06 February 2016

Sweet Cute Love Sms Messages (3)


Your love for me is endless, and so mine for you will be ageless. Every day of my life, starting from today, it is you I want to love.

How do you see yourself before a mirror? Beautiful, Romantic, Lovely, Sweet or Cute? I see you times million of that! You are far more than you thought you are to me.

I see my life changing rhythm, I see my ways booming with light, I see my future "beaming" with hope! All of these are courtesy of your love for me.

Boundless is it. The love between us. And timeless is it, our being together in love. You have me, and I have you. I love you.

Your love burns within me like fire. Mouth shut, I can't shout! All the gloomy parts of me you turn aglow. Your love is truly unconditional.

It's been unimaginable, what your love has done to my life. To be sincere, I do not deserve your love. Thanks for being mine.

Whether love is blind or not, I do not care. I just want it to be with you and through you, no matter what form it takes. I love you.

I am seeing it anew, what love can do. This is more than emotional gyration and even more than glamorous tickling. Your love is all I need, for the rest of my life.

You have ever proven to be a guide to me. You have been more than a helper and a friend indeed. You mean more than the world to me. I love you.

I crown you my king. I choose you to reign and rule inside my heart. Your wish is my command, as long as love is your sceptre. Long live my king!

 I love you more than I would write as Sweetest and Cutest of Love SMS to you. I love you more than I would say with million words. Your love is magical, even more than I can ever imagine. I love you.

I don't mind doing anything in the world to make sure your face is never scarce of lovely smile and glamorous laughter. I love you.

I just like waking up and sleeping by your side. I wish this is ever possible throughout my life time. I love you.

I have no reason to love you less! Because your love has proven more than essential to my life. You rock my world from your head to your toe. I love you.

Your love is like a ceaseless brook flowing, the more I drink, the more of it is left for me to drink. Your love is boundless, and yet without measure. I love you.

Sweeter are you than the sweetness in honey. None can ever beat you in this. I love you forever.

Anywhere you want to go, with you I am ready. Over the mountains or down the valley, wherever you are, there I always want to be. I love you.

I don't need a reminder of how much you love me. Even in the deepest of silence I can hear the echoes of your love in me. I love you too.

If love and care were to be a game between you and me, I would gladly declare you a winner before start. Your love is matchless.

Mountains can move away, oceans can dry off, the sun may cease to shine... But never will I cease to love you. You are sweet.

0 Comment: