13 January 2016

Love Sayings

“No matter where I am in life. No matter what happens to us. I will always think of you as happiness. I would do it all over again and again.”

“My last breath would be “I love you.””

“Men search a thousand years to find the love that we share together.”

“Your beauty, smile and laugh is what brought us together. Your loving heart is what makes me want to spend my life with you.”

“I smiled today for no reason. Then I realized I was thinking of you, and smiled again.”

“You are the story behind my emotions.”

“Even if I fall in love a thousand times, I will never fall the way I fell for you.”

“No matter where you are in the world, I will always love you.”

“I have a garden of flowers sprouted by the smile and laughter you’ve given to me.”

“You’re not my number one. You’re my only one.”

“A beautiful dream comes true every moment I spend with you.”

“I don’t want to fall in love with you. I want to stay loving you forever.”

“Being in love doesn’t make me happy. Being in love with you is what makes me happy.”

“I have fallen in love many times. Each time it is with you.”

“Life after life, age after age, I continue to love just you.”

0 Comment: