13 November 2015

Beautiful New Year Messages


– “If you always keep the enthusiasm, I know that everything will go well. If you never give up you will achieve their dreams. Happy New Year to all! “

– “Another year ends and with him all the good and bad moments we remain, joys and disappointments. From now begin 365 new days in which our life can be different. “

– “More than once we have fallen, but we stand to begin with optimism this year and continue with the dreams we have today.”

– “The disappointments, failures and resentments leave them behind. You will start a new year and the best you can do is fill your mind and your soul of positive feelings. Congratulations! “

– “Starting a new year is to have 365 opportunities to choose the kind of life we want. You long happiness is just your fingertips. Have a great year. “

– “Dreams come true only manage every day we strive and fight for them. Do not let anything or anyone will ever stop. Happy New Year! “

– “In the few hours left of this year I want to thank you for all the experiences I have lived. I hope that next year my dreams come true and that no challenge is greater than success. “

– “Although they try to sink you always have to excel. Never be overcome, remember that in the dark is when you can shine. Congratulations on the New Year! “

– “The celebration of the new year fills us with energy and makes our mind to recharge to continue striving to realize the dreams we have. Congratulations to all! “

– “A new year is a godsend that you have to take advantage because happiness is waiting for you.”

– “If this year the things did not go as you wanted, do not worry. Within hours begins another year and you will have many opportunities. “

– “Welcoming a new year is welcome the life itself because every opportunity that comes in the way comes from the heavens. Hope you have a great new year. “

– “I hope you are very happy that this year and spend many unforgettable moments with your loved ones. God bless you very much. “

– “This year I went through very difficult times, however I am grateful because life has taught me a lot and the most important is that you have shown me great appreciation. I love you and wish you all the best in this year. “

– “Never get tired of dreaming, because it is the only way to feel motivated to fight every day. I hope that this New Year, the joy and happiness be your constant companions and that each of the projects undertaken has success. “


– “Happy New Year dear friends. It is a great joy to have the privilege of having your friendship, I appreciate very much and I send a big hug. “

0 Comment: