05 February 2016

Nice Messages and Quotes (2)


 Love is beautiful and real. 
Love is magical at its best. 
I learnt this when I met you. 
No doubt, you're the very one for me.

 Our relationship will last from the moment I saw you, until the world cease to be no more. Morning night and noon, it's me and you together baby.

 Now I try to imagine what life would have been without you. 
Little hell would it have been if i never met such a wonderful person like you. 
I love you.

 You have earned my trust and won my respect firsthand. 
No doubt, you are the one created for me. 
I love you sweet.

 The only way I can ever live without you is when I die. 
As long as I breathe, I can't live my life without you. 
I love you.

 Your love completes me and your care complement me. 
Forever it's going to be only you and me. Good morning and have a great day ahead.

 Under any kind of weather, i will stay glued to you. 
You deserve all of me baby. 
I love you.

 If my life is ever awesome and lovely, it's ever going to be because I am living it with you!

 We are inseparable. 
We are forever one and never will we become two. 
Our hearts are knitted together! 
Love you my darling.

 I love you for bearing me. 
I love you for bringing out the best in me. 
None else deserve my heart but you...

 My life started the day I was born, but my destiny fulfilment started when i found you. 
I love my life with you.

 In all I do, I see you. 
Waking and sleeping, I can't keep you off my mind.

 You make my world go round. 
You set my heart aright. 
You are the reason I am this joyful. 
 I love you.

 There is no greater honour than to have you as my love. 
You are more than precious to me my love.

 If I would describe you in one word, I would forever be in search of such word. 
I wish you know how much you mean to me.

 My world can be great and beautiful. 
It can be lovely and awesome... 
But it will never ever be complete without you.

 I will love you like no other. 
I will love now, forever and always. 
You are my choicest of all!

 This is love, and not lust. 
This feeling between us is magical and I can tell it will last forever. I love you.

 My love for you has beginning but has no ending. 
It's ever growing up, and never ever descending. 
I love you.

 There is no such greater feeling than being loved in a special way. 
This is more than mere romantic - this love is killing! 
I love you.

0 Comment: