15 November 2015

Birthday Messages



A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are - even if you are getting older   Happy Birthday 
    A friend like you give friends a good reputation even though together we might deserve a bad reputation   Happy Birthday 
    A great friend and a happy birthday, that is what you are and what I wish for you 
    A little birdie told me that it is your birthday   Happy Birthday!
    A true friend remembers your birthday but not your age   Happy Birthday 
    A very very happy b'day 2 u      after all d issues u fought against,my gut tells me dat dis is gonna b d yr 4u   
    Acting happy can make you happy   Having a birthday can make you older   Happy Birthday 
    All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy   You need to be sharp on your birthday   Happy Birthday 
    Always smile and laugh, and never never give up   You make us all happier   Especially on your birthday 
    An apple a day keeps the doctor away   A candle a day creates a large fire on your cake   Happy Birthday 
    Another year has passed but rather than count the years, let me just say how much we count on you   Happy Birthday 
    Another year older   Well at least we are growing up to be what we should be - the two hottest babes around   Happy Birthday Gorgeous 
    Appreciate experiences that are repeated in every day life   Also appreciate those that come just once per year   Happy Birthday 
    Are you happy yet? Because birthdays are all about being HAPPY & I want you to have a Happy Birthday!!
    Be your own light   Find your own way   It should be easy with all those candles 
    Behavior modification can change the way you act   Having a birthday can change your age   Happy Birthday 
    Being young is a privilege   Being attractive a genetic gift   Being cool, that is all you   Happy Birthday 
    Best birthday wishes ever, yeah that is my birthday wish for you 
    Best wishes for a happy birthday and may you enjoy your next year on this planet - or wherever you happen to be 
    Best wishes for a happy day filled with love and laughter   Happy Birthday 
    Best wishes for a happy day filled with love and laughter   Happy Birthday 
    Birth is what gets you started   Having a birthday is what keeps you going   Glad to see you are still going strong   Happy Birthday 
    Birthday greeting, birthday greeting, generic birthday greeting   Sorry but that was all I could afford 
    Birthday greetings to you fellow Earthling   This birthday message comes from your spacey friend   I hope that your birthday is out of this world 
    Birthday or not, you should always have a good time and surround yourself with good and fun people 
    Birthdays come and go, so you need to Go Go Go   Happy Birthday 
    Blowing out another candle should mean that you have enjoyed another year and made the world a better place than when you blew out fewer candles   Make every day and every candle count   Happy Birthday 
    Bonne anniversaire   Les ann?es passent et tu es toujours dans les ?toiles   Bonne continuation 
    Celbratin ya birthdizzle! How old? wowza! youse getting to be an oooold man   anyways just want to wish marvelous wishes to the dude we will always love   I'm out peeeeeace     
    Celebrate your birthday today   Celebrate being Happy every day 
    Celebrate your birthday, go have lots of fun, everybody should enjoy it and have tons of fun   Happy Birthday 
    Chocolate is not fattening on your birthday so eat all you want! Of course it may catch up with you on the next day when you weigh 
    Congratulations on being even more experienced   I'm not sure what you learned this year but I hope that you had fun   Happy Birthday 
    Do Not just live life, CELEBRATE IT & start with celebrating your birthday,   Happy Birthday 
    Do you know what people in China do on their birthday? They get older too   Happy Birthday 
    Don't grow up, don't wear a tie   Let's fly away today and celebrate your Happy Birthday 
    Don't hide on your bday   I would gladly have this birthday, open the presents, eat cake and ice cream and do all those things that come with it 
    Don't wait to be old and wise   Know everything now and stop getting older 
    Dude, like, I, like totally man, hope that you have, you know, a sweet birthday 
    Eat, drink and make merry   It's your birthday 
    Eat, drink and make merry because it is your birthday   Happy Birthday 
    Enjoy every day   Know where you want to go to make sure you enjoy the day   #1HappyBirthday
    Enjoy the party before you reach the age that all the young girls call you sir   Happy Birthday 
    Enjoy today and make it your own- it is your day to shine! Happy Birthday 
    Enjoy your birthday and every day to the fullest   A Happy Birthday is just part of a Happy Life 
    Even though you are another year older, you can still wait on switching to that 'Age before Beauty' thing because you are still good-looking   Happy Birthday 
    Everyone always says that you are the life of the party   I guess that means the life of the fiesta too! Happy Birthday 
    Feliz cumpleaños   Que dios te llene de muchisimas bendiciones hoy, mañana y siempre    Wishing you the very best from the bottom of my heart!
    Find your happy place on your birthday 
    For your birthday I thought that i would give you some good advice, but then I remembered that you have a lot more experience on getting older than me 
    Friends like you share happiness that does not depend on what happens or what is said   Happy Birthday 
    Friends may come and go, but birthdays accumulate 
    Good things happen when you just go for it   Happy Birthday 
    Great people not only accomplish great things and they have great friends that wish them a great birthday!
    H   Ha   Hap   Happ   Happy   Happy Birthday 
    Happiness for you is not a reward, it is a consequence   Happy Birthday 
    HAPPPPPPYY BIRTHDAY! I hope this is one of many amazing birthday plus many many more to come! i hope all your wishes come true!!
    HAPPY B-DAY!!! Have a lot of fun today with your family and your friends! Enjoy your Birthdaycake :)
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!! I WISH YOU PEACE , LOVE AND MUSIC !!! AND HAPPYNESS FOREVER !!! I do LOVE YOU !!! YOU ARE EVERYTHING FOR ME MMMANY KISSES !!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY ???*?*?  ?  ?*?*??? HAPPY BIRTHDAY T ???*?*?  ?   ?*?*??? HAPPY BIRTHDAY???*?*?  ?  ?*?*???
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you have a magical day full of love and happiness!!!!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAVE THE BEST DAY EVER!!!!
    Happy Birthday   Continue climbing to greater heights   You are a star!
    Happy Birthday   Hope it's one of the best ever!!!!       a lovely birthday for a lovely person!
    Happy Birthday   I hope that you will have a truly marvelous and joyous day with family and friends 
    Happy Birthday   I wish you well and I hope all you birthday wishes come true!
    Happy Birthday   Just one more year and you will be perfect   Yes, I did say that last year 
    Happy Birthday   Remember that at your age it is a good idea to take a good nap so that you will have the energy to blow out all of those candles 
    Happy Birthday   Remember that getting older is way better than a robot apocalypse 
    Happy birthday   Wish you a wonderful year ahead as well as lots of love and happiness 
    Happy Birthday   Wishing you more glorious and wonderful years on the surface of the earth - or wherever you might be 
    Happy Birthday !! :D I have a feeling this year's gonna be your best yet 
    Happy Birthday !! Have a wonderful happy, healthy birthday and many more to come 
    Happy birthday and much more life, love, and happiness to come!
    Happy Birthday to a friend who means more to me than chocolate 
    Happy Birthday to a person that is charming, talented and witty and reminds me a lot of myself 
    Happy Birthday to my dear BFF! Our friendship means more than words can say 
    Happy birthday to you! I hope your day and year are filled with love and surprises 
    Happy Birthday Wish U All the Best And More Blessing's To Come! Happy Birthday I
    Happy birthday! Enjoy this year and use it as a launchpad for your future!
    Happy Birthday! Hope you enjoy it and do something fun, you deserve it :)
    Happy Birthday! Hope you have an amazing day and may this be the start of a year filled with love, joy and happiness   Stay strong, stay positive and may all your dreams continue to come true   Best Wishes Always :)
    Happy Birthday! I toast you, dear friend, and wish you good health, love, and a FABULOUS day!
    Happy birthday! It's gonna be a truly fantastic day just like you are fantastic 
    Happy birthday! i hope you have an awesome birthday 
    Happy Birthday! Just want to say thank you for just being you
    Happy birthday! You are only young once so enjoy it to the fullest   Time passes way too fast and you don't get these years back 
    Happy Birthday! You are such a beautiful person 
    Happy Birthday! You're amazing   Thanks for all 
    Happy Birthday!! I love you so freakin' much, hope you have an awesome birthday!
    Happy birthday!! Wishing you a wonderful year ahead  Your birthday deserves to be a national holiday,because you are a special treasure 
    Happy birthday!!! Hope you have a blast!!!
    Happy Birthday!!! I hope this is the begining of the greatest year ever so far for you!
    Happy Birthday!!! I hope this is the begining of your greatest, most wonderful year ever!
    Happy birthday!!! I hope you have the best bday!!!! Be happy and keep that beautiful smile you have 
    happy birthday!!! wish you all the best from the bottom of my heart 
    Happy Birthday, my great friend! Be proud of the wonderful life you've led so far and look forward to all the adventures yet to come your way 
    Happy Birthday, my wonderful friend! You've accomplished so much in such a short time   Hope this year is the best yet 
    Happy Birthday, you go girl!
    Happy Birthday, Your good looks are living proof that Mother Nature sometimes wins the battle with Father Time 
    Happy Happy Birthday ! Enjoy your wonderful day and celebrate it    Please stay healthy and get all that you want 
    Happy happy birthday!    hope you have a great day!     I wish you more blessings in the year ahead     and may you continue to grow each new day
    Happy moments   Happy thoughts   Happy Dreams   Happy feelings   Happy Birthday 
    Have a great day & may every day be as happy as your birthday 
    Have a peaceful and relaxing birthday:)
    Have a wonderful day, get many nice presents and have a lot of fun!! Happy Birthday!
    Have an amazing birthday   It only comes one day a year so do something to make it memorable! HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!
    Have fun but go easy on your birthday and tomorrow you will remember how you got that tattoo and where that confetti came from 
    Have you ever noticed how much cheaper it is to send someone an email for their birthday instead of buying them a present? Way cheaper! Anyway, Happy Birthday 
    Having a birthday is a great step in the right direction to a long and happy life   In fact you can never get there without a lot of them!
    Here's to another year of success, health and happiness       HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!
    Hey you have great parties! I think that you should have birthdays more often 
    hope u have a delicious b-day cake!! :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!
    Hope you dance the night away or at least watch people dancing late into the night, or stay awake or whatever   Happy Birthday 
    Hope you have a magnificent birthday with your loved ones!! Best wishes for a Happy Birthday 
    Hope you have wonderful birthday filled with fun, excitement and joy   Happy Birthday 
    Hope you love your new age   It loves you because it looks good on you   Happy Birthday 
    Hope you use your birthday to make some stories that you can't tell   I look forward to hearing about them   Happy Birthday 
    Hope your birthday is totally cool, really funtastic, wonderful, exciting, majorly awesome, rocking and HAPPY   Happy Birthday wishes 
    Hope your day is monsterously fab and problem free! After all, it's YOUR day! Cheers HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!
    Hope your day is simply terrific! Happy Birthday 
    Hoping this will be your best year ever   Happy Birthday 
    How can I put in words the feeling of happiness and warmth that you give me without even knowing   Happy Birthday 
    How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? Happy Birthday 
    I am glad that you have a sunny disposition because the 10-day forecast is for you to get older every day! Happy Birthday 
    I decided not to celebrate your birthday again until I see you   You have not gotten any older in my mind despite the number of birthdays that you have had and that seems odd   You of course may make your own decision 
    I hope and pray this is the best birthday yet:) May you have many,many,many more successful years to come   Add a huge dose of happiness to  , it rocks      lol HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!
    I hope that today is the beginning of a great year for you   Happy Birthday 
    I hope that you have a very happy birthday and here's to continued success, growth & learning!
    I hope that you have the greatest birthday ever from the moment you open your eyes in the morning until they close late at night 
    I hope that you 'Rock the Casbah' on your birthday 
    I hope that you smell good on your birthday so people don't sing that song about you looking like a monkey on your birthday 
    I hope that your big birthday involves a cool day and a hot night   Happy Birthday!
    I hope that your birthday is as happy as a chimpanzee without pants! Happy Birthday 
    I hope that your birthday is as much fun as you are, but that sets a very high standard   Happy Birthday!
    I hope that your birthday is great, cause it is a good reason to celebrate 
    I hope this next year of life brings wonderful people and memories for you! Wishing you many many more healthy and happy years to come! HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!
    I hope today is a Happy Birthday, a happy today and the start of a happy forever 
    I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR DAY TODAY AND U SPEND IT WITH THE ONES YOU LOVE!!!! I HOPE YOU GET EVERYTHING YOU ASKED FOR!!!! HAVE A FUN TIME DONT LET ANYONE RUIN IT!!! Happy Birthday!
    I hope you get whatever you wish for when you blow out the candles! I can only wish for you what I wish every year- may you enjoy the good things in life   HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!
    I hope you have a beautiful day and get at least half of what you want! Happy Birthday!
    I hope you have a great day to spend with your family and have a day just for yourself because you deserve it ! You're a very special person - and don't let anyone tell you you're not
    I hope you have a wonderful Birthday filled with Love & Fun! Happy Birthday!
    I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is filled with much love, many wonderful surprises and gives you lasting memories that you will cherish in all the days ahead   Happy Birthday 
    I hope you have a wonderful day full of happiness and that your wishes come true! Happy Birthday!
    I Hope You Have An Amazing Day Because You Are Amazing! Thinking of you on your birthday, and wishing you all the best! I hope it is as fantastic as you are, you deserve the best and nothing less 
    I hope you have the best Birthday ever   You are such a sweet person and I wish nothing but the best for you on your special day 
    I hope you know that we all think you are amazing, and we support anything you do 100%   I hope you have the most amazing day! HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!
    I hope you 'more fun than a frog in a glass of milk?' though I have no idea what that means   Happy Birthday 
    I love celebrating with you   Thanks for having a birthday and giving us a reason 
    I love you like I love cake at a birthday party   Don't forget to invite me   Happy Birthday 
    I want to wish you a Happy Birthday and I truly hope that you enjoy it to the fullest 
    I want to wish you a Happy Birthday, from the bottom of my heart 
    I want to wish you happiness for your birthday and every day   Happy Birthday 
I was taught to respect my elders   Well, today you became even more of an elder! So respect is due   Happy Birthday    
 I would like to get on the table and dance for you, but my arthritis is acting up   Happy Birthday!
    If birthdays were wishes, yours would have all have come true - since you have had so many   Happy Birthday one more time 
    If candle blowing were an olympic sport, you would win a gold medal 
    If it takes more than one match to light your candles, it takes more than one breath to blow them out   Happy Birthday 
    If there were a category called Coolest person on earth on Craigslist, you would be the first listing   Happy Birthday 
    If they say 'The more the merrier', maybe at your age I should wish you 'Merry Birthday' instead of 'Happy Birthday  '
    If you can stay young while all those around you are getting older, you have become a pretty good liar   Happy Birthday 
    If you can't wait until tomorrow because you get better looking every day, then I can't wait until next year! Happy trip around the sun!
    If you learn one interesting thing every day, then by the time you get to be your age you should know a lot of interesting things   Happy Birthday my interesting friend!
    If you're lucky enough to have a friend like you, then you have truly been lucky   I count myself as lucky   Happy Birthday 
    I'm so glad you were born!! If not how could I wish you HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!
    In a perfect world, there would be ________ and _____________ and more people like you   (Peace and happiness, Chocolate and sunny skies, no fattening foods and only cute guys, Write your own  )
    Into each life rain wii fall but may you have many sunny days   Happy Birthday 
    It doesn?t matter where you are or what you are doing, what matters is who you are   I like who you are   Happy Birthday 
    It has been fun so far but the best is still to come   HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!
    It is a great day to smile and be happy   The kind of Happy in Happy Birthday 
    It is not enough to celebrate just one day, so celebrate EVERY day for the rest of your life   But start today   Happy Birthday 
    It is not where you begin but where you end up   Well keep having birthdays and you will end up being really old!
    It is okay to get wild and crazy on your birthday if there is no evidence left behind   So make sure to clean up well 
    It is okay to go CRAZY on your birthday as long as you do smart things   Happy Birthday!
    It is your birthday so I'll make the toasts and you make the boasts   Happy Birthday 
    It looks like a 'Happy Birthday' greeting is in order for you as well as a 'Yee hi' 'Yahoo' and 'wowsers  '
    It takes a long time to become as young as you are   Happy Birthday 
    It was great day when you were born, but it is a great day to be alive   So live   Happy Birthday 
    It's not what you know but who you know   It is not how old you are but the years that you know! Happy Birthday!
    ITS YO BIRTHDAY WE'RE GUNNA PARTY LIKE ITS YO BIRTHDAY WE'RE GUNNA HAVE FUN LIKE ITS YO BIRTHDAY!!
    It's your birthday   That's awesome baby   (Did you get my Dick Vitale imitation? - hard to do in writing  )
    It's your day, celebrate you! Make this the best day of the rest of your life 
    I've got some good news and some bad news   The good news is that you get better looking every year   Happy Birthday 
    Joyeux anniversaire My LOVE   Je t'aime tu merite touuuut le bonheur 
    Just live it out to the fullest and have fun! Happy Birthday!
    Just wanted to say happy birthday, and hope u hav the best day ever and party like its ur 21st birthday 
    Just wanted to say that I really do wish you a very Happy Birthday from the bottom of my heart 
    Just wanted to wish you a happy birthday   Hope your day is filled with lots of love, joy, and happiness   Remember to have tons of fun   Love you forever !! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!!!!!
    Just when the caterpillar thinks that it is all grown up, it becomes a butterfly   Happy Birthday Butterfly 
    Keep being awesome, and always take care   Happy Birthday!
    Keep working hard, but not TOO hard or you'll make yourself sick! Happy Birthday!
    K-kinda busy K-kinda busy K-kinda busy K-kinda busy - That's how you should celebrate your bday 
    Last year to be this young! Live it up, enjoy, and ?let it be?   Best Birthday Wishes to ya!
    Let there be peace on Earth and let it begin right after your birthday party 
    Let this new year of your life be special, full of precious moments, bright emotions, full of happiness and joy! Let Love follow your footsteps evrywhere you go!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!
    Let your birthday inspire you to acknowledge the happiness you share with all of your friends and family 
    Let's celebrate the age you act not the age that you are   Happy Birthday 
    Let's hoist our lighters to set the candles ablaze on the birthday cake of a great person   HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!
    Life can be one dang thing after another   Sort of like your birthdays, they seem to just keep rolling on   Oh well, at least pause and enjoy it 
    Life is a journey   Enjoy every mile   Happy Birthday 
    Life is good and you are one of the big reasons why   Enjoy your birthday this year and for the next 100 years and a day 
    Life is great at any age   Enjoy yours   Happy Birthday 
    Life should be lived with a smile on your face and no one does a better job of putting one on my face than you   Happy Birthday!
    Like the song says: Live your life with arms wide open, Today is where your book begins, The rest is still unwritten   Happy Birthday 
    Live it up and don't worry about being good!! You get to do whatever you want, its your day!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!
    Live today like it is a special gift, because it is the best birthday gift   Happy Birthday 
    Live your life sharing the beauty and happiness that you have today and every day   Happy Birthday 
    Love you!!! Have an absolutely amazing day all about you!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!
    Make today a stress-free day where you have no problems, no worries and no reason to rush   Just take the time to relax and enjoy yourself   Happy Birthday
    Many people say that the best way to remember a special friend's birthday is to forget it once   I think that Google calendar works better 
    May a happy star always light your path   best wishes for a Happy Birthday 
    May all of your wishes come true - today and always   Happy Birthday 
    May all your wishes come true but one, so you always have something to strive for   Happy Birthday!
    May birds sing and flowers cover your path to a happy life as you celebrate your birthday 
    May each birthday that passes bring you more happiness and love than the year before   HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!
    May every day be your best day ever, starting with today   So have your best birthday EVER!!
    May life's brightest joys illuminate your path, and may each day's journey bring you closer to your dreams! HAPPY BIRTHDAY
    May the wind blow much happiness into your life on your birthday and also help you blow out all those candles 
    May this new year bring you joy, peace, and much more blessings! HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!
    May this year bring with it all the success and fulfillment your heart desires   Happy Birthday 
    May this year bring with it all the success and fulfillment your heart desires   Happy Birthday 
    May you always get what you ask for, but you may you always the right things   Happy Birthday   Oh, I didn't get you anything 
    May you always have enough happiness to keep you sweet, enough trials to keep you strong, enough success to keep you trying, enough faith to give you courage and enough determination to make each day a good day   Happy Birthday 
    May you be blessed with total freedom, peace, success and security this year! HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!
    May you create a memory today that becomes your happy place in all the many years yet to come   Happy Birthday 
    May you day be beautiful and may your heart be happy and may you celebrate birthdays for many years to come 
    May you find good times and friends on whichever path youfollow   Happy Birthday 
    May you have a fantastic birthday with many more to come         HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
    May you have a great birthday, but may next year's be twice as good 
    May you have many many days like this and enjoy yourself and your day   You deserve it   Happy Birthday!
    May you have many more happy day   sEnjoy yourself and your day   You deserve it   Happy Birthday!
    May you live to be a hundred years, with one extra year to repent   Happy Birthday!
    May you never stray from the true path as you continue your amazing journey   HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!
    May you stay Forever Young   Happy Birthday 
    May your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer 
    May your birthday be filled with many happy hours and your life with many happy birthdays   HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!
    May your day be filled with beautiful moments and magical thoughts   Happy Birthday 
    May your day be filled with joy, life, happiness and chocolate   Happy Birthday!
    May your day shine brightly like your smile, with the warmth of your heart, & a day that reflects as wonderful as you are   Happy Birthday 
    May your days always be full of sunshine and rain, waterfalls and deserts, butterflies and bees and everything else that life has to offer   Happy Birthday 
    May your heart be happy and your feet swift as you begin you next journey around the sun   Happy birthday!
    May your heart naturally beat with the happiness and laughter that you give others   Happy Birthday 
    May your life be filled with laughs and smiles   Happy Birthday!
    My therapist suggests setting clear goals in life, such as living until your next birthday   Am I crazy to pay for advice like that? Anyway, that is also my suggestion to you 
    No matter whether you see today as the start of a new week, a new year or the rest of your life, may the journey be wonderful   Happy Birthday 
    No need to keep your birthday a secret: it is not your looks but the smile on your face that shows that it is your birthday 
    Not giving into temptation is one way to increase your relative happiness   Giving in to temptation is a way to immediately increase your happiness   Be happy   Happy Birthday 
    Now for today's birthday math lesson: If you were 29 (or more than) a few years ago & today is your birthday, then how old a re you? The correct answer: 29 
    Of all of the good, the bad and the ugly people, you are the one with the birthday   Happy Birthday 
    Old friends are like items to collect, but it takes a lot of birthdays to make you old   Enjoy this one!
    On that winding road that is life, you are the one I want to ride along with   Happy Birthday!
    On this special day, i wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come       HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
    On this your birthday may you be filled with laughter, joy and peace with your family and close friends, content in all life brings 
    On your birthday, may you never forget what is worth remembering or remember what is best forgotten 
    On your birthday, you can party till the cows come home   Just be careful where you step   Happy Birthday!
    One day they will put you on a list of famous people born on your birthday   For the time being, be happy being on my list of favorite people   Happy Birthday 
    Party early and often   Remember that it only counts as one year no matter how many times you celebrate   Happy Birthday 
    Party hard - this is YOUR day, and only yours! Happy Birthday!
    Party like a ROCK STAR on your birthday   You are no 1-Hit-Wonder but a superstar every day 
    Pause and make your soul glad on your birthday!
    People like you, that brighten others day, deserve a bit of sunshine too   Have a sunny birthday 
    Rational choice theory posits that people are motivated by base self-interest, so it is rational that I am interested in you having a Happy Birthday!
    Reach for the stars   You can do it   Happy Birthday 
    Roses are red, Violets are blue, All I want to say is Happy Birthday to You!
    Set the world on fire with your dreams and use the flame to light a birthday candle   HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!
    Since it is your birthday, stay alert   The world needs more lerts   Happy Birthday 
    So many candles for such a small cake? Happy Birthday 
    Some people get wiser with age   Some people get richer with age   But everybody gets older with age   So good luck on the other two & Happy Birthday!
    Some people look old and feel young   Some people look young and feel old   Some people like us look young and feel young   Feels good to party on your birthday doesn't it?
    Some people say: My how time flies when you are having fun   I prefer" My how flies have fun when you are having time   Hope your birthday is fun 
    Some people value paper birthday cards way more than a digital wish   So if you are one of those types, please feel free to print this out - just remember that you have to take the responsibility for killing a tree   Anyway, Happy Birthday 
    Some say that a birthday is a great time to look back at the past year   Others say a birthday is a good time to think about what lies ahead   I say 'cut the cake' and let's eat 
    Some things are good immediately and others improve with time   You started great and soar even higher   Happy Birthday 
    Some things never get old   Unfortunately you are not one of those things   Happy Birthday 
    Spend your fame, save your money   That is my gift of birthday advice that celebrities like you need to remember 
    Spend your fame, save your money   That is my gift of birthday advice that celebrities like you need to remember 
    Stay hopeful and optimistic   I like that about you   Happy Birthday 
    Strike up conversations with strangers at stores and on the street and show interest & make yourself the life of the party always   Happy Birthday 
    Support wildlife, Have a wild birthday party!
    Sweet dreams are made every day   I hope your dreams are coming true   HappyBirthday 
    Take a day off to celebrate you birthday   Take a year off and tell people you are younger   Happy Birthday 
    Take advantage of being young and knowing everything, before you get older and realize that you don't   Happy Birthday 
    Take advantage of how things are so that one day you will take pride in telling how things were   Happy Birthday 
    Take care always and keep on rocking   Happy Birthday!
    Telling the world that you are HAPPY on your birthday can come in the form of a smile, a nod or a verbal yes, as long as it's unambiguous, enthusiastic and ongoing 
    Thank you for being a wonderful person and an inspiration   Happy Birthday!
    Thanks for being someone that I can talk to and share life with   Happy Birthday 
    The candles on your cake won't start a fire if you don't light them, but that isn't what candles are for   Keep lighting up the world on your birthday 
    The future you thinks that the present you is young & attractive so enjoy your birthday 
    The gifts you receive today don't compare to what you give to others every day   Happy Birthday 
    The glass is either half-full or half-empty   You are either young or old   YOU ARE YOUNG! Happy Birthday 
    The happiest person is the person who thinks the most interesting thoughts and we grow happier as we grow older   Happy Birthday 
    The key mistake many people make is thinking about how old they are & not how young the are   Stay young my friend, Happy Birthday 
    The older I get, the more I realize that I am still a little younger than you! Happy Birthday 
    The party is waiting for YOU!!! It is YOUR birthday!
    The secret to living a long life is quite simple: keep having birthdays!
    The whole world is in on the secret that there is something incredibly sweet about you   Happy Birthday 
    The whole world might want to send you a special birthday greeting, but for the time being, you can make do with mine   Happy Birthday 
    The world is a better place with you in it   Much weirder but totally better   Happy Birthday 
    The years come and go, but they do accumulate   Happy Birthday 
    There are lots of ways to express that you are still young: celebrating on your birthday is one of them 
    There is a word for people like us     fun, cool, sexy, talented, attractive, you choose, They all apply! Happy Birthday 
    There may be someone faster and skinnier than you but you're the one having a birthday so enjoy it 
    These are the best years of our lives   Let's take advantage to the max   Happy Birthday 
    They say sometimes its hard to understand, but time tells truth   The truth is that I wish you a very happy birthday 
    They say that age gives all things their worth   I say that you are worth a lot! Happy Birthday 
    They say that Devices that apply pressure to certain points on the skull can create a deep sense of relaxation   So can singing Happy Birthday 
    They say that Hope is the branch that we rest on, but if I eat much birthday cake, there is little hope that the branch won't break 
    They say that time remembers all but you look as if it has forgotten to make you older   Happy Birthday 
    They say that you can count your true friends on 1 hand - but not the candles on your birthday cake! #1Happybirthday
    They say that you can count your true friends on one hand   I'll bet that you can't count your birthdays on the other   Happy Birthday 
    They say you lose your memory as you grow older   I say forget about the past and live life to the fullest today   Start with ice cream   Happy Birthday 
    Things I like about you: humor, looks, everything   Happy Birthday 
    Thinking about you on your birthday and wishing you much happiness   Happy Birthday 
    Thinking of you and wishing you all the best on your birthday   Happy Birthday!
    Thinking of you on your birthday, and wishing you all the best! I hope it is as fantastic as you are, you deserve the best and nothing less 
    Thinking of you with love on your birthday and wishing you everything that brings you happiness today and always,
    Though I want be there for your birthday, I hope that it is full of fun and doing stuff that you like   Happy Birthday!
    Time to celebrate   You made the trip around the sun one more time   It's a birthday revolution 
    Time waits for no one but that doesn't matter if you don't wait for it! Happy Birthday 
    to celebrate a birthday is human   To celebrate your birthday is divine   Happy Birthday!
    To the victor go the spoils   Be victorious on your birthday and act spoiled   Happy Birthday!
    To you it may be one birthday cake, but to your birthday cake you may be the world! Happy Birthday 
    Today is a big day so try to have a big time   Happy Birthday!
    Today is not the end of another year, but the start of a new one   Happy Birthday 
    Today is your birthday! Well, if that isn't the frosting on the cake!
    Today's birthday is one of mind over matter: If you don't mind your age, it doesn't matter   Happy Birthday 
    Twenty-five is the new black   Wishing you a dark (but not stormy) birthday 
    Voila, Je te souhaite un joyeux anniversaire de France ou malheureusement je ne pou? pas pouvoir venir vous voir   Alors voila: JOYEUX ANNIVERSAIRE!!! Gros Bisous 
    Wake up! Drink your coffee! It is time to start your day! Birthdays only come once per year 
    Watch out world   You are old enough to know what to do and how to do it   Happy Birthday 
    We live on borrowed time   You have so much I wish that you would lend me some   Happy Birthday 
    Well, you are another year older and you haven't changed a bit   That's great because you are perfect just the way you are   Happy Birthday 
    Well, you are another year older and you haven't changed a bit   That's great because you are perfect just the way you are   Happy Birthday 
    What a lovely day to be you & to do what you love   HappyBirthday!
    When I paint my masterpiece, I am pretty sure there will be a spot for you   Happy Birthday 
    When I think of my favorite foods, I can never make up my mind   But when I think of my favorite people, I immediately know that means YOU! Happy Birthday 
    When in the course of human events, a birthday becomes inevitable, you should enjoy it to the fullest 
    When should you stop putting a candle on your cake for every year old you are? Not when you can no longer blo      w them out but when it is no longer fun to try to blow them out! Blow baby blow   Happy Birthday 
    When the world works right, good things happen to and for good people and you are definitely good people   Happy Birthday!
    When time gets the jump on you, it won't matter any more   Until then, party like it is your birthday 
    Whether the glass is half full or half empty, your birthday cake is full -- of candles!
    Who's going to celebrate a birthday? You're gonna celebrate   Who's going to blow out the candles? You're going to blow out the candles   Who's going to have fun? You're going to have fun   Happy Birthday 
    With friends like you, I could party every day as if it were your birthday   Happy Birthday 
    Words can't say how much happiness we wish for you   Happy Birthday 
    Work hard   Play hard   Eat lots of cake   That's a good motto for your birthday and for life 
    Yo there, how about a birthday shoutout for my favorite peep   Happy bday 
    You always have such fun birthdays   You should have one every year! Happy Birthday
    You are a gift to the world   How is that for a reverse birthday wish   Happy Birthday 
    You are a hard person to shop for, so I didn't get you anything   Happy Birthday 
    You are a one and only   You have a spirit within you that is your own   Happy Birthday 
    You are almost perfect, but they say that we could all use a little change   So I guess since it is your birthday, you should change your age 
    You are always yourself no matter what, you don't let others get you down   You deserve the best birthday ever! HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!
    You are an original   There is a special magic that makes you who you are   Happy Birthday 
    You are attractive - (for your age!) You are smart - (for your age) You are interesting - (for your age!)   You are smart - (for your age!) I hope that you have a very happy birthday 
    You are celebrating your birthday but the rest of us are celebrating the anniversary of you arriving in the world and making it a better, happier place for us   Happy Birthday 
    You are like a fine wine, you keep getting better with age   Happy Birthday 
    You are my friend   You are always there for me, supporting me, encouraging me , listening to me and all those other things that friends do   Happy Birthday Friend 
    You are my kind of crazy & that is what life is really about! Happy Birthday 
    YOU ARE MY ONE AND ONLY   HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!
    You are not getting older   You are a flower just beginning to bloom   Happy Birthday 
    You are not getting older, you are        well, you are getting older   Happy Birthday 
    You are not just my friend   You are a great friend and a superstar 
    You are now the age that age that all comments about how good you are at something end with 'for your age'   So be good on your birthday, for your age 
    You are only as old as you feel       Want to feel young tonight? Happy Birthday 
    You are only as old as you feel, so grab me   Happy Birthday 
    You are only as old as you look - Here, use these glasses   Happy Birthday 
    You are only young once - if you tell the truth about your age! Happy Birthday 
    You are only young once, but you can be immature forever   Happy Birthday 
    You are so happy that just looking at you makes me HAPPY!
    You are special and I hope that you float through the day with a big smile on your face   Happy Birthday!
    You are still young enough to believe everything you see, everything you hear and everything you read   Stay young   Happy Birthday 
    You are the best          nobody is like you !!! happy b day !!!
    You are the best and I just wish you greatness this next year   Of course, you know about that   HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!
    You are the one person I believe when you tell me everything will work out in this crazy life   Happy Birthday 
    You are the SEXIEST, FUNNIEST, most INFLUENTIAL, POWERFUL, and AWE INSPIRING person on this planet - after me of course   HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!
    You are venturing into uncharted waters   Who knew how much fun getting older could be? Happy Birthday!
    You aren't getting older, you are getting better   Happy Birthday 
    You bring a bit of sunshine and happiness to all those around you   Happy Birthday 
    You deserve everything and more on your birthday and I hope that is exactly what you receive   Happy Birthday!
    You deserve the best today and always   Happy Birthday 
    You don't have to grow up, you don't have to grow old, just have a Happy Birthday
    You enrich the lives of everyone you touch - That is why I always try to stay within your reach! Happy Birthday 
    You give us all hope that we can stay young and never grow old   Congratulations on your birthday & your eternal youth 
    You have a birthday twinkle in your eye so have fun and know we love you fairy, fairy much   Happy Birthday 
    You have been my sister for a long time & all I can say is that you are getting better all the time   Happy Birthday 
    You have reached the age that all compliments will be followed by 'for your age  ' Happy Birthday  
    You have to get older, but you don't have to grow up 
    You make the world a better place by just being you   Happy Birthday!
    You remind me of you at your age   Young and good looking! Happy Birthday!
    You rock my world   Happy Birthday 
    You show the world what it means to live in the moment and to love life   Love your birthday!
    YOU sure dont look YOUR age!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!
    You took the words right out of my mouth   Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday!
    You will never be as young again as you are today, so have fun   But be careful, because you have never been this old before   Happy Birthday 
    You will soon start a new phase of life! But that can wait until you are older   Enjoy another year of being young   Happy Birthday 
    You will soon start a new phase of life! But that can wait until you are older   Enjoy another year of being young   Happy Birthday 
    Young, rich and sexy? Well two out of three isn't bad   Happy Birthday!
    Your birthday should be a national holiday   I need a day off   Happy Birthday 
    Your body never forgets how old you are so you might as well celebrate your birthday! Here is to many memories 
    Your sweet nature and generous heart are part of what makes you a very special person to me and so many others   I want to wish you a fantastic birthday and a year of pure happiness 
    You're strange   Don't change   Happy Birthday!
    You're the living proof of a statement age is just a number :) Happy Birthday!
    You're the living proof of that age is just a number :) Happy Birthday!

0 Comment: