01 February 2016

I Love You Mrssages

I love many things about this life including moonlit nights and the sound of the ocean. However, nothing can touch the beauty of the deep love I feel for you.

If ever you doubt my love, please look into my eyes and you will see into my heart and into my soul.

I don’t fear insects or spiders. At great heights, I jump off, smiling. In the face of death I wink. But, when I look into your eyes, I’m in fear of how much I ♥ you.

You are the most beautiful thing that has ever happened to me. How I got so lucky I will never know.

Don’t ever hold my hand if you are going to let it go. Don’t ever say, ‘I ♥ you,’ if you are going to leave me alone.

I’ve written your name on the pages of my heart, reflected your face on the mirrors of my soul and displayed you in the galleries of my eyes. I ♥ you.

The greatest distance on earth is not north and south, it is when I am right in front of you and you do not know that I ♥ you.

Listen to my heart beat as it goes, Thump, Thump, Thump. It is saying I ♥ you, I ♥ you, I ♥ you.

Being in your arms makes me feel as though I am truly in heaven showered in an endless rain of happiness for eternity. I ♥ you, Baby. You’re my heaven for eternity.

I ♥ you more than I miss you. If you put that in numbers, you will need more than just a computer.

It was you who made me see how truly happy it was to have you; you were a godsend. Now, with ♥ crushed, I have only the memory of your face and the ♥ we had to cherish forever and for always. I ♥ you.

I ♥ you because you bring out the best in me, and holding on to that thought, I sincerely believe that just by being with you shall bring out the best life I ever could live.

When time has passed and we grow old, I want you to know that my love will be as strong as ever.

Love is the power that blesses everything it touches. When your beloved is by your side, you cannot help but be blessed and bless others.

No foe, no heartache, no disease, no natural disaster, no tragedy can win against the power of true, unconditional love.

Even though were far apart I ♥ you dearly with all my heart.

I have seen old couples walking hand and hand, and I used to wonder how they kept their love alive for so long. Since we have been together, I finally understand.

There are only two times that I want to be with you… Now and Forever.

You brighten all my days, and you put the sizzle in my nights. My world is a paradise with you in it.

When we first met you took my breath away. Now, after being with you for all this time, I feel I couldn’t breathe without you.

I love the way you walk, the way you talk, the way you hold me close and the many ways you show me how much you love me.

0 Comment: