15 November 2015

Birthday Wishes

















I wish that I could be the greatest friend in the world, but there is no way to be a better friend than you are   Happy Birthday
I wish that we could celebrate your birthday together   Do NOT have too much fun without me
I wish you a wonderful day and may all your wishes comes true   I hope you enjoy this day very much   Stay youself   Happy Birthday!
I wish you a wonderfulBirthday!! I hope you have an amazing day and lots of fun! Enjoy this day, you deserve it!
I wish you all the happiness in the world! Happy Birthday!
I wish you good health and more years to celebrate   Happy Birthday
I wish you happiness, health and so many good things in your life   Happy Birthday!
I wish you lots of love, happiness and many beautiful moments surrounded by all your friends and family! Cheers to you! Kisses! HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!
I wish you love and happiness on this wonderful day! HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!
I wish you the best birthday ever! I hope you get lots of kisses and hugs   Happy Birthday!
I wish you the happiest birthday ever and i hope you spend it with your family and friends! :)
I wish you the happiest of birthdays,and many, many more,so that others have time to appreciate you as much as I do
Just imagine the things you’d want to hear on your birthday and assume I said them. Happy Birthday!
Last week, the candle factory burned down. Everyone just stood around and sang, ‘Happy Birthday!’
Like many women my age, I am 28 years old.
Looking fifty is great – if you’re sixty.
May you live as long as you want to, and want to as long as you live.
May you live to be old and toothless.
Men age like wine, women age like cheese.
WISHING YOU THE VERY BEST AND I HOPE THIS YEAR IS ONE OF THE BEST   HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!
Wish you the best on your day and the next year love u   HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!
Wishing a very special person a very special day   Happy Birthday
Wishing you a day that is as special in every way as you are   Happy Birthday
Wishing you a peaceful and relaxing birthday
Wishing you a very Happy Birthday, may you have a life full of love and joy, and a blessed life
Wishing you all the great things in life, hope this day will bring you an extra share of all that makes you happiest   Happy Birthday
Wishing you endless years of happiness and good health   Happy Birthday
Wishing you good health and weath on your birthday   You already have the good looks   Happy Birthday
Wishing you happiness to your heart's content and may your dreams all come true   Happy Birthday
Wishing you health, love, wealth, happiness and just everything your heart desires   Happy Birthday
Wishing you love and happiness on your birthday   Happy Birthday
Wishing you metric tons of happiness on your birthday   Enjoy it
Wishing you more fun than a monkey in a tree full of fruit - like it is really possible to be happier than that lucky guy   Happy Birthday
Wishing you the happiness on your birthday that you deserve every day   Happy Birthday

0 Comment: