01 February 2016

I Love You Messages

I thought I knew what love is, but now I understand it is beyond anything I ever imagined. You are amazing and I cherish our love.

For yesterday’s memories, today’s ♥, and tomorrow’s dreams I ♥ you.

When we are together, I never want to be apart. When we are apart, I long to be together again.

If I could give you only one thing in this life, I would give you the beautiful feeling I have each time I see you.

The more I know you, the more I ♥ you.

It takes a second to say I ♥ you, but a lifetime to show it.

I have heard that love is the greatest power in the universe. If this is true, then together we just might rule the universe.

I never really believed in love. It seemed to be a fairy tale, but then I met you. Now I understand what love is, and I am so grateful for you.

I ♥ you with the breath, the smiles and the tears of all my life.

If you want to know how much I ♥ you, look into my eyes with your heart open.

From the first time we met, I just knew we were meant to be together. Each day, my love for you only grows stronger.

With your unconditional love, you have given me the best gift anyone has given to me. I am yours now and always.

Whether we walk on the shore, down a pebbled path or city street, I am happy because I walk with the one who holds my heart and my soul.

The day you came into my life was the day I found the love that my life had been missing.

Multiply it by infinity, take it to the depths of forever and you’ll still only have a glimpse of how much I ♥ you.

Love is the only thing that is truly worth fighting for. Thank you for showing me what love is and for fighting for me.

The love that we share is just like what I dared to dream about when I was younger. Together we are making dreams come true.

Why do I ♥ you? Because you are and always have been my dream.

If I told you I would move mountains for you, would you believe me? I hope so. I hope you know how very much I love you.

Do I ♥ you? My God, if your ♥ were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches.

When life gets stressful, I still feel so lucky because I have you. The love we share makes life’s challenges and obstacles so much easier to bear.

You may not have heard me tell you that I ♥ you, but the way that I look into your eyes, the way I smile when you pass by, and the way that my heart feels when you are near all speaks of what best describes the ♥ that I feel.

0 Comment: