14 January 2016

Cutest Love Text Messages

I was born to reign and rule. 
I was born to live a spectacular life. 
No matter how this sounds, I just know this is best achieved with you. 
I love you.

I am giving you all of me with no exception. 
 I am loving you always, and that my all day, all night addiction. 
I love you.

No matter how bright a star is, its beauty can't be seen when it's hidden. 
You have brought my life to its limelight. 
Thanks so much my dear. 
I love you.

Just when I thought of giving up to the fate that true love doesn't exist, you came and showed me the best of it. 
Thanks for being you for me.

Whenever people tell me, "You are beautiful, sweet, lovely, gorgeous..." 
I look down my heart and I found out you are the reason. 
Thanks for your care.

The only way to pay back all you've done for me is for life to be without death, because a thousand years can't help give back what you have given to me. 
Thanks my love.

If I see everything turn around for good, you are more than the reason. 
I couldn't have been this lovely if not for you. 
I love you.

I am the worst of nothing without you and the best of everything with you. 
Your love is super, your love is real. 
I love you.

If sixty seconds would ever make a minute, and 24 hours would make a day, I want to spend it all with you throughout the year. 
I am best with you.

0 Comment: