05 February 2016

Get Well Soon Wishes-Quotes (3)

 Strength to your bones
Health to your flesh,
Wholeness to your whole being...
This is my prayer for you.
It is well with you in Jesus name.

 Just this I believe, no more no less,
That as you were, days before,
So shall you be in a moment.
I welcome you into sound health galore!
It is well with you buddy.

 The only heritage you have for now is your body.
I encourage you to take care of it very well.
I always want you to be well,
So take care of yourself friend.

 Stop doing this to yourself
Take your drugs, I plead.
You can't get well just like that,
And you know it.

 Heavy hearted? I will be with you.
Feeling down? I will help you up.
Feeling sick? I will encourage you to use your pills.
Please take care of yourself dearie.

 Don't be tired of life too soon,
Your health will be back to normal in a little while.
God is still in the business of healing the sick,
Just believe and your healing shall come.

 Quitting doesn't make winners,
Like giving up doesn't make victors.
Don't give up on yourself,
For God has not given up on you.
You shall be whole. Just believe!

 Sickness can make your body weak,
But don't allow it to break your mind.
You will be strong like never before,
Just believe it and it will be done.

 When you are fifty,
You will be like sweet sixteen,
This sickness is not the end of your life,
Your health will be back like that of a new born,
Just don't believe it's going to end here.

 You will get well and better,
You will get stronger and stronger.
You will love your health once again.
Just don't see this as a dead end.

 You will be alive
You will survive this.
You will not die
We will still share many high fives
You will get well soon.

 The source of my inspiration is gone,
Mood swing takes over me!
I can't do anything right,
All because you are sick.
Please get well soon
 If you are strong, so am I
If you are weak, so I am.
I wish you get back on your feet soonest.
Please be strong. Take care.

 Don't fall sick this time.
This is when I need you most.
I am in pains, you not here,
Please get well soon my love.

 Heights may fail the birds
And depths may fail the fish
But strength cannot fail you.
You're strengthened.
It is well with you.

 As Nights turns into days,
And sadness turns into merriment
You weak moments shall soon turn moments of strength.
Please get well and be strong

 Your health may you regain
And strength may you attain
You'll walk again, again and again,
Because your healing is beyond bargain.
You are healed!

 Injections in their many numbers may fail
and attention may be but in vain,
but forever, this is a forgotten issue
because God has come to the rescue.
Your sound health is settled in Jesus name.

 I feel so guilty leaving you alone,
I am sorry, I couldn't help it.
Please be strong for me,
And you will make me proud forever.
Get well soon my love.

 I feel so guilty sending an sms,
I should have been there in person.
I am so sorry it has to be this way,
Please stay strong and get well soon.

0 Comment: