09 December 2015

Romantic Love Messages (4)

Romantic Love

While there's still time to gather the buds. Time is still a-flying and this same flower that smiles today tomorrow may be dying.

They have hurt, we loved..
They went, we waited..
We have became wound ointment..
Were too precious to break, we were shattered..
We liked, they didn't like...

GOD to protect you, some people subtracts from your life.
Don't run after them .

You can't let the second time once you'd be a fool..!


I have to live with your silence you,
And so into the night into words interrupting the weight...

I feel like I met like years ago,
I won't take you inside me,
I am helpless without you,
A place that will never be filled,
This is not love.

The thing that upsets people the most is that the unexpected while a person being a man, the man of the trunk even if it is to be human..!

Isn't it strange?
You like doesn't like you,
They loved you and you don't like..!

There was to be a star now, at the horizon, the passion in the shower.

It is important to give you trust. It is also important for the trust to hear. But most importantly, you will justify the confidence.

You'll find that loves you like I do,
God never wake up from this dream,
I love life, Loyalty, no fear of too,
Without you my heart you can stay.

I'm going to sleep to forget the pain. You sleep, maybe we'll be happy in the morning ...
Good Night ☆★

While waiting for the right person, you'll die of loneliness.
Or to the wrong people all his life enduring finish..

Good morning hope..
Good morning peace..
Good morning freedom..
Good morning friends ..

You're great ..
You're awesome..
You're wonderfull..
I love you, so much .!!

The sun, on everyone are born equal.
But rose another dead other smells.

0 Comment: