06 February 2016

Sweet Cute Love Sms Messages (1)


 When ideas are lost, the world is ruled under nonchalance... You out of my life, and I am reduced to a box of chaos.

 Chaos is the word. The perfect word that describe my future without you. Lost is the word. The right word for my agenda without you.

 You are the very truth that sets my life free of its agelong misery. I couldn't have come this far without your love.

 Love has the capacity to grow endlessly when it finds the perfect heart. Take away your love from me and I become nothing.

 Nothing could have made me feel this great. Nothing, but your love, could have exposed me to this avalanche of romantic moments.

 Moments without you would make a fuss out of my life. Like I am empty from within staying a second away from you my love.

 Love is great, love is wonderful, love is the force behind ecstasy and the last time I checked, love is you.

You are all I need. All I need as long as I seek a future where in dreams come true. You all I need. All I need as long as I want to consider destiny fulfilment in life.

Life is incomplete without a touch of love as my days are incomplete without a thought of you.

You are the perfect definition of elegance and beauty which fades not. Just my life without you and I am personified imperfection.

Imperfection is nothing where there is boundless love: thinking about your love makes me see this as absolute truth.

Truth be told, you deserve all that makes me great. I must confess, your love and care are just matchless.

Matchless is the word that describe my life when it has you in it, and nothingness is it when you are out of it.

It is my desire to always see you smile and merry all day. I wouldn't want a moment of unhappiness for you any hour of the day.

Day one, day two, day three through day infinity, I can see my life being gorgeous since I met you. You rock my world sweet!

Sweet is nothing called without it being tasted. I have tasted you and you are nothing short of amazing! You deserve my all!

All of me, to you I am giving. If you ever wrong me, sure I'll ever be forgiving. You and I are inseparable as long as I am living.

Living in exile is the full description of days without you. I never imagine my life being this horrible because you are away from me. I love you,

You and I, together forever. Staying glued to you ever and ever. To leave you for another lover, that I'll do never.

Never think I will choose to plan for a future without you in it. I have searched and searched and you are that which complements, me.

0 Comment: