15 November 2015

Birthday Wishes For Husband




We fight, we make up,

We share secrets over a coffee cup.

Sometimes you're my friend, sometimes a guide,

You are the person in whom I take pride.

May you get the best of everything in life!


Happy Birthday, My dear .
May you always fly high in life and touch all your dreams.

With lots of love, your..


When I met you, you were good. When I married you, you were better. Now, you are the best! You are like an old wine that just keeps getting better with time. The older, the better. Love you, hubby!

Happy Birthday!


Let's forget all our troubles and spend the night painting the town red. It's your Birthday so let's have a blast that you will remember forever.

Happy Birthday sweetheart!


Every time you touch me no fear scares me, every time you hug me no pain aches me, every time you say you love me no other pleasure can tempt me.
Thank you so much my love.

Happy Birthday!


For me your Birthday is just another day like all the others, because the fact is that every single day with you is a non-stop celebration for me.  
Thank for everything and

Happy Birthday baby!


You suddenly look more mature, wise, smart, clever and beautiful. Is it a miracle of the heavens or is it your Birthday today?
So let's celebrate this special day of your life!


Happy Birthday to the love of my life and the husband of my dreams! Wishing you all the best today and throughout the coming year!


Do you know how much I love you? If you don't already, let me tell you that I love you more than anything else in the world and I'd give anything to be with you, now and forever. Wishing you a very

Happy Birthday dear.


You are and you will always be the prince of my dreams I had being waiting for, no matter what. Thank you so very much for loving me the way you do.

Happy Birthday my dear!


Words in any language can’t describe what I really feel about you. I would never be able to thank you far enough for giving me profusely every piece of your heart.
Thank you baby and may your every wish come true.


For me your Birthday is just another day like all the others, because the fact is that every single day with you is a non-stop celebration for me. Thank for everything and

Happy Birthday baby!

0 Comment: