15 November 2015

Birthday Wishes For Sister



With as much love, as I can share,

I wanted to let you know I care

Enough to send some love your way,

On your very special day!

Happy Birthday to my beautiful sister!


You are the reason I am. You are the reason, I smile. You make me believe, in me. 
wish to have you as my mother, every time I rebirth. My soul, my sweet mom, 
I love you. And with all of my emotions, I wish you a super happy Birthday.


Dear sister

You are a halo around me

Always looking out for me

And protecting me

Wishing well for me

And guiding me

Thank you for being my guardian angel

I wish you a very 

Happy Birthday.


Hurray! It’s my dear sister’s Bday! I hope your birthday brings as much happiness to you as you've given to others!


To my sister, the one who always stuck by my side - HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You are a beautiful gift to this world and to me.


I'm never afraid of taking chances and making mistakes because you're always there to catch me. So I hope I can keep on making mistakes all my life! 

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday dear sister.


I gotta feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night! Birthdays don't come everyday, so make it a day that will go down in history, my little super star!


May your party will be super fun

From the moment it starts

Till the second it's done!


Happy Birthday!

0 Comment: