17 November 2015

Friendship Messages-3




The medicine of life is to have several true faithful friends. Only you are what I need.
The morning is just a few moments away. Go to sleep and when you wake up, remember me as a friend who is always there for you and will never let you down.
The NHS regrets to inform you that your birth was an accident. Please report to your nearest hospital to be put down. We apologise for any inconvenience.  
The only good thing about your own mistakes, is that is might make other people happy.  
The only thing I would like to keep forever is.. you!
The recipe of friendship: 1 cup of sharing.2 cups of caring.3 cups of forgiveness & hugs. Mix all of these together to make friends 4ever.  
The ship that will never sink is my friendship with you.  
 The sun is glazing, upon the sunlight i see the path of our friendship shining brightly knowing that it is so great to have a friend like YOU! :)  
thE tEst oF fRiEndsHip dOseN't cOmeS wHen u R 2GethEr. It cOmEs wHeN u ParT waYs & u ReaLizE tHat dEsPitE tHe dIsTanCe, thE fRiEndshIp iS sTilL tHeRe...  
The times we shared are like shooting stars.. short but really beautiful moments that are forever engraved in our hearts.
The times we shared is like shooting star... the time is short but really beautiful moments.... Forever engraved in our hearts.... Friends forever~!!!  
The world is round so that friendship may encircle it.  
The years will come the years will go but with each 1 i wil always know whichever way the road may bend u wil always be my best friend  
There is a big difference between friendship and a rose... Roses last only a while ... but friendship is for ever  
There is a gift that gold cannot buy a blessing dats rare & true.dats d gift of a wonderful friend like d friend dat i have in u!
There is a gift that gold cannot buy, a blessing thats rare and true, thats the gift of a wonderful friend like the friend that I have in you!
There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate.
There is: Hot-Sex, Fast-Sex, Cuddle-Sex, Safe-Sex, Group-Sex, SM-Sex, Telephone-Sex, Cyber-Sex, and for people like you: NO SEX.  
There may not be something between us to remember forever but there is something that will not make us forget each other, our friendship.
They say it takes a minute 2 fine a special person, an hour 2 appreciate them, a day 2 love them, but then an entire life 2 forget them.  
This cat, is cat, a cat, good cat, way cat, to cat, keep cat, a cat, idiot cat, busy cat, for cat, 20 cat, seconds cat! Now read it all without the word cat!  
This is not a special date nor am I ill, I just want to thank you for giving me your sincere friendship. You are a true friend.
This sms can only be readed by someone SEXY:...try again...again...maybe you are just not sexy?...one more time...hey don't force it ugly!!!  
Those who think that things happen too fast are expected in a bank or a post office!  
Though I may seem not to be expressing anything now, some day you will come to will come to understand that having you is what I will ever live for in life.
Time might lead me to nowhere and faith might break into pieces but I will always be THANKFUL that once in my life’s journey we became FRIENDS!
Time might lead me to nowhere; Fate might break me apart; I'll always be thankful that once, along my life's journey I found a friend like U...  
Tiny starz shinin bright its time 4 me 2 say goodnite.so close ur eyes & snuggle up tight im wishin u sweet dreams 2nite!  
To be a best friend doesn’t take much, a shoulder, an ear, some understanding, and not even have to say a word to make you laugh or smile.
Treat life as the sea, your heart as the shore, and friend as waves. It never matters how many waves there are, what matter is which ones touch the shore.
Treat your friends as you do your pictures, and place them in their best light.  
True friends are always there, willing to help when we need it most. So do not forget to show your gratitude and help whenever they need it your help.
True friends are like Diamonds.. they are real and rare. False friends are like leaves.. they are scattered everywhere. And to just let you know.. you are the one like a diamond.
True friends are like Diamonds... they are real and rare. False friends are like leaves... they are scattered everywhere.  
True friends are like mornings, you can't have them the whole day but you can be sure they will be there when you wakeup tomorrow, next year and forever.
True friends warm the heart, make you laugh, smile...yes, you are a true friend.  
True friends will pick you up when you fall. The bad friends will have been the one who made you fall in the first place.
True friendship comes when silence between two people is comfortable.
True friendship is like what water is to the fish, I cannot do without it and you are my true friend.
True friendship is sitting together in silence and feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.
True friendship is when you walk into their house and your WiFi connects automatically.
U got style, u got sex-appeal, u got the intelligence and u sure got the body. Wait. Sorry, wrong number!  
U may be out of my sight, but not out of my heart, U may be out of my reach but not out of my mind.I may mean nothing to u but u will always be special to me!!  
Umm...your .... ZIP is open...  
ur a mate wiv a heart of gold.how much u mean to me can never be told.ur sum1 2b talked bout so sweet and true.1 in a million dats u  
Uve touched my heart uve touched my soul.bcos of u I now feel whole.U'll always b my closest friend.u'll b in my heart 2 the very end.
Wat u see as truth wat u see as lies remember that true friendship never dies although we may change & drift apart, ill always value u deep within my heart!  
We are a group of great friends, I think all of us could be like brothers of the same family.
We are very good friends despite all our differences. I think that we complement each other somehow and that is why we get along so well.
We gain and lose things every day. But trust me on one thing: YOU WILL NEVER LOSE ME! I will always be there as a friend!  
We will now upgrade your brain, please wait............ Searching............ Searching......... still searching.............. sorry NO BRAIN found ! ! !  
We've known each other by CHANCE, became friends by CHOICE, still friends by DECISION. And when we say FRIEND FOREVER, that's definitely a lifetime PROMISE!  
What do I miss about my wife? Her absence.  
What is a Best friend? A single soul in two bodies.
What you see as truth, what you see as lies, remember that true friendship never dies. Although we may change and drift apart, i'll always value you deep within my heart!
When darkness moves in on me, it is the love of people like you that allows me to go through defeat and still know to be fully accepted.  
When friendship is deeply rooted, it is a plant that cannot even be uprooted by a storm....   
When God opened the window of the heaven He asked me: What is your wish for today? I said : Please take special care of the person reading this!
when I think of jellyfish, I think of YOU!!!!!!!!  
When i'm walking in front of you, i'm protecting you. When i'm beside you i'm there for you, when i'm behind you, I'm watching over you. When i'm alone, i'm thinking of you.
when it hurts 2 look back & ur scared 2 look ahead, just look beside u & i will b there.  
When it is raining setbacks, use your smile as an umbrella!  
When you are lazy, you cannot help it. When you are tired, that is your own fault.  
Whenever I see your smiling face, I have to smile myself, because I like you, you're my friend!!!
Wherever you go, whatever you do, may god's angels watch over you.  
who digs a hole for some else is surely no selfish person !  
Without humor, life sucks. Without Love, Life seems hopeless. But without a friend like you, life is nearly impossible.  
Working is a delight, leave enough work for your colleagues.  
World is full of smiles, whenever friends are with me.
Yeah we're tight, and yeah we fight, but through all of it, there's one thing that will never change, we'll be friends forever.
Yes, God made you first, but there is always a rough draft before the final copy.  
You are a gift wrapped in ribbons of thoughtfulness and trimmed with kisses and smiles, given by God to stay not just for a day, but for life.
You are my smile which will never fade. A breathe sweet to take. That is why I will treasure our friendship forever.
You are my special friend, I love you from the core of my heart, I'll always keep you near always.
You can eat and drink together, talk and laugh together, enjoy life together, but you are only real friends when you also cried together.  
You cannot buy friendship, you can earn it. If someone comes for help, be a true friend !  
You don't make friends, recognize them.
You got style, You got sex-appeal, You got the intelligence and You sure got the body. Wait. Sorry, wrong number!
You have been the best friend ever. Supporting and cheering me on. I hope I can reciprocate the kindness you have shown me all this time.
You, my friend are always welcome. Early in the morning or late at night. Time is of no importance when it concerns real friendship.
Your friendship reminds me of God’s faithfulness because you show me where I'm and that I'm not where I used to be. Thank you, for being my friend.
Your friendship to me means a lot to me.
Your the kind of friend that only heaven could have sent.

0 Comment: