08 November 2015

Emotional SMS

> If you drop me, I will break. If you hold me, I will shake. If you need me, I will hurry. If you don’t call me, I will worry. If you hurt me, I will cry. But if you leave me, I will die!

> Brothers are like streetlights along the road they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile.

> Those who are special never go away. They walk beside us every day. Unseen, unheard, still near, still special, still missed and still very dear

> You were always my best friend looking out for me making sure the path I travelled on was smooth. Even if I searched the world over there cannot be a better sister / brother than you.

> The rain falls because the sky can no longer handle its heaviness, just like the tears, it falls because the heart can no longer handle the pain

0 Comment: