05 February 2016

Good Afternoon Messages-SMS (2)

 
I want to love you forever. I want to be the reason for your smiles and fun filled laughter. Your love to me daily, is all that matter. It's done!

 Things are changing. I see everything turning around for my favour. And the last time I checked, it's courtesy of your love. 1000 kisses from me to you. I love you dearly.

 You are way too gorgeous than what I ever dreamt of. You changed my taste and changed my life in turn. I love you forever.

 Your love is sweeter than what I read in romantic novels and fulfilling more than I see in epic films. I couldn't have been me, without you. I love you.

 Just came to check on you my love and heart desire. I wish you have a wonderful afternoon! Take care, until I see your lovely face. I love you.

 You are the very reason my heart leaps for joy. I would never wish I have a moment away from you. You deserve my all. I love you.

 Whichever way my life tends, I wouldn't want to miss a moment without you.

 You are all that my life seeks. The merriment I ever desired. You rock my world and you deserve to be loved forever. Mwah.

The last time I checked - which is forever - I discovered that no one can ever separate us. You and me together forever.

You are my fit under any kind of weather. You are my missing piece and the perfection that my life ever longed for. I love you is all I can say.

 If only I could talk about your love for me in a lifetime, I will still fall short of its real description. Your love is unfathomable! I love you.

 Forever in your love is where I want to dwell. For I've seen love but never seen this, I swear. Take it or leave it, you are my world best! I love you.

 How I wish the sun could obey me for a second, to stop its scorching ride on my angel. So sorry it will be hot there. Don't worry, the evening will soon come. I love you.

 Just to see your face is the best description of being optimistic. To hug you in my arms is the perfect definition of a dream come true. I miss you.

 When my songs want to end, thinking about you is the choicest of lyrics. My life goes on as long as I have you. You are mine forever.

 My family clinic is nothing compared to your love. They help my body but you help my spirit and soul. Thanks for coming into my life. I love you.

 Like fire, your love burns within my heart and I never want this to be quench able. You are what I call, "My burning desire."

 As your morning was refreshing, may your afternoon be fun filled, and I wish your night be relaxing also. Just checking on you. I love you.

 My wishes doesn't end in the morning. I am here to wish you a better afternoon and wishing you the best night ahead. Take care my love. I hope you

 Even if your love is fairytale, I would rather believe in it, than cling to the reality the world would prove to offer. Just to let you know that you are mine forever.

 Before the day goes over and the night draws near, I wish you enjoy this afternoon my love. Have a good afternoon my dear.

 I wish it, I pray it and I hope it: that a afternoon will come when we will be together to part no more. Wish granted and prayer answered? Just checking on you.

 Hope it's not stressful there my love. I am here wishing it all ends in your favour. Stay lovely and unshaken for me sweetheart. I love you.

 I am so sorry to be away from you. How I wish you know how much I'd love to be with you there. Stay strong anyways. I love you.

 I wish you have a wonderful afternoon from these cool wishes. May the sun shine in your favour. Stay lovely and great.

 Walking in the sun, I remember how good it is to enjoy a cool breeze and then I remember how great it is, when one has a friend who cools one's heart. You deserve more than my best.

0 Comment: