06 February 2016

Sweet Cute Love Sms Messages (4)


 Like a day isn't complete without light from the sun, my life is incomplete without you. I can't just imagine my life without you my love. Thanks for being mine. I love you

I am loving you forever nonstop. I am travelling through eternity with you, no bus stop! I am loving you endlessly and sure I can't ever stop. I love you forever.

If "care" can be personified, I will have two wives: you and your care. I love you so much.

If "love" can be personified, I will eventually have two husbands: you and your love. I love you more than you can ever guess, because you love me too!

Despite your tight schedule and the distance between us, you still care more than I ever dreamt of. You are such a darling. Thank you, I love you.

Your love pleases me beyond words. Your care touches me more than romantic tickling. You deserve me, none else does!

For all your love has brought into my life, I just want to pay back by loving you forever. I wish I could do more! I love you my rhythm.

What your love has given, I can't tell out all. Better than the ones I've ever seen it is - even the best of all! I love you, I love you, I love you... I chorus along!

Sleeping and waking up comes easy. Agile am I all day, no dizzier. Your love is intoxicating, like I'm tipsy. This feeling for me is more than ecstasy... Oh how I love you! Mwah.

You are my better half. You make me better, make me best - you make me gorgeously whole! I love you.

Your thought in me is more than tickling and caressing. I tried to figure it out and yet I can't explain it. Your love is great, as far as I can tell! I love you.

I can't beat the superlative awesomeness of your love for me. More than magical, is how I feel waking up and sleeping, then knowing I have you. I love you.

The sweater my days appear, the sweeter in my heart you become. Making you mine forever is not worth any bargain! I love you until the day after forever.

Too lovely are you to behold. I would be senseless if I only plan to take a glimpse of you! I love you from your head to your toe.

I am loving you beyond your imperfections and staying with you until the end of time. Wherever you are, there also I ever want to be. I love you.

With you my life is beautiful and without you it's so horrible to the last thought. So happy to have found myself with you. I love you.

I will be there for you when no one understands your thought, and I will stand by you, whenever loneliness want to call. You are mine forever.

Through the dark times and from dawn until twilight, I won't fail to be forever close to you. We are inseparable forever! I love you.

Meeting you has made me set my aging doubts aside. You are the perfect one for me, so much more, but no less! I love my life with you.

 I bet you have no idea how I love and care for you. The more you try, the worst of a guesser you become. Give it up - I love you eternally!

0 Comment: