14 November 2015

Sweet Love Messages


I love you!!  

If nothing lasts forever, can I be your nothing?

 831 = I Love You…8 letters, 3 words, 1 meaning.

A KISS is purely organic and naturally sweet. It has absolutely no artificial ingredients and it’s 100 percent wholesome. And here’s one for you: MUAH!

All day I listen to people talk. But the moment I hear your sweet voice, the noises of the world around me are drowned out- all I can hear is your sweet, fragile voice.

Ask me why I’m so happy and I’ll give you a mirror J

Before I met you, I never knew what it was like to look at someone and smile for absolutely no reason.

Could you stop being so lovely? You’re driving me crazy with your loveliness!

Dreaming of you…

Even though were far apart, I love you dearly with all my heart.

Every day I wake up with a smile on my face. And you’re the reason for that smile.

Every minute I spend away from you is a minute I waste.

Every moment I spend with you, the world seems so perfect…

Every time I see you, I love you more than before.

God was wise for not putting a price tag on you: There’s no way I could afford a boyfriend/girlfriend as amazing as you.

Good morning (or night) sweetheart!

Good morning my love. I hope you have an amazing day.

Good morning sexy. I can’t wait until my eyes get to see that beautiful smile tonight!

Hey baby, can’t wait to see you tonight!

Hey stud, just wanted to let you know that I’m thinking about you!

Hope you are having a good day sweetie!

Hope you know you are on my mind right now!

I absolutely love spending time with you!

I am willing to do anything to make you smile.

I can explain why I love you, but it would take forever.

I can’t get you outta my head…

I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you.

I can't really find the words to explain the way I feel when I hear your voice or when I see your face... all I can say is that I like the feeling.

I could never get tired of you, even if I spent every last second with you. In fact, the more time we spend together, the more I grow to like you and your company.

I feel so comfortable when I am around you, like I can be myself.

I hope you know you have my heart.

I just woke up, and you are already on my mind!

I love seeing you happy, and my biggest reward is seeing you smile. I know life can be cruel, but that’s why I’m here: to show you life can be amazing and full of joy and love.

I love you = 831. 8 Letters, 3 words, and only 1 meaning.

I love you more than you will ever know…

I love you more with each passing day. Never forget that.

I love you, I miss you, and I can’t wait to see you today!

I may not be Superman, but I’ll always protect you.

I miss you!  <3 (Anything with the heart punctuation is sure to be a winner!)

I never thought I would like you this much, and I never thought you’d be on my mind this much <3.

I think I am falling in love with you!

I will hold you in my heart until I can hold you in my arms again…

I will not allow anything to come between us.

I wish I could be with you 8 days a week, 25 hours a day- I just can’t ever seem to get enough of you.

I wish you were here so we could cuddle and fall asleep together.

I wish you were here…

I would love to have your arms wrapped around me right now!

I’m falling for you…will you catch me??

If I was a planet and you were my moon, I’d stop spinning just by looking at you.

If loving you is wrong, then I don’t wanna be right…

If nothing lasts forever, can I be your nothing?

If words are not enough to say ‘I love you’, I will shower you with all my hugs and kisses.

If you ever randomly think of us kissing, know that it’s because of all the kisses I’ve blown for you!

If you need someone to talk to, just call me. I’ll always make myself available for you.

It’s not my fault I love you so much! It’s yours!!

Just hearing your name makes me smile!

Just when I thought that love could never be a part of me, that's when you came along and showed me happiness!

Loving you is just like breathing- I can’t stop!

Loving you is like breathing…How am I supposed to stop?!?!

Muah! (The simple, one word kiss)

My heart still skips a beat every time I see your face.

My love for you is a journey. It starts at Forever and ends at Never.

No matter how horrible my day went, when you smile, everything is alright.

Our life together is already amazing, and together it will only get better and better.

Please let me know what I did to deserve someone like you; I want to make sure I keep doing it!

Please let me know what I did to deserve you...I want to make sure I keep on doing it!

Read this message, and know that the sender loves you very much!

Read this text message and know that the sender loves you incredibly much!

Sweet dreams…think of me…

The more I know you, the more I love you.

The most incredible feeling is knowing I make you happy!

The shortest word I know is “I”. The sweetest word I know is “love”. And the person I will never forget is “YOU”!

They could take all of my possessions, and it wouldn’t matter as long as I have you.

They say that time is golden, but time spent with you is absolutely priceless.

To the world, you’re just one person. But to me, you’re the world.

Ugh, there’s something I can’t get off my mind. Know what it is? You! Can’t wait to see you!

Waiting for the next time that your lips will touch mine…

We are a perfect match. I love you.

When can I see you again?

When I 1st saw you, I was scared to talk to you. When I spoke to you I was scared to hold you. When 
I held you I was scared to luv you. Now that I luv you I am scared lose you.

Whenever you need someone to be there for you, I’ll always be sitting right next to you through it all.

With every passing moment, I come THAT much closer to seeing you tonight. Can’t wait to be in your arms and kiss those luscious lips.

XOXO (Hugs & Kisses)

Yesterday (or today) was fantastic! Can’t wait to see you again!

Yesterday I loved you, tomorrow I will think of you. You know what? I love you.

You are always on my mind…

You are like a drug, and I am so addicted!!

You are mine, forever and always…

You are my everything.

You are my Romeo and I am your Juliet!

You are the reason for my smiles! J

You are the reason I am breathing, but yet sometimes you take my breath away…

You fill my heart with love and my life with happiness!

You have my heart. Keep it safe.

You have this amazing way of making me happy no matter what.

You know you love someone when you save their texts and re-read them when no one is watching <3

You make me feel like the luckiest woman in the world!

You make me laugh when I don’t even want to smile…

You make my world go ‘round!

You rock my world!

You still give me butterflies to this day.

You’re weird…but I like it! J

Your fingers woud fit the empty spaces between my fingers perfectly <3

Your hand is my favorite thing to hold…I hope that when you read this, it makes you think of me!

Your love is more precious to me than any diamonds.

 Let’s play a game of ‘scratch and win’!

H____
HE___
HEA__
HEAR_
HEART!
Congratulations, you won my heart!

0 Comment: