14 November 2015

Cute Good Night Messages for Her


“I know that every nightmare is free from my mind when I go to bed at night. The thought of you can bring me nothing but heavenly thoughts.”
“I love you for life. Missing you is something I can’t explain. It hurts like a knife.”
“The night is finally here and nothing I can do can make me stop thinking of you. I hope your dreams bring you happiness and my thoughts bring you love.”
“When I lay in bed, I thank my lucky stars that I have you in my life.”
“I was never a religious person until I met you. God sent me an angel to show me that some things are simply unexplainable.”
“I’m lying in bed thinking of you. I always thought that my life was going to be planned out; you know, simple and boring. When I met you, my heart skipped a beat, and we’ve been on a rollercoaster ever since.”
“It’s cold and lonely in bed without you. I love you.”
“Looking at the moon brings a smile to my face. Open your window and look at it too. We’re two souls apart, but looking at the world together.”
“Every night I try to stay up later than you, so I can send you a good night text that you’ll see in the morning. I love you my queen.”
“I always want to be the one that says good night first so that you dream of me when your head hits the pillow.”
“You know what I really love? You!”
“You are the one thing I love most in this world. You have given me hope when all I see is darkness.”
“Good night my love. Today was the best day I have ever had, and tomorrow will be even better because of your love.”
“My arms feel so empty and cold without you in them. I think it’s time to go to sleep and dream that you are with me, so I feel whole again. Good night my love.”
“A million todays and a million tomorrows would never equal the amount of happiness that I have when you’re in my life.”
“I think I should start walking to your house right now. It doesn’t matter how far away we are, I would walk a 1000 miles to be with you tonight.”
“The night breeze blows through my hair and reminds me of how amazing it is when we’re together. I wish you could be here tonight. I love you.
“Every night, God sprinkles a little magic dust on you when you’re sleeping to make you even more beautiful when you wake up.”
“The stars in the sky are nothing compared to the way your eyes shine when you look at me. Most men love looking up into the stars at night, but all I want is to look into your eyes and tell you how much I love you.”
“My dream will come true. I will close my eyes while lying next to you in bed and wake up with you by my side.”
“Hey. I know it is late, but I can’t stop thinking of you. I hope that you have an amazing night with dreams filled of me. I love you. Good night.”
“I love you. I will be home a little late today, so you’ll be asleep. I will come in and hug you all night long, so you know how much I missed you.”
“My world stopped today. While the sun rises and sets, I am stuck in a perpetual fantasy, thinking and dreaming of you the entire time.”
“You are on my mind so much that I thought I would text you to tell you good night and I love you.”
“I can’t wait for the night that I can hold you tight and watch your eyes close as you sleep in my arms. We can try it tomorrow!”
“You are the light of the world. When I wake up, you are the sun that beams on my face. When I am in bed, you are the light of the moon that creeps in between the shades. I love you.”
“You know what? I wish I was your sheets so I could feel you every night.”
“One day we will be old and boring, but tonight, we are young and vibrant. All I know is that no matter how old I am, you will always be running through my dreams at night. Sweet dreams my love.”
“When you read this, I want you to smile as big as you can so that everything is right in the world.”

“I don’t get to hold you all night. I don’t get to see you as much as I would like. But, I promise you that you’re always close to my heart.”

0 Comment: