05 February 2016

Get Well Soon Wishes-Quotes (4)

 It saddens my heart to see you not well,
It gives me so much of struggle within.
A part of me is gone when you are down,
And I need you to be well, for me to be well too.
Please get well soon dear.

 Now I can't walk alone,
I can't smile alone,
I can't do anything just alone.
Please get well soon. I miss you.

 If all you need is a smile,
I will give it in millions.
If you need a hand,
You will have the whole of me.
I can give anything, just to see you get well.
I love you.

 You are my better half,
If you are week I am weaker,
If you are sick, I am sicker!
Your pains are my pains,
Please get well soon my love, my dear.

 My productiveness dropped,
My joy is mixed with sadness.
Everything is going out of kilter...
Please get well before it goes I'll with me too.

 I missed your smiles,
I missed the cookies,
I missed your warmth,
I feel empty within.
You are sick, I am too!
Please get well soon,
And I will too.

 There are thousands of wishes
But just one is super superior now
I wish you well.

 Better and better shall your health be
Stronger and stronger shall your body be
You shall be well and up and doing
Get well soon my dear

 I am now okay, in fact doing very well.
I eat well and I'm back to shape.
That is what I wish to hear from you shortly...
And so shall it be.

 I see darkness giving way to light.
I see your hurts and pains being over.
I see you winning this battle and the devil being put to shame
It is happening. Just have faith.

0 Comment: