14 November 2015

Love Quotes


“Girl, you stole my heart. Let me steal a kiss from you.”
“You’re all that is good in my life; the inspiration in everything that I do is you.”
“Someone must be watching over me because you’re the most beautiful angel.”
“Kiss me, hug me and love me. I will return the favor.”
“I can’t thank the heavens more for having met you. You bring so much joy into my life.”
“Let’s be sweet together. You melt me like chocolate on a hot day.”
“Between us is two hearts tied together by a thread of love that will last the test of time.”
“You make me wake up with a smile on my face every day. You are the air I breathe, the ticking in my heart.”
“No one dares separate the couple that went to the end of the earth and embraced after looking into each other’s eyes for the first time.”

“You know every fiber of my life; all of my deepest secrets. Now, we can blackmail each other.”

0 Comment: