05 February 2016

Nice Messages and Quotes (4)


I wouldn't fail to say thank you for being there today. You made my day. Good night my happiness.

 If I would describe how my day went in a word, I would say, Gorgeous. Thanks for being there once more. Good night.

 This is the hardest part of my day, knowing I will have to close my eyes away from the only beauty in the world. Good night anyways.

 It might be just few words, but it means a whole lot to me. Good night my love.

 The day has ended again. It was so great to have you in it. Good night my dear.

 I feel terrible realizing how far away from you I am. I just wish this won't be forever. I miss you.

 The more I hear your voice, the more I want to set my eyes on you. A million calls wouldn't make me miss you less.

 No matter how much of talks you do, it won't change how my heart feels for missing you. All I want is you being here baby.

 If you have ever felt thirsty that you wish you could drink your sweat, then you would know how I long to see you. I am missing you.

 Seeing myself as I am cut in two. Missing you is making me lose my head. I miss you dear.

 Just to set my eyes on you is now turning a lifetime desire! Just know that this could break me. I miss you.

 Break it, silence it, bounce it... Do all you can to my heart and it will never stop to miss you.

 You can tell me all the reasons why I shouldn't miss you, and I would tell you just one reason why I would: you are the source of my daily joy. I miss you like badly.

 I miss you much and I wish you understand how painful it is in time like this. I am really missing you.

 My morning, night and noon are incomplete without your sight. I am missing you my dear.

 No matter how much you try, you won't understand how much I am missing you.

 True love is scarce but I thank God I find such as you. You always make my day great. Goodnight my joy.

 I don't know what's wrong with me dear. Each time I think of you, I feel like crying. Is it because I am missing you?

 How I wish I have control over my heart. The way it feels whenever I miss you could result in heart attack. Sad, it’s happening again. I miss you.

 It's happening again. I am missing you again. Wanting to see you again and again. I miss you and it's like an endless pain.

 I can't just stop thinking about you. I wish I could set my eyes on you instead. I miss you lovie.

0 Comment: