

You know it's hiding a treasure at the end of every Rainbow. I recently done my most precious treasure... you are the rainbow I followed you, you're hurt. You correct a butterfly, I found you had crossed the mountains and the sea, give her a little kiss on the cheek.
  
The only thing that multiplies when shared, and our love always never forget that our love does not matter, Darling.

To be happy, if you know you will truly know love if you love, you give life.
  
What I have trying to forget you, nor my love... what a wind to see what I am contributing to so I can show I have the heart to take.

Think of a sea, "thirsty", a night think of "sleepless", a person think, "loveless", think spring "flower" think of me "without you"...

You know it's hiding a treasure at the end of every Rainbow. I recently done my most precious treasure... you are the rainbow I followed you, you're hurt.

If he gets stuck in a bitter pain for a moment, your heart, your eyes timeless if you stuck your ears in a place I know you missed me like crazy, they know timeless China

As far as a star of pain and sadness, happiness get close to the pupil. The truth of hope of happiness, happiness will be endless...
  
Before I get up when I fell, then when I touched the flame the pain, I learned to love, to be loved and I've learned everything alone, learn to forget I didn't!

If I lived as much as I love you; I would put immortality in the name of love...

The night of longing bitter breakup songs I'm going to shoot this one day I'm going to kill you, and my destiny for me, I'll sue.

My heart is crying and my herpes are mild and slightly wet in the corners a few times to hang dry in the sun color.

 I live at the street of love? The night never ends, and I don't never sleep.

I've given up the thought of you I had to forget the eyes.

I've given up the thought of you I had to forget the eyes.

My favorite way though the ropes cut off when it passes over a bridge, and I fell your lips though.

Come on, tell me what you want to do Go ahead, go away, convince me of your absence. I'm really tired losing you all where I found.

Nature on the morning of each day, my eyes love to see it, trust it wasn't worth anything live..

I don't know what should I call you. But life is too short, the flower pattern the flower fades. You, my dear I should say this, because you can quite alive...

My heart's one desire, one passion of my dreams, I live by that one too she's

So now that it's raining My hands are shaking, your hands I can't hold. So connected that I'm without you I can't stop.

When it comes to how the distant stars bright I don't Behold, for the love of the most beautiful it's impossible, I'm addicted to you it's impossible.

The wind is vicious a vengeance,rain of Vengeance, tenacious, persist them to heart if a port... no time like the present...

Tell you how much I love you roses, roses tell my loneliness and despair? Roses I couldn't tell my heart slowly melting

You can't access it until they are in love, but there is a difference.

It is easy to see the major stars in the dark night. Ingenuity to see the stars in the daytime, it's not about being in love, to love for a lifetime ingenuity.

I want to bring it with you atomic plucked, but my heart is illuminated on your hands like that, I'm afraid.

There are comets to the world, an income of seventy years. He's protected me throughout her life people. I saw that star, are you, sweetheart?

Ageing means to me that a man like him to accept. I love you and I want to be with you for a lifetime.

If you want to know how much I love you how and if you have to find a new language to me because I can't find words to describe my love for you. But one thing I know I love you?

Each shoulder can not carry big hopes is all my heart can't handle heavy favorite, everything happens the only way that one can't be. Ink the seas, and made paper boats. Then I wrote your name everywhere. When you type the name you want you I love you I'm not!.. The ice that keeps the sun in place if you see a flame, just that alone is a heart burning for you.

You want to help? At that time, the joy of life bring me, you get a lot run out quickly. I'm about to forget about this Dec I need the happiness, I forgot the taste of hot tea, wind chill, so go ahead to revive my memories the best ones?

Write a letter like that would you Darling let me hear as soon as you open root. Your love life, spike hair, voice like the wind in my face that you find me would you Write a letter, my darling, I have my boyfriend write a letter like that would come I found your blog and let that be the death of me.

You say you love the sun burn the sun. Do you say I love the rain when it rains you open your umbrella. I'm afraid, Darling, ' cause you say you love me!

I wanted to be as close as the stars, he looks at me every time I wish I was close enough to you so you could see the clouds, rain and your tears when you feel sad in order to delete me that I wish I could be near you, to love you as much as I love you?

It descends the falling snowflakes melt into the lips and then her cheek and the coolness turn to face the wind when you want to share a Drop, I'll be there!

All the seasons in one day, the whole year in a season that I'm willing to live with you, a pinch of joy, hope and happiness with a pinch of a pinch of I'm putting up.

People I knew like the stars, all shone, all was the sky. But you, I chose the sun, I gave it to you?
  
I'd like to be a rose! Why? Rip me off and smell it, not to go in the depths of her body and get out of there?

If there was a drop of rain meaning I love you, and if you'd ask me how you love me, believe me, sweetheart, it was raining every day.
  
I painted the Red seas while you were sleeping last night, I threw off a cliff, the silence, I put the word out to the winds, in the ear...how very much I miss you

I'll send you a white dove; on the wings of happiness, love and loyalty in your heart, snow white feathers and hope in its beak a goodnight kiss on the cheek, pass.

Behold, the eyes tell you words, you know words are the fools who tells you there is a love...

You correct a butterfly, I found you had crossed the mountains and the sea, gave a little peck on your cheek. Have you felt it?

I'd like to call you a lot of figuring out! I'd like to understand before I love you! It's not a lifetime for you to finish and you always like to start over again I would.

The simple of the real people you love, but not with the real love of the simple people I have loved. We love this beautiful Put a period, comma armful brought?

Regret waking people from Sleep Wake Up, mad when I can't once in a lifetime but want to go back out of desperation that can be seen a wonderful dream.

Each shoulder can not carry big hopes is all my heart can't handle heavy favorite, everything happens the only way that one can't be.

Ink the seas, and made paper boats. Then I wrote your name everywhere. When you type the name you want you I love you I'm not!..

I'm drawing a star in my heart whenever I think of you. Do you know how many stars I have I now? Get in my bed!

Different than usual today, I didn't do again, fall in love with you so many times and I thought of you...

Seven kinds of seven kinds of seven different climate bee bee make honey from different flowers, if flower went seven brought seven separate, if you are as sweet as can be...

I didn't like you yesterday, because yesterday is behind you, you're today; I'll love you tomorrow because tomorrow never ends!

 You speak the word out of my mouth, will flow from my eyes I won't cry if you were this age, I locked my heart, I'm not leaving you anywhere!

The sun sank it was born... what a soldier... my heart beating also true that if we consider all the facts individual. I love you, it's true...

Me long no matter what you competitors? But to me, you're it!

Yesterday, today, tomorrow? I'm with you until your heart. When you feel lonely, put your hand on your heart; I'll always be there!

From a woman's skin wine, raki drink from her troubles, they say. Because love wine, raki drink separation.

The flaw of love closes the eye that sees, the eye that sees the beauty it opens. Love it if you love it, what perfect human, the human flaw look for.




0 Comment: