14 November 2015

Cute Love Quotes For Her-1


“There is nothing more valuable than our love.”

“I want to feel what it’s like to love like you. Take my hand and bring me to where your heart is.”

“My heart whispered “that’s’ the one” when I first saw you.”

“The moment I saw you, I knew we would be together forever.”

“You will be mine forever and always.”

“Knock on the door to your heart, and I will be there.”

“You’re like a kitten. You look into my eyes and all I see is you wanting endless love.”

“I’m like a child on Christmas when I see you. I never know what the day’s love will hold for us.”

“Our love knows no boundaries.”

“You are the essence of everything good in my life; love without boundaries.”

“I am reborn when you kiss me. I would die if you left me. The moments I am with you are when I am truly alive.”

“The sweetest joy in life is your loving embrace.”

“Our love can overcome any obstacle; withstand any storm.”

“A single soul is what defines our love.”

“You know you’re special when you can make me smile even when I am sad.”

“The saying goes “love is for giving.” So, I give my love to you.”

“Hearts are for beating, but mine only beats for you.”

“Falling in love is about finding the true beauty in a sea of faults.”

“I want you forever and always. I want you to forget all the rest.”

“They say the sweetest place to be is in someone’s thoughts. You never leave mine.”

“I will annoy you. I will say stupid things. I will always love you.”

“True love is only found when I am with you.”

“Your love is like a maze. I am trapped in it.”

“For every kiss we share, I hope there is a thousand more.”

“I will never ration my love for you. I will let it flow like a river.”

0 Comment: