16 November 2015

Birthday wishes for father




On your birthday, I wish you a peaceful and lovely life ahead. May you always be healthy and happy. I wish you a wonderful year and a very happy birthday.
Love you Dad. 

I’m so glad that God gave me a father like you. 

What you mean to me, is something I can never express with words. I can never thank you enough for your love and care you showered on me. May God bless you with care and peace. May you have a wonderful year.
Happy Birthday Dad. 

There is one legend, one idol and one person who I consider to reign supreme above all else and  omeone who I will look up to for the rest of my life. It's you, dad. Wishing you a very
Happy irthday. 

When I was a child, I could always count on you to buy me presents. Now you can count on me to buy you a present on your Birthday too!
Wishing you a very Happy Birthday. 

No matter how old I am No matter where I am No matter who I become No matter who I am with I will always be Your loving child Happy
Birthday daddy! 

On this special day, I'm praying to the Almighty to give you a very happy and healthy life. May the rest of your life be as colorful and warm as a spring meadow.
Happy Birthday dad! 

Dear Father, thanks for being there for me and supporting me all my life. Here's wishing the best of blessings and good luck on your
Happy Birthday! 

I may have not told this to you, but I have always secretly wished to grow up and be just like you, because you are the best example of a perfect human being and an awesome Daddy. Birthday wishes and blessings are coming your way. 

Dear Father, I wish that on your **th birthday, all those dreams that were not fulfilled during the past decades suddenly come true!

0 Comment: