14 January 2016

Sweet Romantic and Beautiful Love Words - 1

No matter how the best of professional dictionaries advance in their definitions of love, I just know that none of their words would be qualitative enough to describe my love for you and even yours for me. 
We are the best!

You are my heart when it comes to love. 
You are my merriment when it comes to fun. 
You are sure my fulfilment when it comes to talking about the future. 
I love you.

I welcome you into my heart today. 
I choose you to be my heart desires. 
I wish you a great ride in there - but mind your steps. 
You are welcome.

Even if by privilege lions do rule in the bush, I give you the privilege to reign and rule in my heart like a king. 
You deserve more my love.

No matter how far in life I go, I see me coming back into your arms. 
We are the two that are joined together by God - we are the inseparable two!

I once thought about travelling throughout the whole world and I begin to see its reality when I know you to be my whole world. 
Your love rocks!

This height of ecstasy your love has brought me, is where I choose to stay all my life. Every other places might be better, but a bird in the hand is more than thousands out there in the bush.

You are so essential to my life, as breathing is essential to life! 
You are the very one my heart needs.

The road to a successful relationship might be rocky. 
But as Kong as it's with you, it will be more than a fantastic ride. 
I am loving my whole life with you.

When I'm down, I may be motivated by encouragement. 
But none of such saves a heart that is broken. 
Your coming was an all-in-one fix my heart ever longed for. 
Thanks for being mine. 
I love you.

I want to make memories with you, such that can be cherished forever. 
Being mine forever is the key. 
A deal? 
I love you.

Like a tree without leaves is no good for shed, my life without you is far away form reality. 
You are all I need. 
I love you.

Like a flame which lights up my path, so is your love. 
Like a galaxy of stars in the midst of my gross darkness, so is your care. 
I love you.

Love is a game when it ends with a lower and a winner. 
Ours is not like that. 
Ours is an endless tango, which will ever takes two to make. 
I love you.

If there is any value I've seen my whole life developing of recent, it's courtesy of nothing else but your love. 
Thank God I met you. I love you.

No matter how the world puts us apart, you will always be in my heart, deep down in my every right thoughts.
I love you.

I just want to be where your love would lead me, until the end of time. 
It is a choice that is worth making. 
I love you.

I am not giving you a part of me. 
I choose to give you all and all. 
No one else deserves it but you. 
I love you.

Heartbeats reaches its maxima when love becomes a strange phenomenon. 
If you ask me how I feel now, I will say that's exactly the way. 
Your love is magical.

Love is beautiful, love is cute, love is wonderful and love is glorious. 
I know all these through your care. 
You are indeed an heaven-sent!

If love do have a measure, it must be such that will be so limitless: I tried to measure your love and care and I've been sapped each time!

I know what love really is when you started showing me. 
I could have lived all my life celebrating lust and call it love! 
 Thank God I found you.

A plant without source of water would wither in no time. 
This is tantamount to a heart having no true love. 
Glad you are the best for me. 
I love you.

I thought I would have to go back to grade one just to learn the basics of love, but you prove to have more than I would ever need in a relationship teacher. 
At your service, my love.

I saw all about me changing for the better and for the best. 
I saw my heart beating to the rhythms of bliss. 
I looked around, and within, for the cause, and I was so glad it's you. 
I love you.

I want to go with you in this journey of love. 
I want to remember my past hurts and pains no more. 
I choose to be wherever your love would go. 
Would you take my hand?

To love you effortlessly, I choose for you a pedestal. 
And I declare eternity to be the end of our relationship. 
Isn't it worth it? 
I love you.

The worst lie I can ever tell you is that I wrote your name in the sky. 
I do not have that wherewithal and yet I have all it takes to inscribe you in the centre of my heart. 
You deserve to be there!

My love is such that can wait. 
It sure can wait for the right time. 
But it's not such that can give up the one it dearly loves. 
I love you.

You are my choicest out of available millions. 
The best I can ever find and rely on is you. 
None deserves my heart but you. 
I love you.

My heart has waited for this all my life. 
It has waited for the one who understands what it is to have a perfect heart, and not the one who would break it at will. 
Glad you are that person.

I have seen shame. 
I have seen hurts. 
You have no idea what pains my heart has gone through. 
But an end came to it when I met you. 
I love you.

Every day is just like pay day to me. 
I wake up and sleep with boundless joy filling my heart. 
What a fulfilment your love has brought.  
I love you.

0 Comment: