17 November 2015

Flirty Messages-SMS (2)



God created the world in SIX days But took him centuries... to come up with someone...as "HOT" ... as "SEXY" ... as "Fuckable" ... *..As "YOU!" .. *
Hand in hand and heart to heart my love for you shall never part.
Handsome, Sweet, Intelligent, spontaneous, good-looking, nice friends, charming, funny, well...Enough about ME! How about you?
Have you drilled the butterflies in your stomach gedresseerd? I haven't!  
Hello angel, did it hurt when you fell from heaven
Hey u;)
Hey, cutie. =)
Hi, I’m doing a survey …What’s your name? What’s your phone number? Are you free next Saturday?
How you doin'? ;)
I am going to bed right now. You want to keep texting or do you want to switch it up... so I am not tired.
I am sending you to an island full of kisses on a sea of love!
I cannot think of a good opening sentence, so will we just say good-bye ???  
I can't wait to be in your arms again.
I do not think much, I do not think often, but when I do think, I think of you
I heard it was a party in your mouth tonight, can I come?
I just want to be upfront and say that I visually enjoy you.
I know milk it does a body good, but DAMN how much have you been drinking?
I know you’re busy today, but can you add one thing to your to-do list? Me.
I like your style- I like your class- but most of all i like your arse!
I love all the stars in the sky, but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes!
I love the spring mornings, the afternoons in autumn, the winter evenings and the summer nights....but you I love more !
I may run out of messages to text you. I may run out of jokes, too. I may also run out of battery, but my heart won't run out of space for you!
I must have been born under a lucky star, to find a friend as nice as you are, and I will follow the rainbow until the end, if you promis forever to be my friend!
I saw you at a distance but you never approached, but that what did never happen, never passes!
I think i should tell you what people are saying behind your back.?. Nice Ass!!!!!!!
I think we should just be friends with benefits...you'd like that.
I want to share everything with you, your sadness, your happy moments, every single second of the day.
I want to tie your arms behind your back and make you scream.
I want to touch u
I want triplets You want twins.Lets get in bed and see who wins!
I wanted to put something incredibly beautiful, sweet, nice, sensitive, erotic and funny on you screen, but unfortunately I do not fit on it.
I will give you one kiss to go to sleep. I give you two kisses to dream. I give you an endless row of kisses to, when you wake up in the morning, think of me.
I wish I was a teddy bear that lay upon your bed, so every time you cuddled it, you cuddled me instead.
I would have answered your letter soonerb but you did not write me one.  
I'd walk a thousand miles to touch you tonight.
If a big fat man creeps into your bedroom one night and stuffs you into a bag, Then do not worry 'cause I told Santa I wanted you for Christmas!
If a kiss on your lips tastes as sweat as a raindrop I want it to rain for ever .......   
If all the boys lived on the other side of the sea, what a good swimmer I would be ?
If flowers were dreams that would last forever, I would pick the most beautiful ones to send to you.
If God would have created something more beautiful than you he would have kept it to himself.
If I could rearrange the alphabet, Id put U and I together.
If I die and go to heaven, I put your name on a golden star. So that all the angels can see how much you mean to me !! I love you
If I had a penny every time I thought of you, I'd still miss you,but at least I would be rich!
If I was a fly, I would fly to you now... but I'm not so I need to stay home and cry!
If love is a crime, lock me up, i'm guilty baby
If love is blind, how will she find me ?
If love were a movie, you'd be a coming attraction.
If love were to be taxed, I would be the highest tax payer.
If loving you is wrong,then I don't wanna be right.My love for you is strong and brighter than any light.The way we must go is long,but we'll win every fight.
If one night a big fat man jumps in at your window grabs you and puts you in a sack don't worry I told Santa I wanted you for CHRISTMAS
If someone asks me if ur good...il say ur not...if they say ur better...il say ur not...why shud i say ur good or better if ur 1 of da best i ever had...
If you would see yourself the way I do, you would wish you where as beautiful as you ... 
If your right leg was thanksgiving and Your left leg was Christmas could I meet U between the holidays?
I'll admit you're on my mind more than just sometimes.
I'm on a mission to get over you, in other words mission impossible.
I'm thinking when you wear _________ it really turns me on!
In 30 minutes I’ll be getting off. Will you be here to join in the fun?
In my dreams you're mine, in my life you're a dream.
It is deaf and it wants to have sex with you...................... What do you say?  
It must have been a rainy day when you were born, but it wasn't really rain, the sky was crying because it lost his most beautifull angel...!
It must have been a rainy day when you were born..Heaven was crying 'cus it lost its most beautiful angel!
Just got out of the shower. Why don’t you come over and help me get dirty again?
Just to let you know that I went to heaven and back...
KOTC --> Kiss On The Cheek
Laters, Baby ;)
Let's commit the perfect crime: I'll steal your heart, and you steal mine.
Let's make like fabric softener and snuggle.
Life is much brighter with you around !
Love is in the air... shit if only I had a plane right now ...
Love is Sweet, Love is sad, but with me in bed Love is the best thing you ever had.
Love is...looking whether he is looking, and when he does, certainly not looking back!!
Love me or leave me. Hey,where is everybody going ?
Luv is a sensation dat is caused by temptation.a boy puts his location in a girls destination.do u get my explanation or do u wanna demonstration?
Morning sleepyhead... hope you have a great day! Xo
My dream come true would be waking up next to you.
My heart problem has gotten so serious dat, the doctor said unless ICU or UC Me I won't make it.
My night has become a sunny dawn because of you
Never make love in the garden or in the fields...... For love might be blind but your neighbours not!
Of all the babes ur my selection.please dont giv me a rejection.my teeth are clean for ur Inspection so giv my mouth a tongue injection!
Oh right then! Straight to the point! I want you right here, right now!
Oh, I am liking this, so what happens next?
Passion running trough my veins, trembling, waiting, reason is fading.
Overpowering desire sets my skin on fire!
roses are red violets are blue, baby i love you
Send me a picture so I can tell Santa my wish list.
Serious issue: can't stop thinking about u.
Since I met you people are wonders and live is a big party...
So if I am right, you talked to me first and texted me first. Does that mean you are stalking me? I like it!
Sometimes words are hard to find, to form that perfect line to let you know you're always on my mind!
Somewhere, someone dreams of your smile and finds your presence in life so worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true that someone, somewhere, is thinking of you.
Stop thinking about me!
Sweet dreams...:)
The best is yet to come.
The less you open up to others, the more you will suffer.
The moment I first saw you, you warmed my heart, the second time you made little flames and now you make my heart burn like hell !
There are so many people in the world but in my world there's only one and that's you!!!
There is a clown in my heart. Small and very special, he can dance and jump, laugh and sing ... are you sad and crying, you can borrow him.
thinking bout u right now
Thou art to me a delicious torment.
thx 4 lst nite
u look hot 2day
u r so sxy
Ugh, I have a problem I can't stop thinking about you.
Ur Cute, ur H0t, ur everyting that I Want.!.!Mwa
wanna come play?
What ever you say, what ever you do, I will always love you      
What is live ? Live is love. Whats love ? Love is kissing. Whats kissing ? Come here and I show you. When the night comes, look at the sky. If you see a falling star, don't wonder why,just make a wish. Trust me it will come true,'cause I did it and I found you.
what r u wearing?
When the night comes, look at the sky. If you see a falling star, don’t wonder why just make a wish. Trust me it will come true ’cause I did it and I found you.
Whenever I see your smiling face, I have to smile myself, because I like you, you're my friend!!!
Where ever you're going, I'm going your way !
Where have you been hiding?
Woke up thinking about you.
Would u rather... get your foot stuck in a bear trap or hang out with me this weekend?
You + Me= I have a situation!… Can’t stop thinking about you.
You are just like a Bounty ... a piece of paradise on earth!
You can fall from a mountain,you can fall from a tree ... but the best way is to fall in love with ME
You got the style. You got the intelligence and you sure got the body!
You look great today. How did I know? Because you look great every day.
You make me feel a certain way.
Your daddy must be a terrorist 'cus you're DA BOMB!
You're eyes are soft en tender,as sweet as they can be.There's one thing you must remember, you are the one for me!!!
You're in my 4AM thoughts.

0 Comment: