06 February 2016

Sweet Cute Love Sms Messages (2)


I thought I would travel this path alone. In thought loneliness would still be a part of my moments. It was when you came that you changed it all.

My all in one, that's all I call you. My morning night and noon, that is who you will be to me.

No matter how much I give you, you deserve more. No amount of goodies can ever pay for all you give to my life.

When I was down, you sure were there to raise me up. In my dejections, you were the merriment I needed. I want to live my life around you. My choice!

How sweet and lovely you are can't be stressed enough. I would have waited all my life wishing and hoping I have you. Glad I got you. I love you.

I can never be tired of risking my moments and my days for you. And never will I be weary of giving my best to love and care for you. I love you.

Ecstasy is what your love has taught me. Joyfully, I can say, my life is out of its miseries. You deserve me my love.

You are all I want to have all my night with and the very one I want to wake up with. I just can't wait being yours forever. Mwah.

It's hard to tell how fortunate feel when I remember I have someone so lovely as you. It could only be destiny for I know I don't deserve a love this great. I love you.

I owe you every moment of my life. I owe you unshaken allegiance to stay with you all my life. I can't give you less, because you deserve the best. I love you.

The joy that knows no bound and he paths of light which knows no darkness, has ever been my experience with you. You deserve the rest of my days. I love you so dearly.

I am loving my life. Oh this is amazing. My life with you, is more than I ever dreamt of.

My life changed it course. Moved from worst to best. I looked around and I discovered it's been you all along.

It starts now, and starts with you: a life of significance and such a life that wins. It's not flattery when I say you are my world best. I love you.

As telephone conversations do start with "Hello" and end with "Goodbye" and Letters do open with "Dear" and end with "Sincerely", the remaining days of my life would start and end with "You". I love you.

There are many things to consider for a life of significance and I am glad you are the first on the list. In am glad I have you.

Your love is more than the twinkling of stars in me and more than the shining of the sun in the noon. Your love is the passion which lights up my life. I love you.

No matter what happens between us, I choose to not let go. I will allow only death to do us part. You are mine forever and so am I yours ever.

Even if days would turn nights and all oceans would get dried, as long as I am with you, my world is alright.

Show me a glorious day, and I will tell of a sun which makes it happen. Anything great I am, you are biggest part of it.

0 Comment: