05 February 2016

Good Afternoon Messages-SMS (3)

 
Great friends are not easy to find, I concur. It was destiny that brought you close to me. And remembering you this noon, I wish you have a prosperous ending in all your endeavours. You are a friend indeed.

 Thank you for always being near whenever i need you. Thanks for being a friend indeed that you are. Wishing you happiest noon my dear friend.

 As long as there are great people to be remembered, you will have a special place in my heart. You are my choicest of friends. You are envied!

 Thanks for always being there. Thanks for your numerous love and care. You deserve more than this tiny text messages. In all, thank you for all you've done for me.

 When I get to a height greater than this, I will not forget your all-time love and care, more than would a brother. You are precious to me. I love you.

You care is priceless. Your deeds are adorable. Your ways are to be emulated. You are nothing short of a friend indeed. Thanks for being my friend.

 My confidant when I was helpless and hopeless and my strength in weak and weary moments. Your care will be evergreen in my life. Thanks.

 Million Thanks wouldn't be enough for the kindness you show to me daily. You are one in a million. Thanks for it all.

 He who cares is the one who loves. The last time I checked, you are qualified to be one. I duff my cap for your true friendship.

 You are so caring, I must confess. Your match is truly second to none. You are matchless, to be sincere. Thanks friend.

 I wish you all the good things you ever wish yourself in life. It shall be well with you all your days.

 Your ways will never be slippery. Your paths will never be dark. You will never be a victim of evil circumstances. Thanks for your help and care.

 There can never be a goodbye from me to you. You have become a part of me and your care have found a perfect place in my very heart. You are a friend forever.

 Thanks for always being here in times of needs. Thanks for making the best out of my worst. Thanks still for being such a lovely friend that you are.

 This is one in a lifetime! You are the only proof that great friends still exist. I wouldn't have asked for this much. You are lovely on your way. Thanks for your helping hand.

 You are the definition of a true friend. May the day we met be ever blessed. Thanks for always being there.

 I wish you know how lucky I always feel to have met such a great friend like you. I am most favoured of all the living. And thank you for accepting me too. You are great.

 If I will remember great persons in the nearest future, I sure know you will still make the list. I admire your ways and deeds.

0 Comment: