05 February 2016

Nice Messages and Quotes (3)


 I owe you all and all of me. I need no explanation to nobody! I just love you.

 The more thoughts of you I have, the more I want to love you. I can't keep you off my mind.

 If I count it in thousands and even millions, there will sill be countless reasons to love you. Good night and sweet dreams my love.

 If I would only want to say a bit of your love for me, I would say it's the most awesome and beautiful thing that ever happened to my life. Your love rocks! Good night darling.

 If it's crazy being in love, I am ever going to be a lunatic for you. I love you, Good morning.

 I wish I could have enough words to explain what waking up with your thought means to me. You are such a darling! Morning sweetheart.

 I love you not just in words, but with everything in me. I love you so much from the depth of my heart. Morning, and have a nice day ahead.

 You are not just my prime ecstasy, you are my world, my desire and my dream come true. I love you. Good morning.

 A good example of how people get heart attack is when my day ends without you... Thank God it never happened. Good night sweetie.

 I am so happy that I wish I could jump up and touch the sky, courtesy of your love in me. Good night dearie.

 There is a word I never found in my love dictionary. The word is HEARTBREAK. I don't want to ever have anything to do with it. I love you.

 Millions of years would not be enough to love you back. You have given me more than enough and my heart rejoice for it. Thanks. Good night.

 Your love escalates my world of fantasy. It builds up so much strength within me like I want to take the whole world on my hand. Your love is magical at its best. Good night sweet.

 Think about it in a million ways and there wouldn't be a perfect description of how much I love my days being spent with you. I love you. Good night my life.

 I want to be addicted to you. I want to have all the reasons in the world to love you and not have any to leave you. Just wishing you a nice sleep tonight. Love you.

 My smiles, my laughter, my joy and my happiness are all the expressions of your love for me. I love you. Good night.

 I cease to fall in love with you the moment I know I live inside of you. Good morning my life rhythm.

 Your thoughts in me are so hard to replace. Sometimes it's hard to keep my mind off you for a second. You are my addiction. Good night.

 I just realized it's going to be another eight hours away from you. Good night and sweet dreams.

 Every night without you is just like a second to me... Because a moment with you is like eternity. Good night my dearest.

0 Comment: