17 November 2015

Friendship Messages-2


I MaY Not Be a cLocK ThaT maY TexT yOu 24hrs a DaY But My HeArt Will bE LikE a CloCk ThAt will nOt sToP CarIng & SayInG U r aLwaYs RemeMbEreD. TakE CaRe.  
I met U as a stranger, I leave U as a friend, as long as the world stands, our friendship nv ends. All friends nv split N even if they do they will meet again.  
I must have been born under a lucky star , to find a friend as nice as you are. I will follow the rainbow to the end , if you promise to remain my friend !!!  
 I need you too know our friendship means a lot - If you cry then I cry, if you laugh..if you jump out the window I look down then....I laugh again :-)  
I never forget a face, but for you I will make an exception.  
I remember that since we were small we were accomplices in our jokes and pranks. Thank you for being such a good friend, I will never forget you.
I remember when we first met, it seemed that we did not have much in common and there were only few subjects to discuss. We are now inseparable friends and have a great time together.
I visited the tax office. I wanted to know the people I work for.  
I want to thank all of my friends who always make time in their busy lives to hear my sorrows, experiences and also my jokes.
I want to thank you because in the most difficult times I have had to live I could count with you to support me. I hope life gives me the opportunity to repay you for all the good you have done for me.
I want u 2 know that our friendship means a lot 2 me. U cry, I cry. U laugh.. I laugh. U jump out of d window.. I look down n then.. I laugh again.. hahaha  
I want you to know that I value our friendship very much, it feels great to go through life knowing that I have a great friend who will never turn his back on me whenever I need help.
I was a beautiful baby. But they switched my in the hospital.  
I was never tired of this life and it's not gonna matter if I fall down twice, coz I know each time I fall, you won't let me hit the ground. Thanks for being around my friend!
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.
I would not call myself important, but I am convinced that when I was not born, everyone would like to know why.  
If CARE is a WAVE,i give u SEA.If RESPECT is a LEAF,i give u TREE.If TRUST is a PLANET,i give u GALAXY,if FRIENDSHIP is LIFE i give u MINE 4 FREE..keep smilin.
If friends were flowers I would not pick you! I'll let you grow in the garden & cultivate you with love and care so I can keep you as a friend 4ever!!  
If friendship is your weakest point then your the strongest person in the world.
If I can be of any help, you're in worse trouble than I thought.
If I could pull down the rainbow I would write your name with it and put it back in the sky to let everybody know how colorful my life is with a friend like you!
If I m in hell & u in heaven, I always look up & be proud of u. but if I were In heaven & u in hell, I beg God 2 send me down coz heaven wont be heaven without u.  
If I was asked what a friend looks like, I would seat next to you and hold you tight because you define what true friendship really is.
If i'm in hell and you in heaven, I would always look up and be proud of you, but if I were in heaven and you in hell, I'd beg God to send me down cause heaven won't be heaven without you.
If kisses were water, I will give you the sea. If hugs were leaves, I will give you a tree. If you love a planet, I will give you a galaxy. If friendship is lif,e I will give you mine.
If my head looks like yours, I'd shave my rear end and walked on my hands.  
If someone asks me what is friendship? I would sit next to you, pull you close to me, put my arms around you and say proudly 'this is friendship'.. thanks for being a wonderful friend.
If two hearts are meant to be friends, no matter how long it takes, how far they go, how tough it seems, fate will bring them together to share friendship forever.
If U need a friend and there are a hundred steps between us, you can take the 1st step to get near me and i will take all 99 step to be there for you.  
If you are a chocolate you are the sweetest. If you are a Teddy Bear you are the most huggable. If you are a Star you are the Brightest. And since you are my "FRIEND", you are the "BEST"!
If you are doing well in your life, stop and think about all the people who helped you get to where you are now and try to give them back something or do a good deed for them with all your gratitude.
If you are in trouble, If you need a hand, Just call my number, because I'm your friend!  
If you feel little bored, little sick, little sad, or lose.. You know what's wrong? You are suffering from lack of vitamin "ME".. so stay in touch with ME always.
If you need a friend and there are a hundred steps between us, you can take the 1st step to get near me and I will take all 99 step to be there for you.
If you need advice, text me... If you need a friend, call me... If you need me, come to me... If you need money... ........... THE SUBSCRIBER CANNOT BE REACHED!  
I'm not as dumb as you look.  
In my life I learned how to love to smile to be happy to be strong to work hard to be honest to be faithful to forgive but I couldn't learn how to stop rembering you.
In this WORLD, where everything seems UNCERTAIN, only one thing is DEFINITE. You'll always be my FRIEND, beyond WORDS, beyond TIME and beyond DISTANCE!
In ur darkest hour wen ur fed up & blue.just remember this I'll always be there 4 u.Im no angel N cant change ur fate.but I'll do anything 4 u coz ur my m8.  
It is better to live alone. There is no friendship with a fool.
It is easy to earn. Friendship is hard to get; wealthy depreciates everyday but our friendship will ever appreciate and be there forever.
It takes half our life to find true friends and half of it keeping them. I am lucky to have spent less than half my life finding you and wish to spend the rest keeping you.
It’s the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter.
It's much easier to turn a friendship into love, than love into friendship.  
Its not an achievement 2 make 100 FRiENDS in a Year, but an achievement is 2 make a FRiEND for 100 Years, 'N' I know I've made ONE, that's . . . YOU !!
I've nothing to offer so it's love I'm going to send. It's nothing that I've borrowed, nor nothing that I'd lend. This love that I send comes with my Lifetime Guarantee.  
i cant txt u roses or fax u my heart.id email u kisses but wed stil b apart.i luv u 2 pieces n just wish ud c dat i care 4 u so much coz u mean da world 2 me.  
Just when I'm about to part with my friends is when I realize that I had the best group of friends ever.
Keep me as a friend and I will keep you in my heart and lock it up. I'll throw away the key so that no one can take you away from me.
KeEping a FRIEND is As Difficult AS losing one. U sacrifice A lot To keep them. I may not have sacrificed enuf 4 u... but in my HEART I swear I'm keeping U..  
Knowing a friend like you has made me happy in a million ways and if ever I have to let you go, I would find a million reasons to make you stay!
Last night I sent an angel 2 watch over u while u were sleeping but it came back early! So I asked it why? It said that angels don't watch over other angels!
Life can be hard & not always fun.But as night brings dark mornin brings sun.Wen life gets tough & no1 seems 2 care.Give me a call coz I'll always b there!  
Life is 4 u, death is 4 me, being happy is 4 u, being sad is 4 me, being together is 4 u, being lonely is 4 me, everything 4 u but u r 4 me.  
Life is a party whenever I'm with you. You turn my tears into smiles when we share and laugh together. You make me spend a lot and it is worth it because I care about you my friend.
Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so my friend stay wasted all the time, and have the time of your life!  
Life is not easy, and it will never be, but remember you've got friends, and one of them is me!
like a fallen star u fel into my life.u made me smile wen thingz werent rite..if hugz were water id send u the c.n sail away 4eva jus u n me.  
Live isn't easy it will never be .... Remember you got friends one of them is me  
Love begins with a smile grows with a kiss and end with tear drop.
Love is blind; friendship closes its eyes.
Love is only chatter, it's your friends that really matter.  
Make new friends, but keep the old. One is silver the other gold.  
Make your life a house your heart can live in. With a door that is open to receive friends. And a garden full of memories.... of many good things.  
Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.  
Many ppl will wlk in and out of ur life.but only tru friends will leave foot prints in ur heart. . . . .u left urs in mine  
Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was choice, but falling in love with you was completely out of my control.  
Memories last forever, they simply never die, true friends stay together - they NEVER say good-bye.  
Mirrors should be able to think before reflecting the images.  
My "aim" in life is: die young when I am very old.  
My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.
My best friend is the only person in the world who could stop me from crying.
My day is wasted if I don't get to hear a 'Hello' from you dear.
My friends are the weirdest, most craziest people I know but I love them.
My friendship is not a game to play nor a word to say. It doesn't start on March and end on May but it is yesterday, today, tomorrow and everyday.
My girlfriend ran off with my best friend after a relationship of four years....Oh how I miss my friend.  
My heart is like an open book, it depends on how u read me. Don't judge me by my cover. Look in and discover. I will be your true friend for ever.
My husband and I cannot decide... a dog or a child..do we ruin our carpet or our life?  
My life is a house where my heart lives in with a door that will always be open for you.
Never abandon old friends. They are hard 2 replace. Friendships is like wine: it gets BETTER as it grows OLDER. Just like us... i get BETTER, u get OLDER.  
Never forget who was there for you when no one else was.
Never leave your friends side unless you want drama.
Never say you are happy when you are sad, never say you are fine when you are not okay, never say you feel good when you feel bad, and never say you are alone when I'm still alive.
Nice friendship is like the breathing air, you will never see it but you will always feel its presence.
No gold or precious stones ... give us happiness and peace, friendship and its warmth ... will bring it to us
No person is your friend who demands your silence, or denies your right to grow.
Nostalgia is not what it used to be.  
Not the lack of love, but the lack of friendship makes marriages unhappy.  
Of all the friends I've ever met. Your the one I won't forget.And if I die before you do I'll go to heaven and wait for you.
Of all the gifts, big and small, your friendship is the greatest of them all.  
On a silent night when friend r few, i close my eyes and fink of u, a silent nite, a silent tear, a silent wish,dat u were here!  
Once best friends now strangers with memories.
One day Friendship & Love met one-another. Love asked Friendship -"Why do You exist if I'm there?" So Friendship said -"To give a Smile to those eyes in which You leave Tears."
Only a true best friend can protect you from your immortal enemies.
Our frienship has become "HABIT". If u take out "H".. "ABIT" remains, even you take out "A".. "BIT" remains, now even remove "B".. "IT" remains.
Our kind of friendship is like love without wings!  
People like you are found only once in a lifetime. So you better take care of yourself because I don't want to waste another lifetime to find a such a SWEET Friend.
People live People die People Laugh People Cry Some give up Some will try Some say hi Some say bye Others may forget YOU but never will I.  
R we friends or r we not.U told me once but i 4got.of all d m8s ive eva met ur d 1 i wont 4get.& if i die b4 u do i will go 2 heaven & wait 4 u!  
Relation of friendship is greater then the relation of blood.
Remember that you are unique... just like everybody else!  
Roses are red ... Violets are blue ... but a face like yours belongs in the zoo!!!  
Roses are red violets are blue, shit stinks and so do you!  
Roses are red violines are bleu, a face like yours belongs to the zoo.  
Roses are red, violets are blue, Frankenstein is ugly, but what the hell happend to you?  
Selfless love is more common than true friendship.
Secrets, they only last long enough to break you down.  
Smiles 'n' Tears, Giggles 'n' Laughs, Late nite calls 'n' Cute fotographs, ill b rite here till da day of ma death best friends forever till ma very last breath!!  
So many of us either fear tmr or regret yesterday. But I won't fear tmr, if I get 2 b ur fren 4ever, and
I don't regret yesterday, coz 1 yesterday, I met u.  
Some joys are better explained in silence, as a smile gets more audible than laughter. I was asked if I enjoyed my friendship with you. I just smiled.
Some people go to priests, others to poetry, I to my friends.
Speaking Italian is hard, but I eat and drink it without difficulties!  
stars have 5ends, squares have4 ends, triangles have3 ends, lines have2 ends, life has1 end, but i hope our friendship has no end
Stay with me, I'll stay with you and we'll be friends, through and through.
Sum1 sum where dreamz of ur smiles & whilst thinking of u says life is worthwhile.so wen ur lonely remember its true.that sum1 sum where is thinking of u.  
Thank you, friend, for all the things that mean so much to me and for the concern and understanding you give abundantly.
That awesome moment when you're telling a lie and your best friend notices and joins you.
That awkward moment when people act like they know your best friend better than you do.
"The language of friendship is not words but meanings." Henry David Thoreau 

0 Comment: