05 February 2016

Good Afternoon Messages-SMS (1)


With you every day is my lucky day. So lucky being your love and don't know what else to say. Morning night and noon, you make my day.

 I have tasted things that are so sweet, heard words that are soothing to the soul, but comparing the joy that they both bring, I'll rather choose to see a smile from your cheeks. You are sweet. I love you.

If I never met you, I would brag all my life, that the best female on earth is my mum. Don't tell her - secret between you and me. I love you.

Truth be told, your love and care are second to none. I just can't choose to lose you for anything else. I love you. Good afternoon.

Nice and caring people like you are difficult to find. And I understand that it must have been favour, finding someone like you. Good afternoon, I love you.

I just remembered this: It was when I met you that my whole life began to be sweet as yours. You have added more than joy to me. I love you. Good afternoon.

I knew I was so close to believing in miracles the very first time I saw you. Having someone like you was a miracle I never thought could happen to me. Thanks goodness I found you. I love you.

My nightmares are over. I sing dirge no more. You become my best of song and my dream come true the moment you came into my life. I pledge my allegiance to your love. Good afternoon.

I choose to live all my life with you. I choose to stay timelessly in the dark with you instead of living in booming light without you. You rock my world. I love you.

When you start to work in the morning and through the rigorous activities of the day, I will always be there to stand by you. Good afternoon. I care.

Your love is not feelings, not even feelings of impulse. You are worth the whole world to me. Good afternoon. I love you my sweet.

I have counted it and it's uncountable: that is your care for me. I have measured it and it's immeasurable: that is again the depth of your love in my heart. Secret of the century it is! I love you.

Every afternoon is to remember the one whom my earth beats for. The one I live and sure can die for. Hope you doing good there my love. Missing your face.

Calling you my dear would be an understatement. I would rather call you my heart. Because, with you my life is kept lively. I love you.

I would possibly be living in lifetime regret if you are part of my family. I couldn't have watched you been taken away by another person. Thank God I found you.

If I am a mathematician, "you plus me" would be equal to "everlasting love." Isn't that what we are! I love you my heart.

0 Comment: